Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Souls for Sale Slave RP Needs slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join??
  Heck yes!!
  Ehhh... We'll see.
  HECK NO!!
  Poll Whore
View Results

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:03 am
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
notsofluffy
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon

((Oh, okay. As long as you have a good explination, I'm not mad. I just started school today. XD))
"Umm...No thanks." Sarah said quietly. She was kind of afraid of the bird. It was big.

kyashii looked at sarah puzzled. "why not? she doesn't bite.. "kyashii said trying to figure out why sarah didn't like her pet.

((sorry... uh, i hate being behind in these things, im trying though...))

((It's okay. I just get like that sometimes. And how did you get so behind schedule?))

"It's just that, I'm not really used to other animals. And I've got bitten by a bird before."
Sarah said. It was true. When she still lived with her parents and they actually loved her, she was playing outside and a bird bit her. She had been afraid of them ever since.

kyashii smiled softly, and sent the bird up into the trees again, " i can understand that, but mabey you'll learn to love her.." she said while walking out of the bird house. "well, i guess we will go to the lower level now." kyashi walked to the door and into the house.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:25 pm
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate

"Oh, there you are Jade." Cloud said. "Get lost?"

"Actually I was in the garden, but I got pretty close to being lost," she said with a smile.

"Yeah, its not that hard" He said. "Jade, I'd like you to meet Kinto and Kalla." The dragons looked at Jade at the same time and clicked at her.

"Dragons?" Jade smiled and walked cautiously over to the two animals. "I haven't seen any of them since..." Before she was captured. But she didn't say that out loud.

"Since when?" He asked curiously.

"Since I was still in my woodland home..." A faraway look came to her eyes.

"Oh...Is it true what they say about Elven cities? How beautiful they are?" I ask, trying not to be to intrusive.  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:50 pm
notsofluffy
kyashii smiled softly, and sent the bird up into the trees again, " i can understand that, but mabey you'll learn to love her.." she said while walking out of the bird house. "well, i guess we will go to the lower level now." kyashi walked to the door and into the house.

"Yeah, maybe." Sarah said almost to herself as she followed her master. She began to feel tired and more tired with each step. She wanted to take a nap, but she couldn't bring herself to ask. She continued following her master obediently.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:18 am
[Sorry my internet has been down and it won't be back up until next thursday. I'm very sorry Keto.]  

SweetHugz

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:55 pm
((That's okay, I'm gonna be very busy soon. With Choir, Girl Scouts, School and I might make a new slave so I can like rp...Anyone need a slave?))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:04 pm
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
notsofluffy

"Yeah, maybe." Sarah said almost to herself as she followed her master. She began to feel tired and more tired with each step. She wanted to take a nap, but she couldn't bring herself to ask. She continued following her master obediently.

kyashii was walking down the hall of the top floor, taking quiet notes on the rooms that where there, pointing out that they where off limits and for her out of town guests, "its best to stay away from the top floor, unless i'm with you, or its neccicary..." kyashii said stoping and turning around to look at sarah, "hon are you ok? you seem a little tired..." kyashii said smiling, "well we can finish this later, why don't we tour to you new bedroom, i think you should stay in the room next to mine, just in case" kyashii said more liek an out-loud thought. kyashii picked her up, and carried her to the third floor, where kyashii's bedroom was. she opened the door to the one next to it, and peeked in, seeing if it was habitable. she put sarah down and open the door wide so that she could see the inside.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

kyashii frowned.  

notsofluffy

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:01 pm
"It's really nice! What's the matter, Kyashii?" Sarah asked when she saw her frowning. She started to take a step forward but stopped just in case her master didn't want her to go in.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:07 pm
"oh, its just... plain.." kyashii said, "i'll have it re decorated tommarow, whats your favorite color? kyashii asked, determined to make it perfect.  

notsofluffy

[AntiProphet]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:33 pm
(( ninja I'z in this now. Must see if people still exist in here though.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:22 am
notsofluffy
"oh, its just... plain.." kyashii said, "i'll have it re decorated tommarow, whats your favorite color? kyashii asked, determined to make it perfect.

"Oh, Okay. My favorite color is light blue..." Sarah said quietly. She just loved light blue. It was really pretty to her.

Ashley Amnesia

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:09 am
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
notsofluffy

"Oh, Okay. My favorite color is light blue..." Sarah said quietly. She just loved light blue. It was really pretty to her.

"ooo, blue" kyashii was planing out a layout for the room "that is a brilant idea!" kyashii said. well have a good night" kyashii said huging sarah.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:57 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate

"Yeah, its not that hard" He said. "Jade, I'd like you to meet Kinto and Kalla." The dragons looked at Jade at the same time and clicked at her.

"Dragons?" Jade smiled and walked cautiously over to the two animals. "I haven't seen any of them since..." Before she was captured. But she didn't say that out loud.

"Since when?" He asked curiously.

"Since I was still in my woodland home..." A faraway look came to her eyes.

"Oh...Is it true what they say about Elven cities? How beautiful they are?" I ask, trying not to be to intrusive.

"They're like nothing you could ever imagine," Jade said lovingly. "The trees were golden by day, and silver at night. Rivers and springs flowed everywhere. Everything seemed to glow, an the architecture was...amazing...... And all the animals would tread through our paths, unfrightened by us alone."  

amore_mia_bella

[AntiProphet]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:53 pm
((Screw it, I'mma just post lol))

Alphonse wakes with a large headache and a pain in his right shoulder. Looking around, he realizes he's being held captive. s**t. He pulls at a shackle attached to his wrist, seeing how strong it is.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:32 pm
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
notsofluffy

"ooo, blue" kyashii was planing out a layout for the room "that is a brilant idea!" kyashii said. well have a good night" kyashii said huging sarah.

Sarah hugged her back, even though she barely knew her. "Thank you. You too." she said as she slowly walked into the room and took the cover off, and laid down, putting them on top of her. She got comfortable and slowly fell asleep.  

Ashley Amnesia

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:43 pm
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
SweetHugz
"Well it depends what they have." Kathryn said, still holding his hand. "So if they like have cheese burgers then I'll get one or if they don't then I'll get something else."

"Okay. Maybe we can go to Burger King or something." Spencer said as they walked into the mall.
He headed towards the food court.

"Okay then." Kathryn walked beside him. They arrived at the food court. "So what do you want from Burger King?" Her eyes scanned the menu and looked for something good to eat.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff