Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Have you ever been caught? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

User_2629207

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:30 pm
Kisa Tsuki
I am 17 and I started like yaoi around 14. I would read scans and stuff online and when ever my brothers or parents would come into the room i would quickly hide it and be on another site. I hid it pretty well because we all had diffrent accounts on the computer and no one could get into mine with out a password. I bought my first couple yaoi mangas last year and my first Doujinishi this year and I keep it all hidden quite well. And if my parents ever found these books then I would probabally be banned from doing anything, and given a long lecture and they would probabally burn the books in front of me... My dad although has caught me looking through stacks or doujinishi's when he was forced to take me to otakon. he asked me what it was and I said that they were two guys... now he calls them fruity characters and says he dosen't want me reading them.

surprised but fruit is so good for you! Lots of vitamins and fibre!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:19 am
yea, my parents would probably dissown me, I don't think that a girls parents would react as bad as a guys...  

Mattaku_Shinzu

Dangerous Lover

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:28 pm
my parents and family don't care and neither do my friends  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:17 pm
Mmm...well I have to say, I've almost been caught. Luckily it was an almost but my mother still has her suspicions. It was at a con. My friends and I were visiting Ami-lee (our fave artist eva <33) and she supports yaoi and shounen-ai. My friends were surrounding these badges that said stuff like "Yaoi= heart " and stuff. Then my mom came over and she said "what's yaoi?" I kinda veered off to look at other artworks and sadly my friend's mother answered her. "Oh it's just gay guys."
My mom had this look on her face that said "Just gay guys?!" Yeah that ruined the whole convention for me. She kept asking me if I was into this "yaoi-thing" and I denied it >.< (I'm such a coward). She lectured me on the ride home even bringing up lesbians and how one of the mom's in our friend-group wouldn't let her daughter hang out with us because one of my friends is bi. >< Now she blames my friends for all of it ...heheh... I usually show her some good manga books that I'm reading to throw her off. Like Furuba so she won't be as suspicious...I'm so bad...i'm lika neeenja xD ninja
I hate this sick world whre you can't be yourself. -Goes off to yell and protest at random people in the street-  

lostmoon_silverwings

Hinama

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:38 pm
I haven't been caught yet... I know my parents are homophobic though... Especially my mom, she definitely find ways to stop me from using the internet... The good thing is that my parents don't use Firefox and look through my files, manga, and drawings. biggrin I've been able to hide it for 4 years.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:31 pm
I got caught by my mum a little while ago....man that was wierd.
this was about the time the gay marrige rights were front page.
she's just like " well, if you go for that stuff"

later on I hear she thought I needed some 'special help'
but I think that was for my brother
biggrin  

Yoru-101

Ithidan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 pm
omg its so hard hiding it here. my dads a major homophobe and only 2 ppl know im bi lol. i usually use my sisters comp which im doing now since its upstairs and i can delete the words i typed in searches. for some reason downstairs everything we type on stuf like google is saved. and going on yaoi guilds downstairs i have to quickly pass by the home page before they see cuz my mom can see through this mirror on the wall. amazing what you can get away with lol. yea i hate having to hide it too Hinama. but i know things wont be the same even if i tell ppl who wooldnt mind. my sisters have a tendancy of letting things slip in conversations to my parents. my dad will say hes fine but i'll know deep down he's disapointed to have a son like me. he'd probably keep me away from the comp and make me play sports with him every day lol. of course after a possible lecture on "if your a guy then act like one!" speech. of course i can easily outsmart him with thousands of facts and theories to contradict his homophobia  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:17 pm
I've almost been caught by my dad when watching Sukisho,but good thing I'm a fast button-pusher!  

[MasterAlucard]

school-sponsored orgy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:55 pm
my bro and sis caught me reading and looking at yaoi. they thought i was gay. wtf? my mom knows, since i got a "yaoi is my anti drug" t shirt, and my friend's bro explained it to her. she's ok with it, but doesn't know why i love it. xd my dad is a major homophobe, and doesn't know a thing.

my bro ALWAYS takes over the mouse when i'm online. he sort of came upon the SasuNaru fic i'm writing and stopped at the word "naked". "are these two guys?" i don't think i answered and he left. thankfully he didn't scroll up anymore. Sasuke said "You look so sexy when you orgasm."

blaugh that would have been even more awkward.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:07 am
Before I moved ou of the house..?

No, never got caught. But my parents aren't very supportive of gay couples, so I think we might have had some pretty nasty fights if I'd ever been caught reading/writing/watching yaoi.

Good thing I'm great at covering my tracks.  

Wufygirl

NearxMello

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:32 am
Just by my older brother. I was on my computer, when my brother walked in. I had just gotten the Gravitation OVA that day and left it in the living room. To anyone who has the Gravitation OVA tehy would know that here is a picture of Yuki and Shuichi almost kissing. It went like this:
Me: -on computer-
Brother: -walks in-
Me: Hi brother
Brother: Hi... um the red haired (Shuichi's hair color in the OVA) wouldn't happen to be in a homosexual relationship with that blond guy, right?
Me: O-O.... no
Brother: But on the backof that DVD two people who looked a lot ike guys were kissing and seemed to be enjoying it
Me: -changes subject- What time do you have school today?

Then another time:

Me: Gravitation isn't gay! (though it is)
Brother: I don't know, there are a lot of guys in it
Me: There are girls! And... Dragon Ball Z has a lot of guys on it
Brother: Why do you think they call it Dragon BALL Z?
Me:....
Brother: ....
Me:....
Brother: Awwwkward

At least he has seen Sei's music video from Sukisho and thinks it's about "a daycare gone wrong!"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:39 am
IIIIIIT'S..GRAVITATION~
sorry. Just had to say that, probably the best part of those OVAs... ^^

I keep getting ALMOST busted. I hear steps outside my room and I minimize the window, ONE SECOND LATER they come into my room... I swear, it's always the very last second and It's scary.

User_2629207

Lenre Li
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:07 am
Sushii-Princess
Lenre Li

Mum: Better not read that, Dean! [Dean = her partner!]
Me: ... err...
Mum: what's it about?
Me: ... *mumbles* Two guys...
Mum: Oh! You kinky girl!
Me: o.O;

xD You mom rules.

I personally don't think so; but, whatever floats your boat.

Good thing they're open-minded... though her partner has a difficulty to adjust, I think... >.<

Hahah, my reaction was hilarious, like, "wtf?! o.o;" xd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:51 pm
My mom knows what yaoi is. I actually had to explaine it to her. Embarrasing, really. She's ok with it but my dad thinks I'm crazy.  

Helzara

Graceful crisis

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:56 am
My friend and I were watching "Queer as folk" (a real series) at her place. Suddenly her mom just barges in the door, I desperately press the pause bottom. At least the sounds stopped.. She leans in and sees the back of a man dressed in a pretty kinky leather costume.
She didn't react too badly though sweatdrop

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games