Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

Atamous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:55 pm
Jengal
Atamous
Jengal
Atamous
Jengal
Jengal saw the amount of people coming into his room, he quickly took out his watermelon bubble gum and popped it into his mouth. he started to chew it frantically. "H-hi..." he said shyly
atamous smiled and held out a partially bloody hand "don't worry we don't bite well when we are happy and content anyway" he smiled chuckling a bit dark just sat there waving at him and daisuke took off ahead of time

Jengal smiled and shook the man's hand "Hi. I'm Jengal.."
as they shook their hands they saw daisuke had flown back and landed in the snow and just started walking towards the door with two swords on his back that weren't there before he left one black the other white and cream-ish like.(( Swords ))

Jengal looked at the man with the swords uneasily. "Wh-what are they for? hehe"
atamous smiled "don't worry about him its the first anniversary of his parents death so he just doesn't feel like being messed with" he smiled and dark just sighed  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:56 pm
Kumi blinked and walked out into the hall and decied to look who she could find. "Hmm...I wonder who's outside..."she said and walked out. She walked into the courtyard and noticed a girl sitting on a bench and studying. She walked over and smiled leasantly."Hi there."she said and smiled sweetly.  

Baby Coquette

Top-Chris4

Clean Member

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:57 pm
he turned to him "humans" he muttered again, "I was asking sir throws alot over there..." he points to human jack "who he was, But the question was directed to anyone. It would be Much((sarcasm)) appreciated if you joined the class, wich seems to be lacking but one student." he told him  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:57 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Rina ran over To Daisuke. "Wait." She yeled. "Why are you staying away from me." She said with sad eyes
"ask atamous he'll tell you i just wanna be alone" he disappeared in a gust of snow  

Atamous

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:58 pm
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

Leon contiunes tokissher then he french kisses her putting his tougne in her month.

Deserei was shocked but calmed down and did the same thing to his mouth

Leon wraped his arms around Dessy and contiuned kissing her

Deserei wraped her arms around his neck and continued kissing

Leon stops the kiss " hey lets do something besides kissing each other all day" He said

Alright what do you wanna do?" Deserei questioned  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:58 pm
Atamous
Jengal
Atamous
Jengal
Atamous
Jengal
Jengal saw the amount of people coming into his room, he quickly took out his watermelon bubble gum and popped it into his mouth. he started to chew it frantically. "H-hi..." he said shyly
atamous smiled and held out a partially bloody hand "don't worry we don't bite well when we are happy and content anyway" he smiled chuckling a bit dark just sat there waving at him and daisuke took off ahead of time

as they shook their hands they saw daisuke had flown back and landed in the snow and just started walking towards the door with two swords on his back that weren't there before he left one black the other white and cream-ish like.(( Swords ))

atamous smiled "don't worry about him its the first anniversary of his parents death so he just doesn't feel like being messed with" he smiled and dark just sighed

"Oh Okay, Uhm. So do you have like special abilities?"  

Jengal

Newbie Noob

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:59 pm
Rina looked down at the ground. Why wont he share his feelings with me....Why won't he let me be there for him She thought as she quikly whipped a tear away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:00 pm
Jami looked up and blinked, the sun in her eyes. "Err...hi." She smiled up at the girl.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:02 pm
Jack sighed, hugging Rina, "Dont worry about him." He mutteerd whispering it in her ear. He then looked to the boy, "Fine. Ill join your class." He siad then looked at Alex, "Can you carry Alena back to her room?" He asked, smiling slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:02 pm
Jengal
Atamous
Jengal
Atamous
Jengal

dark smiled "show him its ok he's trustworthy" atamous nodded and clapped his hands together and unfolded his wings and pullout a feather and as soon as he pulled it out it turned into a dark and grimace scythe "i am an alchemist and an angel as well as dark" he smiled  

Atamous

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:04 pm
Alex smiled "Sir I'll join I mean it looks like it might be a good class but for now I have to take Her to her room. "Jack which number is her Room"he asked a she Slowly picked Alena up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:04 pm
Rina Was surprised that jack hugged her but she was still upset.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:06 pm
"Its 3." he said as he picked up Rina, "I have to cheer someone up." he said as he started running off with rina, "Come on." he said smiling to her as he ran towards a random lake. he sat her down and sat next to her, looking in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:07 pm
Atamous
Jengal
Atamous
Jengal
Atamous
Jengal

dark smiled "show him its ok he's trustworthy" atamous nodded and clapped his hands together and unfolded his wings and pullout a feather and as soon as he pulled it out it turned into a dark and grimace scythe "i am an alchemist and an angel as well as dark" he smiled

"Wow Cool." He smiled, he felt a bit more at ease "I have telekinesis and forcefields... I'm more of a defense Person"  

Jengal

Newbie Noob

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:07 pm
Kumi giggled and smiled sweetly. "Im Kumi."she stated pleasantly and swayed back and forth on her sandals. "Whats your name?"she asked.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games