Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your favorite Bleach Character?
  Ichigo
  Rukia
  Chad
  Orihime
  Uryu
  UGH I CAN'T DECIDE!!!!!!! (gold please)
View Results

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:23 pm
Sakura gets up "Now i'm in the mood" she smiles taking down 5 oppents. "The taste of a battle is trilling" Her eyes turn a wierd shade of red.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:02 pm
As the mask finally fell from her face Chi fell to her knees before hitting the ground seemingly unconscious. As if she were asleep. Around her other soul reapers noticed her fall and closed in to finish her off before she could come to.  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:06 pm
evil-sakura sees her fall to the ground "Don't you touch her" she jump to protect Chi taking down three reaper on the way.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:19 pm
A mask appeared on Yukamasu's face. "....." He killed 13 soul reapers in a second. "Let's go. This bores me."  

Atacis_Grave

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:26 pm
"Stay away from her you bastarts!" She kill 5 more as they came at her her eyes glow bright red  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:39 am
"Yeah go away." He said in a plain voice.  

Atacis_Grave

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:56 pm
Slowly Chi opened her one eye. As she looked out she spotted Yukamasu and Sakura. And not really caring if they heard her or not she sighed and said, I didn't hurt them. I was so afraid I hurt them, but I didn't there alright. There even protecting me, I've changed so much. Man have I gone soft. Chi then slowly drags herself to her feet. I don't need you to watch my back, then in a voice kinder and more worried for others than her usual one Chi continued with, it's dangerous to stand close to me I'm still bleeding from my wounds. You could be poisoned, Chi then raised her blades and begon to fly above her enmies to another spot to continue the fight. More to stop Sakura and Yukamasu from getting poisoned then actually going after more reapers.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:21 pm
Sakura2 saw Chi jump away. "Chi don't run away, we need to fight them together"  

Death_God_Sakura

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:45 pm
You don't get it I want you to get back. Taking a deep breath Chi strated hocking up a huge loogie. And at the same time she held out her right arm and got ready to cut it open. Looking at Sakura and Yukamasu Chi tried to say run with her eyes before she started shooting out the loogie in the direction of the largest group of people while at the same time she sliced her right arm open dropping acid spit and poison blood onto all the soul reapers she could. Pulling her head back she continued to spit at all thouse around her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:49 pm
"Chi you don't need to worry anymore" Sakura2 said "I;m strong then before" she cuts down 5 more reapers "i can fight along side you and with your help i can make an anidote"  

Death_God_Sakura

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:56 pm
Running out of spit and not feeling to good from the loss of blood. Chi decided to land. As she touched down behind Sakura she wipsered. Don't tell anybody I said this but please watch my back I don't want to pass out again. I kill without knowing it when I pass out and for once I don't want to cause a death or two if I can help it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:58 pm
Sakura falls to the ground and the glow disappaers "Chi!" Sakura runs over to her "I need to bondage her wounds.  

Death_God_Sakura

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:05 pm
Chi through out her left arm to stop Sakura from coming closer, I'm fine ok. Chi then rips the bottom off of her kimono and wraps it around her arm till it stopped most of the blood. I'll be fine just don't die. I owe you and I always pay people back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:15 pm
Sakura smiles "good to hear your back to normal" She gets up "Time to finish this" she summons her bankai and kills 10 reapers that were close by.  

Death_God_Sakura

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:18 pm
Your right It's time to kill these guys. SAtou lets go full strength I know I have no bankai but lets not let that slow us down. The feather on Chi's wings become razor sharp and as she hols them out Chi runs through the crowd slicing reapers up with both her wings and blades.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games