Submit

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 6:25 am
Natalia grinned at them and just sat quietly at the table as they all bustled about doing whatever and made random conversation here and there. When dinner was ready, Zoey set out bowls of the soup on the table for everyone with two set off to the side for Yumi and Xena. She then went about setting out cups and pouring out the freshly made iced tea, which she also made sure to leave enough for Xena and Yumi. When everything was ready, she gave out the call for her family that food was ready and to come eat while it was hot.

All the while, Natalia had sat quietly and observed Zoey. Noting how the woman seemed to be all smiles and laugh around the others, and had, more or less, taken on the 'matronly' duties. She still thought this little ragtag group was weird...but it was a good weird. Shaking herself from her thoughts, Natalia lifted her spoon and blew on the soup a few times before eating.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 8:15 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Donnie chuckled at the two then heard Xena and nodded. "Ok." He watched Mable after Xena walked out of the room. "Stranger things have happened."

@Xena: "I'm fine." Yumi said as she lay on her bed, under her covers.
Xena entered the room. "You sure?" She asked.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 8:43 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Donnie chuckled at the two then heard Xena and nodded. "Ok." He watched Mable after Xena walked out of the room. "Stranger things have happened."

@Xena: "I'm fine." Yumi said as she lay on her bed, under her covers.
Xena entered the room. "You sure?" She asked.

Mable claps as she is given the bowl. "Yay! I get soup!" She sounded honestly excited. She got some out for herself and then took a seat at the table again. She takes off her helmet and has short red hair styled in a pixie cut. She looks at Xena. "If you want I can get some protein bars that will help Yumi out." She held open her free hand and a packaged bar appeared with the name 'Hematogen' on it. This was a protein bar that contained cow's blood ((It's real!)).

She sets it down on the counter before she begins to eat. "Thank you for the yummy, and yummy soup! My belly is full of happy!" She looked very happy eating the soup.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 3:33 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Natalia grinned at them and just sat quietly at the table as they all bustled about doing whatever and made random conversation here and there. When dinner was ready, Zoey set out bowls of the soup on the table for everyone with two set off to the side for Yumi and Xena. She then went about setting out cups and pouring out the freshly made iced tea, which she also made sure to leave enough for Xena and Yumi. When everything was ready, she gave out the call for her family that food was ready and to come eat while it was hot.

All the while, Natalia had sat quietly and observed Zoey. Noting how the woman seemed to be all smiles and laugh around the others, and had, more or less, taken on the 'matronly' duties. She still thought this little ragtag group was weird...but it was a good weird. Shaking herself from her thoughts, Natalia lifted her spoon and blew on the soup a few times before eating.

Donnie sat down and ate quietly with the others. He heard Mable and tilted his head. "Wait, she's a zombie though, right? What good is that then?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just going to rest. You go on downstairs." Yumi said to Xena.

As everyone was eating, they would hear the sounds of a motorcycle pulling back up to the farm.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 7:23 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Donnie sat down and ate quietly with the others. He heard Mable and tilted his head. "Wait, she's a zombie though, right? What good is that then?"

As everyone was eating, they would hear the sounds of a motorcycle pulling back up to the farm.
"I'll bring you something to eat in a bit, okay?" She said before gently stroking Yumi's hair before heading back downstairs. She then heard the sound of a motorcycle pulling back up to the farm, a sign that Raph had returned.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:12 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Mable takes in a deep breath after Donnie speaks. She looks at him then leans forward and speaks in a calm tone that is stranger than her yelling. "No. I can see the confusion though. You see, a zombie and a vampire both get attracted to the smell of blood. Zombies are because it attracts them the same way sharks are. Vampires on the other hand are attracted because they feed on blood."

She then leans back as she claps. "One big difference between the two is you need to detox a zombie if their addiction to flesh gets too severe. You can't detox a vampire or a half-vampire. Half vampires are known as Dhampir. You can try to get them off blood, but it won't end well! They get more and more tired as well as more thirsty. If they have not had things explained to them they will not understand why. Eventually, the thirst for blood will become so powerful that they see friends and family as walking juice containers! So, it's best to feed them blood."

Jilmita

Romantic Dreamer

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas