Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
The Complaint Dept Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you consider this thread cathartic?
  No
  Yes
  Where's my damned dinner?
View Results

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:56 am
Heart attack. Again. evil
Out of the hospital and recovering, but sheesh! this is getting old. My heart is in fantastic condition, too. I passed the treadmill with flying colors because I exercise like crazy. My echo showed a fantastic ejection fraction, my arteries look like they are only 24. Cardiologist is stumped.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:40 pm
bandaidd
Out of the hospital and recovering, but sheesh! this is getting old. My heart is in fantastic condition, too. I passed the treadmill with flying colors because I exercise like crazy. My echo showed a fantastic ejection fraction, my arteries look like they are only 24. Cardiologist is stumped.

OMG that's horrible!!!..what did the doctors do to help you prevent from having another one?? confused  

BuNnyHat3R

BuNnyHat3R

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:43 pm
Sashanaru
Rant warning:

Why can't I have friends? I had a what I thought was a good online pal who turned out not to be good at all. She posts her "rants" about me in places I can see and then gets pissed when I see it. If she knows I'm a mod and I can see this stuff, why post it in a place that I can read it? It's like she's antagonizing me and it hurts. She talks about me to other people in a guild we hang out in. Despite everything, I still like her even though I probably shouldn't. Whenever we butt heads, I end up getting blamed for everything and sometimes I'll just take the blame to get us back to "normal" but ugh..

I seriously have like 2 friends in real life and just about that many online. I think I'm just pitiful.

crying

Also, I might have to give up modding if I get this job offer I interviewed for today. People will pretty much stop caring about me then. Almost all my friendlist is mods and I know they won't keep in touch.

blah

if she was your true friend she wouldn't be talking crap about you in the first place. i'm pretty sure you'll find who your true friends are...you just gotta wait till the time is right for a REAL friend to come along! whee  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:52 pm
bandaidd
WTH ~ that's not a good sign... I'm sorry, that's got to be terribly frightening and irritating at the same time. I hope they figure it out soon. *hugs you* We wants to keep our Bandaidd around here. heart  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:00 am
Thanks, friends. Recovering well from that. Have to do to dentist momentarily for toothache which wouldn't be a big deal except for my latex allergy.
-sigh- Life threatening. So be happy if I post again? lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:15 pm
>>>>>>>>RANT<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

........ The Economy......................

enough said

gonk  

Lil-Jo
Crew

Veddhartha

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:45 am
bandaidd
Thanks, friends. Recovering well from that. Have to do to dentist momentarily for toothache which wouldn't be a big deal except for my latex allergy.
-sigh- Life threatening. So be happy if I post again? lol.

I hope too that they figure out what's wrong. Been close to heart attack too and I know what you mean. Stress? How's your blood pressure? That caused my troubles and I'm under 30...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:52 pm
The development of the gaia cash process is a rip off. I will never invest my real paper money/credit card into this bull. if you do you get an item that can change in to whatever the ******** it wants or an item that lasts for a maximum of 25 weeks minimum 2 weeks. Either way it's a gamble just to make you're status more defined on an RPG website where people only care about how many pretty pixels are shining on you're avi. evil  

Witch of Random

Darth_Magus1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:24 am
still can't figure out how to make my profile go past 83% it's like a neverending game. the closer you get to 100%, the longer they tell you to keep at it...annoying really  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:43 pm
Stupid IKEA and no written instructions ~ no matter, now I don't even have the booklet to put the damn thing back together, either... stressed  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Warnersister

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:12 pm
Could someone explain to me why I'm doing tax exams? I'm tired, I've just had dinner, I want nothing better than to go have a bath and read Lord Peter Wimsey crime stories.

What I actually will have to do is a last minute panic session about all the things I haven't had time to learn yet for tomorrow's mock exam, flick through all the practice questions I've been doing & try to absorb all the mistakes I made then so that I don't make them tomorrow.

The only light at the end of the tunnel is that my friend and I are having Italian afterwards and I'm not back in work until 1st October. Loads of time to spend studying...

I'm sure I've sworn at least twice never to take another set of exams again. I must be a real glutton for punishment.

DW  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:57 pm
I need help!!! I want to buy an EI, but I'm so confused. Why are the generations so different and why is it the higher the generation is the meager the EI becomes? I've noticed on two of the top EIs that I want, Yemaya's Pearl and Kottan Bell, the first generations are awesome, but as you get on with the newer ones, they suck like hell!!! Can anybody tell me if these are really worth buying or did I wait too late...WHAT!!!  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:01 pm
The later generations still need to "evolve" to get all the poses that the first generations have. In other words, you can buy a 7th generation kottan bell today and it will eventually have all the same poses as the first generation kottan bell, but you will have to wait a few months before it finally gets there.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:05 pm
THANK YOU TES!!! xd Oh BTW, I absolutely love the sketch of you and bandaidd. I thought that was adorable! 4laugh  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:06 pm
[my son was a little upset at the sight of my avi dancing with another man's avi]
guess i won't show the hubby. he might hunt Tes down...  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games