Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:16 am
I'm not...

J/K

W/b  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:59 am
Nintendo Punk 05
I'm not...

J/K

W/b
?  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:10 pm
*points to feather wing's post*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:17 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
eek whee domokun heart

Did anyone see a request from Taemi? She pmed asking why she didn't accepted. Naturally I tried to PM her saying I wasn't the only who accepted members and that it was probally one of the mods. I said the reasons why they might have declined her request was if her reason to join was blank. But she has PMs disabled so I couldn't really PM her back.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:27 pm
Masquanade
Nintendo Punk 05
eek whee domokun heart

Did anyone see a request from Taemi? She pmed asking why she didn't accepted. Naturally I tried to PM her saying I wasn't the only who accepted members and that it was probally one of the mods. I said the reasons why they might have declined her request was if her reason to join was blank. But she has PMs disabled so I couldn't really PM her back.

Not me. question  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:36 pm
Just got the wierdest request:
I can keep the guild alive with my conversation starters.

eek whee xd xp domokun heart  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:43 pm
Masquanade

lol xd wonder what kind of 'conversation starters'  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:44 pm
Durza the Shade
Masquanade
Nintendo Punk 05
eek whee domokun heart

Not me. question

It wasn't me either.  

RinoaHeartilly

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:50 pm
Nope, not me either...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:13 pm
Masquanade
Nintendo Punk 05
eek whee domokun heart

I remember seeing one blank join request form today redface sweatdrop I don't remember the name though.

Can people who've been declined once apply again? After how long? I got a PM once from someone who I'd declined because she left the form blank, but it was because of a glitch or something. I told her to try again, but it blocked her. -_-

(I also declined someone today who just put "im cool" as a reason. o_O )  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:15 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade

lol xd wonder what kind of 'conversation starters'

I see repeat threads in our future.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:52 pm
Silver Gryphon
Masquanade
Nintendo Punk 05
eek whee domokun heart

I remember seeing one blank join request form today redface sweatdrop I don't remember the name though.

Can people who've been declined once apply again? After how long? I got a PM once from someone who I'd declined because she left the form blank, but it was because of a glitch or something. I told her to try again, but it blocked her. -_-

after two weeks they can reapply
i believe that's right  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:04 pm
Masquanade
Silver Gryphon
Masquanade
Nintendo Punk 05
eek whee domokun heart

after two weeks they can reapply
i believe that's right

And in the meantime, they can post here anway, as this is a public guild. As Taemi has realized. *points to saxophone thread*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:43 pm
Wooooahh. o_O

Since when has our guild home page been full of rainbowy goodness?  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:47 pm
Silver Gryphon
Wooooahh. o_O

Since when has our guild home page been full of rainbowy goodness?

I'd say since Masq decided to dress up as Yogi the Devil Bear. smile  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games