Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Suggestive Lines (*snicker*) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 4:53 am
I just saw Iron Man, and you hear him talking to his computer/robot thing. xd

Computer thing (with a sexy male British voice): "It'll hurt less if you stop moving."

Tony Stark: "Hey, this is my first time!"

Even though his computer's just helping him take his armor off, there are a bunch of arms on him, like probes. BWAHAHA. xd

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:00 pm
SilverMaple

Computer thing (with a sexy male British voice): "It'll hurt less if you stop moving."

Even though his computer's just helping him take his armor off, there are a bunch of arms on him, like probes. BWAHAHA. xd
Stark: Jarvis, are you up?
Jarvis: For you, sir, always.  

Skizzors
Crew

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:57 am
Skizzors
SilverMaple

Stark: Jarvis, are you up?
Jarvis: For you, sir, always.
Rulin' ya universes...

o.o
I was gonna see the movie for the explosions, but now I shall see it for the innuendo.
heart

Oh, and by the way. This is what 90% of australian men live for: AFL.
The song choice made it twice as gay, something I thought wasn't possible, especially considering the short-shorts and knee socks worn on the field.
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:42 am
Guy: Oh man, my pocket's vibrating..! (guy from school had his cell on silent)  

chocolate milk3

Rock Paper Tofu

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:45 pm

Me and my friends at school always have random conversations.
And when we have nothing to say, we just say what comes to mind.

Me: "I love incense."
Friend: "Did you say incest?"

and

Me: "I keep my phone in my back pocket."
Friend: "It's on vibrate, right? Now if only they made the back pockets in the middle. . ."

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:48 am
Miss Sushii
Rulin' ya universes...

Oh, and by the way. This is what 90% of australian men live for: AFL.
The song choice made it twice as gay, something I thought wasn't possible, especially considering the short-shorts and knee socks worn on the field.
...since 1992.

Fall Out Boy! <3
You should see the guys in my year playing a rugby-fied version of bulldogs' charge. xD
Dumbo the Flying Man-Whore Jack A, according to his little sister, Katie, has nearly the same pants as her.
And yeah.. we ended up seeing evidence of that. O_____O

We were conducting complex, scientificly accurate experiments on toy cars, and Jake and Tom were stood on the back bench in our physics and chemistry room, holding up the track for the cars. Tom was kneeling on the bench, in front of Jake (o.O;; ), holding the track lower down, while Jake (as the most ridiculously tall person you could ever meet) was holding up the top of the track.
Mr. Handley walked into the class, looked at us, then them, and smirked.
"Now, we know what it looks like..." Jake said, when he looked from the track to him, wide-eyed.
"But this is a scientific experiment," Tom said as he looked at him.
"Yeah... We're not playing."

In biology, we were finding facts, then making one up, and asking the class to guess which is the fake.
Jake and Tom (again ^^) read their ones out, and Ryan shouted out which was the fake (I have too bad a memory to remember the facts ^^;; ).
"I hate you!" Tom shouted at him, jokingly.
"That's the last time I borrow your screwdiver!"
Everyone just turned to look at Jake when he shouted that. Then burst out laughing.

I'm sure there were other things to post... But I have a goldfish memory, so I forgot. <.<;;  

Honourable123

Vexworth

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:33 pm

So I was walking down the street this afternoon and I passed by this house and pasted on the door was a sign that said

Please use
"back door" biggrin .

With a little drawn smiley face and back door in quotes and in large black letters and all.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:39 pm
A couple gems from my History class:

Teacher: "Can you. . . hit him?" *student bops other student on head* "Thanks."

Student: "There might be Michael's dresses next door."

(male) Student: "That's a biiiiiig butt, Ms. E.. Fancy."

And, the cream of the crop:

Student: "Pretty much the aggressors know what they're doing, right, 'cos they--'
Teacher: "Right, 'cos they're already wanting it. It's better for the attacker."

(We were discussing WWII and how it's easier to be on the offensive than the defensive.)  

Masquerade of Saint Maria

Honourable123

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:40 pm
Wow. Haven't posted here in ages.

I just noticed this when I was watching Hollyoaks...
Dom (no, not that kind of dom...): "What would O.B. be doing if he was here?"
Max: "What do you mean?"
Dom: "Well, you know... you've been a bit off with the girls recently."

