Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply APG Chatterbox
What are you thinking right now? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 241 242 243 244 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:32 pm
I'm hungry... Nothing in the freezer or in the fridge or IN the house... Okay, I'll join you soon God! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:08 pm
Can't wait for the cash to start rolling in...  

Sniper Kusanagi

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:11 pm
I'm... so sick... -blows nose- ... and hungry... -checks empty fridge- and and... poor... -checks empty- wallet...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:16 pm
Night Rain55
I'm... so sick... -blows nose- ... and hungry... -checks empty fridge- and and... poor... -checks empty- wallet...

You're sick? Aw... ::passes hanky:: Hope you didn't have anything to do, always good to stay home when you're sick.

Current thought: mmm... money xp  

Sniper Kusanagi

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:19 pm
Sniper Kusanagi
[
You're sick? Aw... ::passes hanky:: Hope you didn't have anything to do, always good to stay home when you're sick.

Thank you Da-- I mean Grand P- I mean-- I mean Mr. Kusanagi! ^^;; -Blows nose- I've been sick since September... D= My eyes are itching and I have nothing to eat... No money too... crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:24 pm
Night Rain55
Sniper Kusanagi
[

Thank you Da-- I mean Grand P- I mean-- I mean Mr. Kusanagi! ^^;; -Blows nose- I've been sick since September... D= My eyes are itching and I have nothing to eat... No money too... crying

Sept? O_O Whoa, strong germs... Allergies of sorts? lol you sound like my friend, she says the same stuff when she's hungry, no money and nothing to eat around the house.

Better than me, I have, all of which I can't touch ><

Current thought: mmm... money... I hope too much for new years but you never know ^^()  

Sniper Kusanagi

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:34 pm
Sniper Kusanagi

Sept? O_O Whoa, strong germs... Allergies of sorts? lol you sound like my friend, she says the same stuff when she's hungry, no money and nothing to eat around the house.

Current thought: mmm... money... I hope too much for new years but you never know ^^()

Allergies...? Hmm... Might be possible. My mom said it might be because of my cat. But I love my cat! I'm not giving him up, even if I have to suffer with boxes of tissues everyday. Your friend and I are two of a kind. =]

Anyways, what do you mean by you have everything of which you can't touch, Grand-Pa Kusanagi?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:46 pm
Night Rain55
Sniper Kusanagi

Allergies...? Hmm... Might be possible. My mom said it might be because of my cat. But I love my cat! I'm not giving him up, even if I have to suffer with boxes of tissues everyday. Your friend and I are two of a kind. =]

Anyways, what do you mean by you have everything of which you can't touch, Grand-Pa Kusanagi?

-_-()

Food's on the table, but it's leftover for my dad and sis. I can't touch, but maybe I can lift a few piece of chicken without anyone knowning... ninja

Might be, I get the same way with cats...  

Sniper Kusanagi

Seijin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:30 pm
ow... I starved the whole day... I had some study to do so I used my lunch time...

(the dinner was sooooooo yummmyum!!! blaugh )  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:40 pm
Thinking -Kusanagi so old... ^^ Heh xD-  

Night Rain55

Sniper Kusanagi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:44 pm
Night Rain seems fussy... maybe she needs her baba with the chocolate milk ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:50 pm
-I think that Daddy Kusanagi thinks that I need a baba and my chocolate milk. He's absolutely right. 3nodding But I wonder what does Kusanagi need? Oh yeah!-

-Gives Kusanagi a walking cane.- =D

Night Rain55

LiTtO_LyNa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:05 pm
i'm thinking i wanna finish my tx history review so i can study it for my test tomorrow adn pass it....  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:29 pm
Why is he ignoring me? o.O; Does he hate me or is he just too busy? Or could this be another test? T.T;; Starting that day, he ignores me...what is with him? Did I do something wrong or is he just too addicted about RPing with Savvy? Will this change it? o.o ...maybe..I mean, c'mon...he's been doing this for days. He probably hates me...T__T Wow. That was short...I'm so loved...I knew he was just toying with me...b*****d..  

Isako Narumi

Sniper Kusanagi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:25 pm
Night Rain55
-I think that Daddy Kusanagi thinks that I need a baba and my chocolate milk. He's absolutely right. 3nodding But I wonder what does Kusanagi need? Oh yeah!-

-Gives Kusanagi a walking cane.- =D

xd ::hands Rain baba of chocolate milk::  
APG Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 241 242 243 244 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games