Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Welcome to the Rehab Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Ubiquitous

Sparkly Smoker

7,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:41 pm

Thanks again Vi razz
Hey there Cat!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:33 pm

Tsukiko Tenka Sasaki-
Thanks again Vi razz
Hey there Cat!
Hi there ^__^ whee

Princess of Rhymes

Ray of Mel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:58 pm

hey im ryan, I came here because somone kindly recomended this guild to me, i realy hope it helps me focus my path
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:08 am

Hello,

My name is Lilian, I am 21 and a Pagan who follows no particular path as I am still studying different religions and have been for years.

I joined this guild literally years ago (at least three.) In this time I have read quite a bit, and I have learned more about people and differing ideas than I did from conversations with other people I know within the pagan community. I am quite active, you just don't see me... I lurk a lot which is odd because four years ago or so I was so outspoken... and I am honestly sorry I did not voice anything here until now.

I am tired of fluffy people, and honestly I worry sometimes because I don't know how to handle them when they disagree and refuse differing opinions as even a plausible idea. I met a girl the other day who is 20 and convinced 'spells' from Harry Potter will work... Perhaps I am wrong in the fact that I think that they won't...

It's five AM here in New Zealand and I haven't slept in yonks, so I will stop rambling now.

Hello and thank you for letting me be here.

--Lily

oZabethy

Xayim XVI

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:05 pm

Hi! My name is MissDraco, but I prefer to be called Dragon. I'm 15 years old and have been into paganism for about four and a half years. I live with my newly divorced Christian mother, so I'm pretty much a solitary Witch. Although I have been a Wiccan for a few years, I'm still timid when it comes to the Craft. I don't like being solitary, but there are no Covens or anything of the sort near my current residence. I come here looking for guidence and support on my Path. I'm glad to have found this guild and I hope to make many friends.

Blessed be,
Dragon heart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:21 pm

MissDracoMalfoy1993
I have been a Wiccan for a few years,
Why do you claim the title of Wica?
Quote:

Blessed be,
Whose blessings?

TeaDidikai

-MysticCherri-

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:58 pm

hi I's Shinbo and i's 18 and about to get my own appartment.((finaly!)) i've been this spritual confusion for around a mounth now i have studied a bit of wicca and i don't know if it's right for me... i have also studied a bit of druidry and that sounds quite interesting. i've been looking on the internet for a mounth and basicly all i see is almost entirely wicca and i don't think wicca is as a whole right for me. i have read a book called "paganism an introduction to earthcentered religions" by Joyce & River Higginbotham. i know i'm at least pagan like but i don't know where to start...

Edit: i ment to say eight mounths is how long i've been reaserching it's been a mounth of confusion now sorry...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:15 pm

X-Shinbo-X
hi I's Shinbo and i's 18 and about to get my own appartment.((finaly!)) i've been this spritual confusion for around a mounth now i have studied a bit of wicca and i don't know if it's right for me... i have also studied a bit of druidry and that sounds quite interesting. i've been looking on the internet for a mounth and basicly all i see is almost entirely wicca and i don't think wicca is as a whole right for me. i have read a book called "paganism an introduction to earthcentered religions" by Joyce & River Higginbotham. i know i'm at least pagan like but i don't know where to start...

Edit: i ment to say eight mounths is how long i've been reaserching it's been a mounth of confusion now sorry...

A lot of what people call "Wicca" on the internet isn't. There have been elaborate practices based on non-Oathbound Wiccan information that has spawned a lot of people introducing whatever particularly appeals to them; it can get very messy. If you're interested in other stuff, you're in the right place. The Pathways forum is a good place to start reading & asking questions; most of us try to keep up with our threads.

Eight months isn't long, but you've made a good start.

Welcome everyone else!

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

MoonRosePetal

Moonlight Witch

32,265 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:32 pm

User Image If I can't hear your heart beat....

Hello. I am MoonRosePetal. Obviously new to the guild. I read a little bit about Wicca a few years ago. I saw a link to the guild in one of the Wicca discussion threads. I'm interested in learning something about all forms of Paganism. 3nodding

....you're too far away. User Image
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:04 pm

Hello, I'm FallopianDoom. I've been into paganism for three years now, but still don't fully understand it all. I hope to learn more with others. Thank you for having me. =]

FallopianDoom

o sunflower king

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:16 pm

Wassup.
I'm Jenn, and I have been studying for about a year and a half now, but there's still a lot of concepts I need cleared. I hope I can learn a lot here~! whee
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:33 pm

MoonRosePetal
Hello. I am MoonRosePetal. Obviously new to the guild. I read a little bit about Wicca a few years ago. I saw a link to the guild in one of the Wicca discussion threads. I'm interested in learning something about all forms of Paganism. 3nodding

There's a rather good post on Wicca in the Pathways thread, I believe, including some advice on finding and verifying covens.

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

whiporwill-o

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:36 pm

hello, my name is willow (or kay irl) and i just joined your guild. i have been studying for almost 7 years off and on and still have so many questions that i just cant find answers to. im hoping that i'll be able to learn alot from you guys smile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:49 pm

whiporwill-o
hello, my name is willow (or kay irl) and i just joined your guild. i have been studying for almost 7 years off and on and still have so many questions that i just cant find answers to. im hoping that i'll be able to learn alot from you guys smile
What studies have you done and what are you looking for in the way of more information?

TeaDidikai

mirra mirra

Sparkly Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:12 am

Howdy! I'm Mirra, and I'm 17. Obviously, I'm new.

I've been studying paganism (Wicca, in particular) for almost two years now. My interest started when I was much younger however, because I have a very supportive and open minded family. My mother was Wiccan for about eight years, before she converted to Islam with her first husband.

I've read a good number of books, and have seen that there are many different approaches to Wicca. Recently, though, a guy ripped into another member of an RP that I had made because she was not a follower of Gerald Gardner. He downed every other path as being for 'fluffy bunnies.'

It upset me enough to look for more information.... so here I am!
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games