Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
___ ways to annoy your band director Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkwolf possession

darkwolf possession

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:08 am
My director is annoyed/pissed whenever someone plays "Heart & Soul" on the piano.

It's kinda funny.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:07 am
Whenever your BD announces the song to play next, say "That's ghetto!" I do that to Mrs. Ash, like, every day in Jazz Band.  

Saxophone Hero

Fashionable Combatant

King Of Shadowz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:15 pm
In middle of a song, go up to the director and ask to go to the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:22 pm
ha Gary gets annoyed when someone threatens to break the rainstick. he said he spent $100 on it.
also my second chair yells random stuff out and disrupts the class and he always has to say "Matt you need to be quiet"  

Marching Band no Jutsu

faryuu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:40 am
Whenever we shound really bad, she gets pissed. Its not my fault that the altos that have the high pitches parts in Jazz never

A) Practice
B) Count their rests
C) Sound good.
D) Count at all.

And so the lower parts (Tenor sax (ME!) and Trombones) sound better,.

And the Clarinets don't tounge their notes so the short notes sound elongated, and bad. My BD doesn't even point this out and it sounds so bad!

Good thing she's on maternity leave. Hopefully her mom or brother will pick out what she didn't!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:39 am
Try to sell stuff from a band fundraiser he set up to him, or have all the baritones and trombones switch peices.  

Janaff of the Hawk Tribe

Who is Puffer Fish
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:01 pm
Be in the only section of the band that nine people can't get one part right.

Stupid woodblock...>>;  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:11 pm
i find that texting is a good way to anoy my dircter!!!! or passing notes form one side of the room to the other  

bug349

Feline Vampire

demonic_bunny825

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:10 pm
woodwind keys. especially saxs and flutes. hit keys randomly either while the director is talking or it's silent. so pissed off.
set up chairs on the stage for practice too far forward [oh no! not the oak! stay on the pine!] it works.
when you forget your instrument, sing your part so wrong it's not even funny. [or, possibly, are we the only people who have to sing our parts when we lack an instrument? tis especially horrible when you have a solo and must sing but can't sing to save your life...needless to say, that was the only time i forgot my clarinet...]
throw sporks into their office. [one of our directors hates sporks...don't ask]
that's all i have. i don't try to annoy my directors. i still have three more years with them...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:38 pm
On his birthday, instead of whatever gift the seniors have gotten him for the past ten years (i.e: cigarettes and something beer related), give him Hostess Cupckaes and Twinkies and a t-shirt that has his favorite quote... (Umo mas, por pavore!) It's highly effective!!!  

khgirl08

nickynick40

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:12 pm
i would help, but i have another student as a band director.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:43 pm
heart  

magnumsama

Sakitu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:06 pm
Get a crowd of people, run up to him, smile at him, and then suddenly all of you break into applause. And just stand there. Clapping. Staring at him. Smiling. :]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:16 pm
When in percussion, don't play, and cover your ears as if the music is too loud.
:3
Happened today, twas funny...  

Pyramid Head In The Attic

xCosmic_Chaosx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:56 pm
Sakitu
Get a crowd of people, run up to him, smile at him, and then suddenly all of you break into applause. And just stand there. Clapping. Staring at him. Smiling. :]

Lol!!! That's a must-do. :3  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces