Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 3.0 // Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:37 pm
"Get out of here now! Gate out!" She shouted. "This is good-bye!" The area started to slowly turn into nothing but darkness. "I'm sorry!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:43 pm
"Mitsukai! I don't want to leave without you!" Hitomi shouted. Behind her FMD, ears weld up. "Mitsukai!"  

BreathLessX
Crew

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:58 pm
"What're you doing?!" Zieg yelled as he looked about frantically  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:43 pm
"I don't want you guys to get hurt because of me..I'm better off here where I can't hurt anybody..I'll return someday, I'm sur-" Allen, her AIDA, suddenly went into her, causing her to fall over, nearly unconscious. "Allen.." Betrayed by her own data she had made, she closed her eyes and fell unconscious. A few small bubbles of AIDA floated around her. "et ot f hre nw" appeared above her character in the word bubble that would show up if she was typing, instead of speaking. It probably meant "Get out of here now".

Mitsukai, in real life, was coughing, one reason why she couldn't use her voice to tell them to 'gate out', fell forward, her FMD slightly cracking as it hit her desk. Slowly, she fell off her chair and went to the floor, matching the movements her character in The World. Blood slowly dripped from her mouth.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:42 pm
"Mitsukai!" Hitomi yelled, trying to run toward the fallen Mitsukai. Gate out rings appeared around her. "Noo!" Hitomi yelled as she was gated out of teh area.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:40 am
Kaena looked to his left suddenly, as someone who could hack he had always been interested in AIDA, he had a few programs running, trying to find AIDA, he smiled as a small black raven with green eyes began flying through the world, passing through the Chaos Gate and almost running into Hitomi.

Rinala frowned and looked back at Kaena, "What's up?"

Kaena in real life was typing quickly, looking at the pop-up of readings showing him info on the AIDA and the player it seemed to be attacking, "What the.........."  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:30 pm
"What's going on?!" Zieg yelled as he saw the monster in the sky  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:16 am
The raven squawked loudly and flew straight at Mitsuki, darting around her and every now and then darting forward as if to attack one of the black AIDA bubbles.

Kaena cursed loudly and began typing fast, trying to counter the Aida attack.

[[Kaena system lord=+ZyLo Krc689Fye30/*5/?'.nfdn74528_-!@-:manage AIDA]]

Zylo the Wolfbane

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:36 pm
(Since Mitsukai will be gone for a bit, I added a new character XD)

Everybody in the area besides Mitsukai gated out automatically. The AIDA, sunk into the "ground" and disappeared. Entering the data flow and searching for the code for Mac Anu.

In Mac Anu, where everybody had been gated out to, seemed darker than usual. Frayne, waiting in the dome, walked up to Hitomi. "..you..are both of you okay? And you, Kaena, are you alright?" She blinked a few times, and looked at Kaena, then Zieg. "Are you Zieg?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:33 pm
".....What the hell happened?" Zieg asked as he fell to his knees.  

Zieg_Tonanami

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:41 pm
Hitomi gripped he shirt. "WHat happened?" She gasped. She was still on the ground. "And...that freaky gate out thing. What happen there?" Hitomi couldn't believe that Mitsukai was just "gone". What the hell happened?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:54 pm
"Hitomi.. Zieg.." She kneeled down by Hitomi and looked at her. "..Mitsukai..she put herself into a coma. She let Allen loose to protect you guys, but it didn't listen to her..and the gate out, I was the one who did that. I didn't want you guys to get swallowed by the area." Worriedly, she looked at Zieg. "I know how you feel..but.." Frayne put her hand on Hitomi's shoulder. "please, just listen to what I know might have happened. It might give you some hope of bringing her back." Getting up, she walked towards the exit of the dome. "Come."  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:55 pm
Kaena cursed and began typing quickly, ignoring everyone else.

[[Kaena system lord=+ZyLo Ht90-0?dfhSJDjefc245--)v* Find UsEr, name: Mitsukai]]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:19 pm
"But......Why? Why the hell did she do all that?!" Zieg yelled while beating the ground  

Zieg_Tonanami

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:21 am
Rinala stepped from the shadows behind Kaena and looked at the others, "She probably did it to protect you, AIDA is very dangerous, if you had remained you might have been infected as well."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff