Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andromeda Zreng

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:57 pm
the person who says it can't be done

I'm new to the guild. I'm so NOT new to Gaia. I'm a helper. Seriously. PM me with a bit of info about yourself and I might add you. I like to be literate, can you tell? Anyways, I'm on nearly every day. Surprisingly enough, I don't have a dream avatar (currently), but I absolutely LOVE to tektek. PM me with details or a picture and I will tektek ANYTHING. I'm also a writer, and almost all of my characters have been tekteked. Yes, I'm a tekaluffagus/tekasaurus/tekamaniac.

is usually interrupted by someone doing it.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:40 pm
    Yo, I'm Kyoko { feel free to call me Kyo }. :B I could be considered an 'oldbie' user { late 04, you tell me }.

I do NOT like random friend requests, but you can always PM me if you want to chat. =] I'm knowledgeable in gold earning - exchanging and vending, mainly - and basic things about the site, and illiteracy is a huge pet peeve of mine. <3

:B I have a thread in the AT, but I post in Q&A alot. <3 I'm generally a nice person and I'll try my best to answer any questions.

Kyoko Komiashi

Original Gaian

9,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Roxy Gurl411

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:45 pm
Hi im roxy
nice to meet everyone
this seems like a really cool guild
and i am happy that i was accepted biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:47 pm
What up? The name's Unforgettable Sound, but you may call me Sound or Kenji. I've been at Gaia since Dec. '06 actively, but my first account was created May '05 (I may transfer over to that one just for the status change. xp ). Feel free to PM me for help, newbies, but I ask you 2 things. Just because I have money, I will not donate to you automatically. I have to get to know you first. But I won't get to know you unless you follow point 2, be literate with me. Use proper grammar, it gets you farther than you would think. wink

Unforgettable Sound

Darkmagikdemon

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:22 pm
Konichiwa (Hello) Everyone! smile  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:35 am
User Image
User Image~º+Heine...

I'm Heine-kun! Call me Heine! I'm new to the guild and also in Gaia. I'm only one month old! heart I want to meet new friends here.

...Westenfluss+º~User Image

Heine-kun

i am a mupp

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:33 am
Hi!
my real name is Marcus.
If anybody wants to be my friend just add me!
i am right now trying to get a lunar scythe.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:03 am
I am known as Death, I am hei, the hell's gate keeper who hears your cry;dont worry i will ease your pain soon.

User Image  

darker than black

Cajun Coonass

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:31 am
Hi. I'm Sean. I've been on Gaia for a while and I like helping people out when I can. I've lost an account or three so I know what it's like to be just starting out or to have to start over. It aint fun. I'm a Louisiana boy and I like to make new friends. I'm usually on Gaia a couple of times a day but when the shrimp or crabs are running I might get a little behind. blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:18 am
hello all, I am new to the Guild. My names dee, so I love making new friends, so drop by and say hi some time biggrin heart  

queen-momma

Takashi Morinozuka0

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:26 am
Hi I'm new to gaia..I am The0Great0Hero and I guess I'm pretty active

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:59 am
Hi. I'm Eskcra =].
Yep, I'm new! I'm a pretty nice guy I guess lol.
Just around to make some new friends!!!! 4laugh

Aradyn

Zeek Dracos

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:31 pm
hi my names zeek i forgot to introduce myself before i posted sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:29 pm
Hey I am from portugal and got 18 Years old, I am new to guild so... Hello all  

Ianarosh

trois3

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:20 pm
hey all. I'm trois3 and I'm a n00b =)  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games