Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:32 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Child appropriate!" Raph called back to Mikey who still hadn't come into the room yet.

"Like I didn't know that!" Mikey called back.
She giggled a bit before looking at Leo. "You guys have any popcorn and beef jerky?"

"I think Mikey might have found some of that in the big holiday can. Will that do?" Leo asked as he started for the kitchen. "And I think we have some jerky too. Got a flavor in mind?"
Xena gave a nod. "Will do just fine." She tilted her head slightly. "Do you got teriyaki?"

"I'll check." he called. After a bit, he come back with the large popcorn holiday tin, several bowls and some jerky. "We did have that flavor." Leo said smiling.
"Great!" She smiled then looked at Raph. "Now you have something to snack on. Teriyaki's great."

"Think it'll be aight wit it bein flavored?" Raph asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:37 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I think Mikey might have found some of that in the big holiday can. Will that do?" Leo asked as he started for the kitchen. "And I think we have some jerky too. Got a flavor in mind?"
Xena gave a nod. "Will do just fine." She tilted her head slightly. "Do you got teriyaki?"

"I'll check." he called. After a bit, he come back with the large popcorn holiday tin, several bowls and some jerky. "We did have that flavor." Leo said smiling.
"Great!" She smiled then looked at Raph. "Now you have something to snack on. Teriyaki's great."

"Do you want to give it a try and see?" She asked.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:39 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah. Sure. Why not?" he said grabbing a piece and carefully trying it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:04 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She watched curiously. "Well?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:25 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Not bad.....haven't thrown it back up yet, so.....yeah." Raph said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:36 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Not bad.....haven't thrown it back up yet, so.....yeah." Raph said with a smile.
"Glad to hear it." She smiled before she took a piece of jerky.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:49 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He nodded as Mikey finally walked back in. "How's about Creepshow? Great movie!" Mikey said.

Raph nodded. "Aight. Not a bad choice."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:57 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He nodded as Mikey finally walked back in. "How's about Creepshow? Great movie!" Mikey said.

"Creepshow?" She tilted her head slightly.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:17 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah. You'll love it, Dudette." Mikey said putting the DVD in the player, then going to sit on one of the couches.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:20 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah. You'll love it, Dudette." Mikey said putting the DVD in the player, then going to sit on one of the couches.
"We'll see." Xena chuckled as she made herself comfortable as she leaned to gently rest her head on Raph's shoulder.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:17 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"We'll see." Xena chuckled as she made herself comfortable as she leaned to gently rest her head on Raph's shoulder.

Raph smiled down at her, then relaxed and watched the movie. When the zombies showed up in the first segment, Raph gave Mikey a look.

"What? You knew which movie I picked, Dude."

"Startin ta wonder if I was thinkin bout tha second one." Raph muttered.

Yumi seemed to enjoy the movie none the less.

All four brothers and Yumi enjoyed the movie all the way through, with Splinter glancing up at the movie from time to time over a book he was reading.

The ending almost had Raph squirming though. The millions of roaches in the room on the movie, then popping out of the corpse at the end, he looked ready to make a run for the door. "Gods I wish I could still drink....."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:23 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Raph smiled down at her, then relaxed and watched the movie. When the zombies showed up in the first segment, Raph gave Mikey a look.

All four brothers and Yumi enjoyed the movie all the way through, with Splinter glancing up at the movie from time to time over a book he was reading.

The ending almost had Raph squirming though. The millions of roaches in the room on the movie, then popping out of the corpse at the end, he looked ready to make a run for the door. "Gods I wish I could still drink....."
Xena was enjoying the movie as well until she noticed Raph squriming during the segment with the roaches. She gently took his hand and squeezed it slightly. "It's alright. We're not gonna let any bugs get you."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:32 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena was enjoying the movie as well until she noticed Raph squriming during the segment with the roaches. She gently took his hand and squeezed it slightly. "It's alright. We're not gonna let any bugs get you."

Raph blushed a bit. "Uh. Nah. I know."

"Awwww, is little Raphie afraid of the roaches."

"Mikey, I ain't ate supper yet....."

"Riiiiiiiiiiiight, so another movie?" sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:34 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She would put another jerky into Raph's mouth. "Here you go." She smiled then looked at Mikey. "Sure, what you got next?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:47 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She would put another jerky into Raph's mouth. "Here you go." She smiled then looked at Mikey. "Sure, what you got next?"

Raph was surprised the find the jerky suddenly in his mouth thanks to Xena, but sat and ate it anyway.

"I do have that second one he mentioned." Mikey offered.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games