Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:15 am
Katie closes her eyes, and whacks Juni defensively. She curls into a ball and tries to hide underneath a hospital bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:50 pm
(( OH... he's rping like a student? I just assumed he was a house elf helping out Professor Clairion or something. Right, what Sam said, Gu if you haven't been sorted yet, you can't roleplay a student. ))

"Gah!" Juni stumbles backward and rubs her cheekbone. "Well, at least she's not coughing anymore..."

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

cocosam

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:52 am
"Maybe you should sedate her?" Sam said, standing back so she wouldn't get whacked.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:43 pm
"Maybe... I'll save that as a last resort."

Juni strides over to the hospital wing doors and locks them shut making sure the girl doesn't take a chance to bolt out the door. Then she kneels down on the floor and looks under the bed, keeping in mind to keep her distance, "Katie? Can you hear me? No one here will hurt you, it's all right."

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:48 pm
"NO!" Katie screams and runs towards the door. She smacks into it. "Ow......" She flattens her back against it and looks around. When she notices Tabby, she proceeds to try to hide behind her still unmoving friend.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:10 pm
Tabby froze mid jump "She ows me a round of musical chairs!!!" She thought to herself.  

Tabby507

Lorrieta

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:12 pm
Ashley walks into the hospital wing because she heard a loud bang.

"What is going on???!!!???"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:40 pm
Sam locks the door and then puts a shield around it. And all the windows.  

cocosam

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:00 pm
"Shh. Ashley lower your voice, you'll scare her. Katie, you're among friends. Look," Juni takes out her wand and places it on one of the nightstands, then she raises both of her hands to indicate she is unarmed.

"I won't approach you if you don't want me to. All I was trying to do is check if the curse was lifted. Do you remember touching a box? That's when this whole mess started. Don't you remember?"

((Tabby, shouldn't you be petrified? xD ))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:36 am
Ashley suddenly drops to a whisper. "Umm okay err... what is going on?"  

Lorrieta

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:42 pm
Katie's eye begins to twitch and then she calms down. "I- I remember. The box......... and death. My parents, and Aunt Ro." Katie seems to be returning to normal.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:40 pm
*Summer slowly reaches forward and grabs Tabby's foot, draggingthe unmoving body away from Katie. Once Katie was left to crouch in the corner, Summer made her way over to Ashley, dragging Tabby with her.*

Long story short, Katie touched a box and began screaming, having a fit... then she sort of went rigid, and we brought her here... we believe it was cursed...

*She said in a low whisper.*

Summer_Breeze1507

Tabby507

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:20 pm
{OCC:I started laughing my head off when I read what you posted. I got this image in my head of myself being dragged across the Hospital wing floor and couldn't help it. (Sorry Juni!)}  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:20 pm
{{Might I just note: That's not NORMAL Tabby! I mean that in the most loving way possible, haha.}}  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:40 pm
(( Lol... it's fine. ))

"Hmm... sounds like the box gave her nightmarish hallucinations. ...what was this box anyway? It's not here is it?" She looks around a bit worriedly.

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games