Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 438 439 440 441 442 443 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:54 pm

Phoenix meowed softly and nuzzled one of Zephit's arms gently. He was used to people sometimes forgetting he was sitting on their lap. It had happened with Karrie frequently.

Phoenix then propped himself up on his hind legs and pulled himself up along Zephit's chest gently. He rubbed the top of his head under Zephit's chin and purred.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:57 pm

Liada Trovaras
So much for wishful thinking. Although Liada did have a small pleasure at seeing the look on Amy's face since she figured it would be a pig flying day in hell before she'd ever come here on her own will. But then she had a good reason for being here. Yes, I was wondering if Zephit is home? I felt uneasy when he left my place last and when I heard from Miro last night that she saw Zephit out of sorts back at the bar the other day I was worried. Can I see him? She put the stone in her pocket since she had no need of it now. Hopefully she would be able to find out things from Zephit if he wasn't too hurt.

Amy kind of came around and nodded her head. "Yeah, he's here. He's been here since Wednesday evening, but he just became fully awake this morning. Come in..."

Amy left the door open, allowing Liada to come in, and walked to the kitchen so Liada knew where Zephit was.

"Zephit... Liada's here. Try not to visit too long, though, please. You're still really weak and you look like you might pass out again."

Amy then turned, went over to get the dirty dishes from the stove, and started cleaning. She hated having dirty dishes out when company was over.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:06 pm

Zephit was pretty sure Amy said Liada was here, but when he turned to look at the doorway his eyes wouldn't focus that far. There was light pouring from outside, and it was flooding his vision. He looked down to Phoenix as if the kitten was to give him an answer to the question he didn't ask.

"I never expected the sun to come visit me at Amy's." Zephit smiled just barely, before continuing with his almost necessary romance in Liada's direction. "Or is that someone else who warms me up every time I see them?"
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:09 pm

When Amy moved to take care of the dishes and looked to Zephit a pang of guilt rammed through her. He looked terrible. How could he flirt when he probably felt so awful? Sitting down she placed a hand on his shoulder. Hey you. Should you really be in the condition to tease like that? What happened when you left my place?

Liada Trovaras

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:17 pm

Phoenix seemed to understand Zephit's question, but when Zephit responded to the person who came in, he wasn't sure that he had understood correctly. He responded like he knew the person, but Phoenix had thought Zephit had looked at him for an explanation. Phoenix was confused.

And Zephit didn't even seem to react when he nuzzled under his chin. Zephit always reacted before.

Phoenix whined softly and rubbed under Zephit's chin again. He must really be feeling bad to not pay attention to him. Being a kitten, he didn't know any better.

Amy, though, was about to drop the dish in the sink. Did Zephit honestly just say that syrupy, suck-up thing just now? Had Liada just taken it and been fine with it? Maybe it was because Zephit was so injured that she let him talk to her like that. She figured Liada's type would have backhanded him one. Hell, if someone she had barely known for over a week had talked to her like that, she might have just slapped him. That was quite forward... not to mention just way too over the top. She was pretty sure Liada and Zephit had only met a little while ago. Maybe they had known each other before Zephit had arrived at GGG?

Amy looked at her pile and was relieved to see she just had a couple more dishes to go.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:23 pm

The hand on his shoulder felt like an anchor to reality, causing the world to ripple manage-ably instead of swirling dangerously. Slowly his mind pieced together the events he was conscious for, starting with the drive to James' mansion.

The driver kept calling him by his name, rather than some variation of cat and person. Then he said no tips from the returning hero, and smiled honestly for once. The mansion itself was much more intimidating that night too, he had go straight to his room. Not his room but... Zephit's room. It was the next morning that James assaulted him, but that still left so many questions.

"James attacked me, and I blacked out before I could get any answers. When I woke up I was mostly fine, but I think I was in an alley. Everything just feels sluggish and hard to take in, like my body isn't working properly." His ears dropped onto his head as he recalled it all bitterly. Zephit already knew what he would have to do now.

"I'll have to go back there... I'll only know if I go back to see him again..."

Zephit

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:30 pm

Hearing that this James person attacked Zephit she tried not to hug Zephit out of worry in case he was too weak for that. When a little of his shirt's neckline pushed back she could see new tattoos on his skin...etched...into his skin. Her tail frizzed slightly and as a distraction she reached her hand out in an attempt to pet the kitten that was nuzzling against Zephit. Did he use the stone then to escape? Who the hell was this James guy to think he could get away with this. Go back? Are you insane? It was my mistake for making you go to that freak and I won't make that mistake again. We need to find out more about this James a*****e. I can see if I can have Icy look into it. Otherwise you are not going back, especially not like this right now.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:39 pm

Phoenix purred loudly as a woman started to pet her. He nuzzled her hand and started leaning more toward her. She smelled really good. And, he could sense something about her, something that seemed a little similar to Kits and Zephit.

Phoenix's tail was swishing back and forth happily, but he made sure to stay on Zephit's lap to help comfort him.

Amy, once again, nearly dropped the dish she had been washing. What was all this Zephit was talking about? And she thought he couldn't remember anything that had happened. Had he lied to her? Was he making up the stuff he was telling Liada just to please her in some way? He wasn't being truthful with one of them...

But then her mind focused more on what Zephit said. This James person... it must be someone he worked with. She could only think that it would be his work where he got so injured. He definitely couldn't go back there, but she also knew that Zephit could sneak out and would do anything he wanted.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:47 pm

"I-I don't want anyone else involved! This is my mistake to clean up... I-I just need to figure out what's wrong with me, first." Zephit looked up at Liada and tried to smile, to assure her that he would be fine doing this on his own. His eye focused on hers and he found himself feeling really soft.

"Liada." One of his hands came up slowly to her cheek, caressing it as if it kept his heart beating. For all he was willing to assume, touching her did make his heart beat. Finally he smiled, honestly, with tears welling in the back of his eyes.

"I was afraid I wasn't going to see you again. That I wasn't going to see anyone ever again. I remember being really afraid, for the second time in my life. You don't know how glad I am to see that beautiful face again."
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:56 pm

Liada smiled at the cat and continued to pet it before she was shocked at Zeph's outburst. Seeing the tears well up in his eyes made her blink back a couple herself. Resting her forehead on his she rubbed her nose and smiled softly. Its my fault your in this bad of shape. I should have given you more to fight with than just that damn stone. I understand you want to figure this out but with the other MW help we can do that. Please let me talk with Leko and see if maybe she can find out what's still attached to you...Taking his hand on her face she brings it to her lips kissing his palm. I was so worried about you after you left, and then Miro said you were "dead but not dead" and it made me nuts not knowing what happened....please Zeph...lemme help....

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:56 pm

{{Jeez... Psy's chicken sacrifice was easier to read that this stuff. emotion_puke }}
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:00 pm

(( rofl I'll be sure to sacrifice a goat then for you TES xp ))

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:02 pm

{{What did that poor goat ever do to you? gonk }}
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:04 pm

(( I'll tell it that I need to make my scenes more gory because Mr. Persnickety wants less sap. I'm sure he'll understand. Or maybe I should sacrifice a grunny instead. twisted ))

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:07 pm

{{.... I volunteer Draa. Hey! scream stressed Less sap doesn't mean more gory, though. Just maybe tone down the "I'm soulmates with someone I barely met" thing.... unless you somehow met in a previous lifetime or something emotion_eyebrow }}
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 438 439 440 441 442 443 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games