Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Choir of Happiness (1x1 Murder Mystery) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 pm
Both agents heard Syn’s concern as they nodded, Alica heads inside to get a pen and paper while Jane works with lab tech on her phone per Alica’s instruction as she hoped a techie might’ve found out the gas canister’s point of origin. With a worried look, Jane puts up a brave face for Syn assuring the young man that they’ll do everything they can to get Morgan back.

A strong gust of wind suddenly blew against the front porch which slightly pushed Jane a little to where she had to stabilize herself on one of the railings for support, however, an unfamiliar sound plays in the air, a soothing yet ominous tune, there hanging just on the top corner of the porch, a pair of wind chimes plays a tune as Charlotte walked out of the house to check up on Syn and Jane, “Odd, I don’t remember Avery hanging that up there. Must’ve been a gift from someone.” she says as she walked over to it and noticed a pair of dark rounded shades sitting above the instrument and noted how it’s the same size as Avery, but wonders if it belongs to the crazy guy. Suddenly a truck engine went on which caught the attention of everyone and there in Avery’s truck Gerry and her husband buckling themselves before they took off on the road and the direction they went, straight towards the city.

Ooc: Thats okay, I can work with this. ( ‘u’ )

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:13 pm
Syn knew that the two women were doing their best and it wasn't fair for him to rush them. But God, he was really worried for Morgan and prayed that they would find him soon. He was palming the pendant absentmindedly as he heard Charlotte walk up to him. He nodes at her, thankful that she too was okay before going to staring back into space. Or at least attempt to connect with Morgan. Or he would have until he heard the chime of a a wind chime and paused. What the hell? He was sure that that was not there when he arrived earlier. Was it? He frowned as he took a closer look at the instrument before starting in surprise when he heard an engine start up. His head snapped to the drive way to see both Gerry and Avery in the car and heading to the city. "Where the hell are they going?!" he asked, wondering when they had managed to snuck to the car to begin with. "Maybe we should follow them?" he added before heading to his own truck which was nearby.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:22 am
The two feds nodded to Syn’s suggestion as they were right behind the young healer, climbing onto the truck bed and Alica giving a call to her office to push things ahead of schedule as she has a feeling that the Farmer and his wife has gotten something to do with what’s going on. “Of all the time ever spent knowing a little about Avery and Gerry, I wouldn’t believe someone if they make something up about those two doing something bad or that they’ve got skeletons in their closet.” Alica says as Jane seem to think otherwise, “I don’t think it’s that, maybe it’s for Morgan’s sake, he was pretty anxious when he heard what happened to the Detective.” Jane suggested though the both of them couldn’t really know for sure until they got to Avery’s truck. For now they ought to rush the guys in the lab for intel before things get out of hand. Charlotte on the other hand let the three know that she’ll catch up from behind before they head out to follow Avery and his wife.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:45 pm
Syn hopped into his truck, closing the door quickly as he started up the engine. He saw Alicia and Jane hop into the bed and nodded. Hang on ladies!" he called out to them before putting the truck in drive and was off after the two. He wondered as he pulled into the road, why both Gerry an Avery would take off like that? Did they know something that no one else did or were they really worried about Morgan and decided to take their chances with out their help. Though he could relate to them. He really could. He hadn't felt that way about someone in a long time. Not since...he paused in his thoughts about that. He didn't want to think about that young man in anyway or form. He just focused on the road in front of him. Eventually he caught up to Avery and Gerry but kept a distance as he wanted to see where they were headed. He would not let them out of his sight. Who knew what they were going to do if they did this themselves. He wasn't doubting them, not at all but it was better safe than sorry.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Just to be clear, the young man he is referring to is Ankou. Well, the person he used to be before he became Ankou. That okay?  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:45 am
The two agents made sure not to fall off the truck while Syn catches up with Avery. Despite the number of traffic violations both Gerry and Syn are about to commit, Jane made a mental note to make it seem as though it was an unmarked backup heading out to aid a patrol unit in pursuit in both her and Alica’s report if this all ends soon. With numerous being past on the freeway, Alica tries her best to call up Avery’s phone to at least put sense into what he and Gerry might end up doing and that it’ll get em hurt or worse. Though with all the effort she tries, Alica kept being put on voice mail after her first attempt only ended with her getting answered to only be hung up. “Damn it, come on you two, this is suicide for all I can say.” Alica curses herself for not keeping an eye on the two back at the farmhouse, Jane could only give her a pat on the back, “No one could’ve known they’d react this way even though they wouldn’t, but I guess they have a reason that we just don’t know about.” Jane stated as she kept a strong grip on the bed of the truck.

