Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:05 am

Hitting another spider with a stunning spell, Harry grabbed Kathryn, pulling her backwards with him. They needed to get out of here. With out Aragog there to keep them from eating them, it wasn't going to end well. "Kathryn, can you run?" he asked, looking down at the witch.

She had been pale and gaunt when Harry had first seen her, similar to how Remus looked sometime. But, her face seemed to have drain of all blood. It was twisted in shock and pain, her eyes wide as saucers.

"Oh s**t," he said noticing for the first time the blood staining the back of her clothes. Another spider appeared out of nowhere, leaping at them. "Stupify!" the thing fell to the ground, twitching pathetically at his feet. Harry stepped on it, crushing the poodle sized body with his boot.

"Kathryn," turning back to her, "you need to hold still, okay, I'm going to pull it out. Can you hold still?"

He was having trouble now trying to remember that this was a task...a contest set by Dumbledore and not the final battle. This was Kathryn not Hermione who was bleeding to death. He knew his healing spells. He remembered them having spent so much time in the Medical Wing.

"Kathryn, just try not to scream," he said quietly and set to work on getting the pincer out and healing the wound. The wave of spiders had slowed, possibly due to Liz or something Sirius had done. Either way, he was glad for it he he worked the offending object from Kathryn's lower back and healed the wound. "This'll sting for a bit, but it won't scar."

(Hey look a longer post. I'm proud of myself. Sort of.)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:10 am

Liz felt a tug and before she knew it should was standing awkwardly about ten feet from the river.

"Thanks." She threw out carlessly still having a large majority of her concern laced around the burning flesh from inside her boot.

"Fool. Shouldn't have looked."

Dead spiders littered the ground before her as she snapped back to reality once again. Not overlooking the other mass which still moved and threatened their small group she soon noticed an overly large spider crawling down the nearest tree to which Harry and Kathryn were standing under.

"Watch your heads!" She screamed as she ran/limped towards the two, hands together at her side as they formed a large ball of flame, which she thrust up at the German Shepard sized spider. It reathed as the flames scorched it's hideous form and tumbled to the ground below, narrowly missing the two.

"Are you two alright?" She questioned till she noticed the large pincer set, stuck into Kathryn which Harry was working on removing. "Apparently not. Keep up the good work, Harry. I'll keep the spiders at bay till you can heal Kathryn." Liz looked worridly around the area for a sign of Sirius, or Padfoot, which ever form he was in at the moment.

"Sirius! We need to stay together! We'll have more power if we can keep our backs covered!" She cried out into the decay, hoping he could hear her. Her hands were once again engulfed in flames as she readied herself for more of the spiders onslaught.

Ahro

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:04 pm

Padfoot heard his named being called and whimpered slowly making his way over there. He saw Harry working on Kathryn as Liz standed ready for attack and turned into a human.

"Oh Merlin...Kathryn! Please tell me you're all right!" he cried stumbling up to his feet. His body screamed in mind numbing pain and his left leg was against the notion of keeping the wizard up. He looked between Kathryn and Harry and Liz before placing his hand on Liz's shoulder lightly, not wanting to transfer his weight on to some one else for the time being.

"We can't kill any more--nor do we stand much of a chance against them...do you think you could put up a wall of fire long enough for Harry to fix Kathryn? When he's done we'll just have to run." He looked down at Kathryn's back and swallowed hard at the sight of blood.

"Or we'll just have to send up red sparks..." he whispered.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:24 pm

Liz looked worridly at the three. Everyone was injured now, save Harry, cept perhaps mentally.

"We've probably already been disqualified considering the reckage we caused. But they did attack us to begin with." Liz then grabbed a stick up from the ground and taking one of the ends she rubbed it into the palm of her as if a pool cue till the point finally broke the skin, allowing for fresh blood, laced with bright reds which steamed as it made contact with the wood. Taking the now blood covered stick she drew a small semi-circle around all of them. As soon as she removed the stick, the flames ignited creating a perfect barrier between them and the spiders.

Then drawing her attention back to the others she quickly remembered that they would be apt to feel the intense heat from the flames. The familiar blue flame flicked up from her pointer finger on her non-injured hand and with a gentle blow it allowed the air inside the circle of flame to be cooled.

