Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:26 pm
((YAY!!! Tank you for being so considerate.... N'.... stuff.... n' things... ^_^ I'm gonna let you stab me. Might be fun.... 4laugh ))

Yoite let go of his shoulders and fell to her knees, screaming. She gripped the blade of the katana and pulled it out, biting her lip. She looked up at Shaedon, eyes full of surprise and pain.

C'mon Yoite.... Fight back.... Use Kira, he wont suspect it...

Yoite winced. She didn't want to hurt him, but anger started to build inside her. She stood, holding the hole in her abdomen and pointed at Shaedon. She brought some of her remaining life force together and into her finger. It grew until she finally let it out. It soared through the air quicker than a bullet toward Shaedon. There was a split second where he would be able to dodge it, but it wouldn't matter. It would either hit Aerunai, or Shaedon, both of which were targets. If Shaedon moved, it hit Aerunai. If not, it hit Shaedon. Either way, Yoite got some of the job done.

((There, I gave you an opening too.))

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:33 pm
Kono slammed the door to Cody's house she ran up to his room and found his body on his bed. Kono reached over his body and bit his neck but she did not have fangs or venom yet so it would not have any effect.

((There we go. This defently is not goddmodding..))  

Konomi_Wolf

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:38 pm
as he sees the air bullet flying towards him he summons up a barrier to block it "hehehe" after the air bullet discentigrates he walks over to Yoite who is on her knees, and holds his katana up to her neck "are you ready to die?"

(i don't know what kira does so i can't let it hit me)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:19 pm
((You can't see it, and when I made the charactor, I said it. I send my life force into someone and it twists their flesh and blood, torturing them, and somtimes killing them. But I guess that's Okay, even though you can't see it and it's FASTER THAN A BULLET. That's ok tho...))

Yoite breathed in, closing her eyes. "No... I have..... a few years left, actually," she said, looking at him matter-of-factly. She tilted her head and looked him straight in the eye. "Unless you choose to shorten my life, I have quite a bit of time to live."

((Every time she uses Kira, it sends away some of her life force, draining it. So, since she's used it so much, she has only a few years left. She can't tell how much time there is, she's only guessing. Her guess is between 2 years and 5 years.))  

Avioke

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:22 am
he stares straight back into her eyes "i could make it longer" he shows her his fangs "all i have to do is bite you"

(that's an awesome power i would use it on my cousin because he annoys the crap out of me)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:29 am
as rob saw everything happen he quickly ran behind aerunai and grabbed her around her neck with his knife in his hands"finish this or shees finished"then he grabs her gun from her hands and pushes it on here head and holds it like that"got it"  

Shuchi-sama

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:15 pm
Kono snarled and tried to bite Cody again to no use.
She then grabbed a knife from the kitchen. Once Cody returned to his body she would kill him.

Inside Kono was fighting the deamon thing but every second it grew stronger.

((Reminds me of Death Note and the Shinigami eye.. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:31 pm
((Yeah... No spoilers please, only on twenty two or somthing.))

Aerunai spun and took the gun back, jumped back and put up a barrier between her and Rob. "No one... Takes my weapon," she said, firing. The bullets went through the barrier, fast as lightning, and towards Rob.

Yoite spat on the ground in front of him. "I don't need more life. Once I die, I'll finally be at peace," she said, getting up and pointing at him again. She, once again, brought her life force together, then shot it out towards Shaedon.
((Remember, it's invisible. But she's pointing. That means she's threatening to use it. If she points, it doesn't mean she WILL use it...That would be scary... O.O If that were true, imagine her as a little girl, you did somthing wrong, she saw, the teacher came, asked who did it, and Yoite pointed at you saying "SHE/HE DID IT!!!!"))  

Avioke

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:51 pm
the blast hits him straight in the heart and knocks him to the ground. he slowly stands back up and feels the hole in his chest "look what you did" he starts to heal himself. right infront of Yoite's eyes, the hole feels back up with flesh and he walks towards her pointed finger and makes it hit where the hole was "see i can't die"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:39 pm
Yoite's eyes narrowed. "We're opposites then, aren't we? When you use your power, you come closer to life. When I do, I get closer to death. If you were to bite me, I could use Kira as much as I want, and wouldn't die. But it drains my life force. Let's say I use it, right? And you had already bitten me. And, by that time, If you hadn't bit me, I would die. It would be taking the eternal life, right? If I went over my normal life force, and still lived, I would cripple, wither away, but never die. I would lay in a bed, begging for death. I want to die when my time comes, which is whenever my sweet Kira decides. I do not wish to become someone like you anyway. I normally don't like slicing people in half for fun. I don't like watching perfectly good life leave someone. When it's their time, it's their time, and non human should be allowed to manipulate their fate," she said coldly. "They had more life ahead of them. To waste it like that for fun is not monstrous, not just evil. You are not a Vampire. You are the devil to do such things. Shameful. You think yourself powerful because you can kill harmless, defenseless people. It's cowardice. Pointless. Instead, to be powerful, face someone as strong or stronger than yourself. That's TRUE power. It's like smooshing an ant and saying you are strong. Pitiful," she spat at him.

((Lost of talk... WEEEEE!!))  

Avioke

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:33 pm
(( eek that was an amazing speech))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:48 pm
he grins during her whole speech "well your strong so if i kill you will that meaan i'm storng?" he takes his blade and licks the blood off of it "i'm not the devil no matter how i may act because unlike him i still have a heart"  

Swift Penguin

Avioke

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:03 pm
((IT WAS NOT A SPEECH!!! IT WAS JUST... TALK!!!! scream That made me sound like I was some polotician or somthing.... Or like that cheesy part in the movies where the hero talks to the bad-guy, saying that "I'LL NEVER GIVE UP! crying " and crap.... I didn't want it to be cheesy, just thorough and plain that she's completely disgusted, and she wants you to know it. 4laugh

But thanks Kono... ^_^))

Yoite laughed. "The devil has a physical heart. It's just completely corrupted, full of evil, demonic, and satanic things. Just like yours. You are the devil remade. Pity, he's a terrible one. A second one will cause quite a bit of damage."
She shook her head when he said it means he's strong if he killed her. "The lust for strength is driving you to kill people? Odd, for some reason, I don't think you're searching for strength. See, if you REALLY were looking for strength, you wouldn't be consumed with the lust for evil and destruction. If you are consumed with somthing, you are weak. If you control yourself, Shad, you can come back." She looked at what should be Shaedon, and tried to reach into his mind, trying to call Shaedon back. To keep the evil Shaedon busy, Yoite kept talking. "Are you a Vampire? Is this a Blood Lust? Or are you being possessed by a demon?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:45 am
rob! wolfing said to rob trough his mind"if your trying to kill me then its impossible...wolfing its all yours"finnaly wolfing said to rob "graaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh" then he transformed straight to the fifth seal and his wound healed crushing the bullet"its impossible to kill us when we learned how to switch full body control"then he closed his eyes and put his head down"well when the other soul controls the body the body heals instantly but the soul is still being tortured...but i will not let you do anything to us!to my best friend!"then his rage turned into power that was around him and it was all red.then he jumped and striked shaedon from the air"dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"  

Shuchi-sama

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:39 pm
((Nothing to post... XD))  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games