Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Summer Dreams.<3 Full <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If i make an rp exactly like this, only the plot is during the school year after we finish the summer plot would you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:31 pm
- - RoXY .//.

Roxy nodded, grinning. She took another bite, this one being a bit to big. She squeezed her eyes shut as she got a brain freeze. "Uck, ow." A few seconds later she took another bite, making sure not to stick it all in her mouth. Roxy went in for another bite when her spoon clanked against the bottom of the bowl. "It's empty.."

- - { bet it sucks, to see my

face everywhere } - - //

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:48 pm
. {Alex} .

Alex laughed "Poor baby" she said to Roxy. She then looked up at Ryan and rested her head on his shoulder "Hey Ry, how ya been? You miss me?" she asked sticking her tongue out at him playfully. Her head shot up and she stared at him in silence for a few seconds then pointed at him. "Your late!" she yelled jumping off the counter! "I just realised your late!" she said gasping dramatically before laughing again.  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:59 pm
|| RYaN < - - ||

He was about to answer when he almost fell off his chair because of Alex's sudden laughter. "Hey now. Don't blame me, blame the 'rents. They grounded me." Ryan said, "And yes Miss Alex, I did miss you." Of course I missed you, I miss you every night I don't see you. He thought, always wanting to tell her how much he liked her. Ryan was always giving her compliments, he thought she would figure it out by now, but alas she hadn't.

. . . [ - please check to see if you're

still
breathing - ] . . . \

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:03 pm
. {Alex} .

Alex laughed "Pfft, you call that an excuse? If that was me i'd just sneak out" she said sitting back up on the counter. "I'll give it to you this time though" she said sticking her tongue out at him again. Resting her head on his shoulder she yawned "I hate mornings, i'm allways tired" she said playing with the edge of het basketball shorts boredly.  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:26 pm
((i love this vid xD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrPIRYhdnqs "These arn't your dad's puns these are enregy puns 'TURBO PUN))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:47 pm
|| RYaN < - - ||

"I think everyone hates mornings Alex, I know I do." Ryan said, smiling. "Actually no, I loath mornings." He grinned and rested his head on top of hers, a slight blush on his cheeks. He might be a big flirt but there were times when he definitely wasn't a flirt, and was just shy.

. . . [ - please check to see if you're still breathing - ] . . .

[[ Sorry! I totally forgot about this RP... ]]  

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:53 pm
. {Alex} .

Alex yawned slightly and closed her eyes. She opened them quickly, a bit suprised as he rested his head on hers. She laughed and bit and pulled her head off of his shoulder slowly. "You know Ryan, my head isn't your personal pillow" she said jokingly as she stuck her tounge out at him once more. She hopped off the counter and stretched. "I'm gonna go change, i'll be down in a few minutes" she said as she waved, biting her lip playfully as she exited the kitchen and headed upstairs towards the girls room.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:57 pm
((gotta go i'm watching a show i'll be back on commercials <3))  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

iK3RO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:01 pm
User Image:{Johnny}:

Suddenly a medium sized figure walked into the cabin. "Hey guys..." he said taking off his sunglasses. "Miss me?" he said with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:08 pm
|| RYaN < - - ||

Ryan fake pouted, "Oh thanks, just leave me here." He said, sticking his tongue back out at him. "And yes it is! Because I claimed it!" He hopped off the stool also and grabbed his bag, heading towards the boys room he dropped his stuff on the ground next to his bed and fell onto it. Ryan was exhausted from the night before. He shut his eyes, but didn't fall asleep.

. . . [ - please check to see if you're still breathing - ] . . .

- - -

- - RoXY .//.

Roxy turned towards the male voice and smiled widely. "Johnny!" Roxy hopped of her chair and ran over to him, throwing her arms around his neck and hugging him.

- - { bet it sucks, to see my face everywhere } - - //

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

iK3RO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:11 pm
User Image:{Johnny}:

Johnny chuckled. "Hey Roxy.." he smiled. "Glad to see somebody here actually misses me.." he laughed a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:12 pm
. {Alex} .

Alex quickly changed into a white tank top with red heart pattern on it, black jeans, maroon and red checkered vans, and a black beanie. She stepped out of the room and rolled her eyes "No, you cannot calim my head!" she shouted at the boys room and went down stairs into the living room, hopping on the couch.  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:22 pm
- - RoXY .//.

Roxy smiled, "Hah. How couldn't I miss you?" she tilted her head, still smiling. "Where've ya been anyways?"

- - { bet it sucks, to see my face everywhere } - - //

- - -

|| RYaN < - - ||

Ryan groaned and got outta bed, he couldn't fall asleep right now. When he heard Alex's voice through the door and he walked downstairs and plopped down next to her, "Yes, I can."

. . . [ - please check to see if you're still breathing - ] . . . \

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:28 pm
. {Alex} .

Alex smirked "No you can't. Acctually since you apparently can, i claim you as my teddy bear!" she said laughing and wrapped her arms around his left arm and stuck her tounge out at him.  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:33 pm
|| RYaN < - - ||

Ryan smirked, "Hey I'm down with being your teddy bear, doesn't bug me none." She sure did stick her tongue out at him a lot.. "Do you want me to eat your tongue? Cause if you keep sticking it out, I just might have to." He winked at her and chuckled lightly.

. . . [ - please check to see if you're still breathing - ] . . . \

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games