"This fire wall will remain untill I summon it to stop. If I had personally cept a wall of flame lit, I would become even more of a burden then when Loki is fully concious." She explained, giving Sirius a hand up after she had noticed his wounds. "Kathryn hang in there, you're a very strong girl. I'd be in a frenzee by this point." She said, trying to lighten the atmosphere.

(OOC) OMG! Two posts in one day. I do believe that is a record for me. XD

Ahro

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:11 pm

Sirius nodded as the flame wall went up.

"Most likely...considering damagaes--it'd probably be best for us to send up red sparks." Sirius looked at Kathryn and winced.

"Hang in their kiddo--there's a large chocolate bar back in the dorms with your name plastered on it, ok?" Liz helped Sirius with his leg and he hissed in pain slightly before brushing her off.

"Don't be wasting energy on me--you've got your own concerns," he stated, waving to the fire and her foot--he had smelt the flesh as Padfoot and despite the pain it would take off his body, he was not eager to turn back into his other form and experience it again.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:59 am

The pain was so intense in her back that all Kathryn could do was utter a long barrage of "Ows" under her breath. Pain was something she had grown accustom to since becoming a werewolf. Although the wolfsbane potion allowed her some human thought she was still hungry for flesh and chose to nibble on her arm or leg until dawn when she could return to her human self. However, this pain was like no other, she even felt a bone splinter when the pincer dug in her side. Her face screwed up in pain she saw blurred shapes belonging to Liz, Sirius and Harry who was carefully freeing the pincer from her lower back.

"s**t" She grunted as Harry worked the large foreign body out of her back. She felt guilty for holding them up, they could have run for it if it wasn't for her stupidity... Running up a tree... What was she thinking. She wanted to say to Sirius that she wasn't alright, that she was infact so hurt that she could almost have fainted... Or was that still shock? She could not tell, finding the energy to even say "ow" was too much and stopped aruptly. Coldness spread from her back to several other body parts. Flickering light and heat suddenly burst from around her, she gather that Liz had begun another fire to fend off the spiders.

"Most likely...considering damages--it'd probably be best for us to send up red sparks." Sirius stated. Kathryn looked up alarm.

"No! You can't... I'm... Fine" She Said, knowing perfectly well she had lied. She was not fine at all. The prospect of a chocolate bar and the three reassuring her she felt better.

(That was shorter than I anticipated)

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:16 am

Sirius cringed and dropped down in front of Kathryn after she spoke. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and pulled her body forward slightly so she could rest her head on his chest. His leg screamed in protest and Sirius knew it would be nearly impossible to get back up after this unless he turned into Padfoot. He glanced down at where Harry was working and closed his eyes, turning his head towards Kathryn's and whispering lightly.

"Stop it you. Don't waste your energy on lying to me. You being fine with pincher in your back is kind of like me telling people that it wasn't too bad in Azkaban. We won't send the red sparks yet...but you have to relax to make this job easier, all right?"

Sirius couldn't deny the fact that as he held the female werewolf he briefly thought of Remus and the many time Sirius had to help him with his wounds. He didn't like seeing people he loved in pain and yet the world kept throwing horrible things at him. He wanted nothing more for Kathyrn to be safe...and if that meant throwing the proverbial towel into the ring to forfeit the scavenger hunt--well what kind of idiot sends other idiots into a Forest anyway? It was a stupid idea!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:44 am

Harry worked quickly and quietly, ignoring the goings on around him. He wasn't a healer so the wound would scar and Kathryn was going to need a Blood-Replenishing Potion soon or she would collapse. "Thanks Sirius," he said quietly when his godfather pulled Kathryn into his arms, supporting her further and making it easier to get the pincer out.

He gave a small sound of triumph when the offending object finally came free, covered in blood. Damn it, he thought. "I'll need a wound-cleaning potion, I don't want to heal this up without cleaning it," he said, looking at Sirius.

"We need to take her to Madam Pomfrey," he said, looking worriedly at Kathryn as he used the hem of his robes to staunch the flow of blood. "I'm sending up red sparks."