This is from ages ago, from before half term... =/ We were doing rounders (kinda like baseball, but you don't need oversized mittens) in English because it was one of our last lessons. Of course, the guys were going insane and randomly throwing themselves at the bases, toppling over year tens, and screaming random stuff.
Umar, back-stop, kept shouting "Oh, that's some skillage!". And Tom was getting sick of it.
Tom: (to Nick) "I'm gonna start shouting 'that's some sausage', now."
Nick: "Tom likes sausages, don't you?"
I coughed, trying to keep back laughter.
Nick: "I didn't mean that kind of sausage. Perverts..."
How dare he call me a pervert? O.O;;
He was the one who started snickering when Vicky said: "I'm staying here. Gaz has a big stick."
And I didn't... <.< >.> <.<;;

This is from a random Cobra Starship (<3 - band of the moment) video. Two of the guys in the band, Ryland and Alex, were trying to wake up Gabe, the singer/lyricist/bassist.
Gabe starts singing with them, just after waking up, then looks at Alex.
Gabe: "Do you have a mustache?"
Alex: "Do you have a picture of Kurt Cameron hanging in your bunk?"
Gabe: "Maybe..." *pulls on bunk curtains*

From biology, Miss was talking about species, hybrids and stuffs...
Tams: "We are homosapiens."
Tom: "I thought you were gonna say 'homosexuals', then."
Jake: "You're the only homosexual here."
Tom: "Don't remember you complaining."
And, yeah... that then managed to spawn a load of 'eight sneezes equals an orgasm' (sorry... TAI TV reference...) conversations. o.O

From TAI TV (The Academy Is.. Television) - just noticed this right now...
Mikey (The Butcher's drum tech (his drum tech XD)): "This happens every day, for hours. It's a beautiful thing. I like it, he likes it."
Butcher: "It's obvious that the relationship that Mikey and I have already built is far more superior than anybody has ever built with the crew."
O RLY? o.O

Oh, yeah...
Just so you understand...

"We are the same blood.
All of us. We are. We are.
While half of us were lost
The other half forgot

We are the same blood
We are the same blood
We are the same." Same Blood - The Academy Is...

William, from TAI, said this to Gabe when asked which songs he liked to play (with his hand on Gabe's shoulder):
"I like playing Same Blood because you like Same Blood, so I like to play it. And I think about you every time."

Why, yes. I am obsessive.

I'm sure there was loads more... but I can't remember. <.<;;
My posts here are longer than everybody else's anyway...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:24 pm
These two are From D. Gray-Man Episode 85. Nothing Real Spoilery (unless you havent seen episode 25...I think it was), just mainly silly.

Tyki: You're the first Exorcist to strip a noah to his underwear, You Know? Dont you think there's somthing between us?

My first thought when he said that was: "My, my Tyki what are you thinking about?"

And then:

Road: Tyki likes Allen too. So dont interfere.  

Yami-Ranpu

Honourable123

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:29 pm
This happened in graphics, today. I don't know the guy's name, 'cause he's from the other half of the year. And I've only just been put into GCSE classes. Our teacher - can't spell his name - was talking, and the guy, stood near the back, started yawning.
Teacher: "Are you getting excited about the lesson?"
Boy: "What...?"
Teacher: "Are you excited?"
Boy: "I wouldn't dare."
Teacher: "Pardon?"
Boy: "I wouldn't dare get excited."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:19 pm
Had a moment on my big B-day trip to Little Tokyo.

Me and 3 friends went into a shop and there was a Bleach T-shirt with (I think) Ichigo in a running pose with someone running next to him (I'm pretty sure it was Renji) And at first glance, well I think you know what I'm getting at here. I pointed it out to my friends and they all laughed because they saw the same thing.

Tsuki Nushi

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

User_2629207

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:17 pm
Rulin' ya universes...

:3 My friend told me about this one... <3
Nath took his shirt off in the corridor... and Brandon just walked around the corner... and he just froze on the spot and stared.

But then he was flirting with Tony in assembly ;_; stupid boy.
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:33 pm
My yaoi-obsessed friend gave me a weird stare when I ate a popsicle and so now whenever I ask for one she shoves me in front of my *ahem* seme.... and says, "Quick! Lick it!"

o.o;

Aku_Kodoku

7,350 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200

Badru Tset

6,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:13 am
X3 from Yugioh

Joey: I thought the other Yugi would be on top.
Tristan: all we can do is watch

Joey: the other Yugi is giving it all he's got and our Yugi can't get enough  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games