Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4398 4399 4400 4401 4402 4403 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:55 pm

Kits' thing? -tilts head to the side-
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:57 pm

She nodded at dame, "Yeah, Kits' showing. She's our "featured artist" so we're going to have a showing of her art this Friday night...in Pandora's. It's going to be very nice. And then we'll have the party on Saturday night like we did last year. Do you remember helping me decorate for that? rofl Doesn't seem that long ago. xd "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:11 pm

xd I do. Those were fun times, Kat! xd Decorating for that party was so much fun. lol I really does seem like yesterday...was that the first theme party we ever had? xd
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:17 pm

She sat and thought for a moment. "You know what? I think it was! Because when Easter rolled around, we did the bunny party, remember? rofl "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:22 pm

Omg, yes! rofl Was that the Hugh Hefner/playboy bunny party where I made Karrie go as the bunny and I went as Hugh?? rofl rofl rofl
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:24 pm

She snickered, "Yes! I'd forgotten you made him go as the bunny! rofl "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:27 pm

rofl I was so pouty because he wouldn't wear the dancer cuffs!!! rofl rofl rofl I can't even remember if he went shirtless or not. xd I really wanted to lead him around on a leash but I guess that was pushing it. neutral

-burst out laughing- rofl rofl rofl

-calms down a minute- But, I couldn't resist wearing my own bunny ears and outfit under the robe! rofl
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:40 pm

She laughed along with dame. "That was a fun party. I still need to iron out details for the bachelorette party in March. Now that I know more than one person can go with Leko through her portals, that opens up a whole new realm of possibilities! User Image"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:48 pm

I bet it does! xd rofl
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:56 pm

She beamed, "Just think about it, dame! No flying, no wasting time in flight, just walk through the portal and BAM! There you are at your destination! We went to Ireland Sunday night when Justin and Dougherty were busy watching the Super Bowl. rofl "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:22 pm

Wow! Really? That's awesome, Kat! xd It will be fun. 3nodding Do you have any ideas where Psy wants to go?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:32 pm

"Well, I know she LOVES New York City....but there's so much more we could do! I mean, we could go to Carnival in Rio in Brazil if we wanted to! That's like Mardi Gras, but on a much bigger scale! Or we could go to Italy, or anywhere else in Europe."

She snickered, "Psy did like that pub we went to in Dunmore East on Sunday night. xd "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:34 pm

lol Did she now? xd
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:36 pm

She sipped her drink and grinned at dame, "Hell, we ALL liked it! Leko knows where to find the right places to drink. Psy was on kilt overload! rofl I can only imagine what she did to poor Dougherty once we got back!"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:37 pm

Oh good Lord. -shakes head-

So....is there a dress code for this weekend?
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4398 4399 4400 4401 4402 4403 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games