Andromeda Black Tonks

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:11 am

[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:34 pm

"Don't throw that pincher away...Merlin only knows what kind of poison it's got on it, if Pomfrey doesn't need it to help her, than Snape can use it in one of his damn potions," Sirius said, casting a quick spell on it to keep the blood on it and protecting it from outer elements.

"I'm sending up red sparks. Sirius grabbed Harry's arm.

"Not yet. I don't trust these spiders any more then I trust the centaurs. We've gotta get her out of here before we send up red sparks. We can levitate her--if I remember correctly there's this huge clearing not to far off. We can go there and send up red sparks," he looked at Kathryns bag on the ground and let go of Harry to pick it up. He shoved the pincer in it and handed it to Harry.

"You, take this. I'll send up the red sparks and stay with Kathryn when we get to the clearing, you and Liz can finish up the scavenger hunt. Don't worry about me and if I'll stay in the forest or not though, if I do, I'll be able to find you easily, if I don't...well I'll see you at dinner right?" He smiled lightly before glancing at the flames and the girl in his arms.

"Right, taking comments on my plan and ideas on how the hell to get out of the mess we're in right now to move on to the next mess."

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:38 pm

Kathryn leant into Sirius as he wrapped his arms around her. He felt more like a father to her than her biological dad, who only talked to her in fear of losing his job. Kathryn returned the embrace, leaning her head against his chest she felt a burning in her throat and eyes.

"Stop it you. Don't waste your energy on lying to me. You being fine with pincher in your back is kind of like me telling people that it wasn't too bad in Azkaban. We won't send the red sparks yet...but you have to relax to make this job easier, all right?"Sirius said.

Kathryn knew that Harry was doing his best, she realised that healing charms weren't easy and was grateful for his help. Kathryn was also thankful that Sirius was there, he would have made a great dad to someone. "Wait... He's gay... They can't have babies. Atleast not naturally" She thought. With a jolt of pain the pincer was freed from her lower back and she jerked with hurt. She felt a warm flow of blood trickle down her side.

"We need to take her to Madam Pomfrey," Harry said. "I'm sending up red sparks."

Kathryn felt a feeling of stupidity flood her stomach. She was being a baby... She once tore her leg off her first full moon and here she was tearing up frim a pincer in her back. She listening sulkily as Sirius explained his idea to take her to the clearing, she was out the game and they hadn't even collected all the objects.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:01 pm

Harry nodded in agreement as Sirius explained what was going to be done. That would leave him and Liz alone, but after what she had pulled off a few minutes ago, he wasn't worried too much...unless she spaced out again.

"That's fine, but," he said looking at Kathryn's bag. "We can probably attract a Thestral with this, though I've no idea how we're supposed to hold onto it."

He looked at Kathryn finally, "You did great you know," he said reasurringly. "Better than a few of the girls I know would have done. Don't feel bad about leaving, I mean, Lupin...er...Remus left..." he was really going to have to get used to that.

"Sirius," he looked at his godfather again, "what's left on that list?"  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:09 pm

Sirius nodded.

"We can use the threstral to get her immediatly to Madame Pomfrey..." he said rubbing small circles on Kathryn's shoulder blades.

"No idea, Threstral, Bone, Unicorn hair and wolfsbane I think. Anyways, Kathryn, kiddo, I'm gonna levitate you ok? And we're gonna get you out of here and all that jazz, just hang in there kiddo. Liz...Harry...ready to make a mad dash from hell?" He grinned mischieviously and winked.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:47 pm

"As soon as you give the go-ahead I'll pull down the wall. Which direction are you planning on heading anyway? Are we going to leave the forest, or try and finish the scavanger hunt?" Her eyes slightly drifted upwards to the sky. "It feels like rain for this evening." She said, a shiver running up her spine at the thought.

"Hanging in there, Kathryn?"

Ahro

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:22 pm

Sirius jerked his head towards the left.

"Thataway. And you and Harry will continue the scavenger hunt." Sirius grunted and slightly pushed Kathryn off of him.

"Harry, could you hold her while I get up?"
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games