From making sure she doesn’t end up on the asphalt, Alica’s phone chimed as she checked to see the text she got from the lab techs. They managed to get a print from a photo that was given to them back at the crime scene and found a match, several to be exact though they ruled out the first being an unknown individual who happens to be Avery clone. They took the call to video to speed things up. Alica had to raise her voice a bit since the sound of rushing wind would be hard to hear her voice, ducking into the truck bed helped slightly and she put the call on speaker. {“As I mentioned in the text, we found several matches, one belonged to a known low level smuggler, a uni was sent to bring in the guy but found his current residence abandoned and it looked like his place was tossed badly. However the second match belonged to the farmer.”} the tech informs though Alica and Jane seemed ticked when the tech stated that Avery was a culprit but they were corrected after exchanging a few mean words with the techie, when he finally explained. {“I know, I know, we triple checked this time but the system kept bringing his name up, that’s until we looked at a photo of the second suspect. They had the same appearance and same name, only difference is that the Avery you guys know doesn’t have bags under his eyes, or better yet, her eyes.”}

Ooc: yup that’s okay, though now I wonder if this young man is older now.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:08 am
Syn continued to keep up with Gerry and Avery, wondering what had gotten into them. He should have noticed them acting strange but he had been occupied with thoughts of Morgan so it didn't register then. He was breaking a couple of speeding laws to achieve this but it would be fine. Paying a fine or going to court was nothing compared to finding his friend. He could understand the two's desperation but this was not the way to go about it. Barreling headlong into a situation that neither one knew anything about. Thank God for the agents for this would have been more difficult. He made a mental note to replenish his magic when he got the chance. It was refilling it's reserves but it was slow going as he had used a lot before with Ankou.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Sorry for the delay. Writer's block is a pain in the a** to deal with. He was a few years older than Syn who is 22 if you don't know his age. I say 26-27  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:57 am
Going back and forth as Jane and Alica chat with the boys back at the federal agency that's stationed in the city, Gerry seems to be aware that they're being followed by Syn and the girls as she puts her foot on the gas and looking at her husband who gets the gist of what's she thinking, Avery thinks hard as he whispers a few words of apology to Syn and the girls.

Catching a glint in her eye, Jane brought her attention to the road though the rushing wind made it a bit difficult, however, she was able to see what's going on in Gerry's truck, Jane couldn't really make out what she's seeing. A projection of Avery appearing behind the bed of their truck begun to emerge and later on growing in size and when it outgrew itself, the thing leaped out in front of oncoming traffic and it's intent is to stop Syn's truck from pursuing the couple as it dodges all the other cars to be in front of Syn's path.

Ooc: Yeah, I get that sometimes when I'm not sure how to progress the story in certain places. Hehe, I guess it's better if both of us are working on Ankou's mysterious past, though I may have to figure out his lines during the next encounter. Hmm a lil challenge I might say.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:57 am
Syn blinked when he caught a glimpse of what was happening in the back of Gerry's car. He could see the vixen pulling away and he was about to to the same when an image of Avery appeared and grew on size until it leaped out of the car and towards him, trying to prevent him from going any further after Gerry and her husband. He had to actually swerve to avoid the damn thing and he vowed to himself that he and those two were going to were going to have a serious talk when this was over. He did not appreciate this kind of nonsense. The two were acting crazy and he wanted to know why! This was more than Morgan, plus why were they stopping him from following them? What were they attempting to hide? He decided to push those thoughts aside for now and focused on not getting ran off the road. "No. Not today!" he muttered to himself, swerving all over the place while mindful of traffic. He would not be deterred and told the ladies to hold onto something please. If they thought that they were going to get rid of him that easily, oh they had another thing coming?

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:39 am
The apparition of Avery started chasing after Syn and the girls as it then started casting concussion spells at the truck to get it to fall behind or at the very least slow them down to allow Gerry and Avery a chance to slip away. Alica and Jane held on as tightly as they can and making sure they don’t fall off into road, dodging large spells being cast at them is another thing entirely as if they escaping from their captors and as they gave each other certain looks, one gave up and raised her hands up before the both of them held their fingers up at Avery’s apparition, before long, a blast of fire magic flew off their finger tips and straight at the entity and staggered it a bit as it lags behind a bit but soon recovers and continue its chase after Syn and the girls.

“Damn it, Syn I hope you got something up your sleeve, because us federal officers don’t got that much energy to cast several more spells at that thing.” Alica says at the top of her lungs to make sure Syn can hear her from outside. The apparition drew close as Jane shot a spell at it but did nothing to stagger it as it nearly reached a hand to the tailgate, but with Alica being quick on the trigger and giving her partner a stern look, they both took aim and knocked the thing back a bit as it falls behind giving a few distance.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:12 pm
Syn cursed to himself as he didn't think he had enough magic to power a large spell but maybe he didn't have to. All he needed to do was distract the being and he had just the thing. Freeing one hand from the wheel he held it out, palm up and a small seed appeared within it. With a few whispered words, the sees begin to glow and then Syn proceeded to throw the seed outside on the road. It hit the ground and Inna matter of seconds, the damn thing began to grow until it was the same size as the fake Avery, taking on the form of a Earth golem which proceeded to block the things way so they could continue chasing Gerry and Avery. He made sure to dodge the spells with a grace that would make a formula 1 driver envious as he continued on his way. He made sure that the golem.nlkneq to be mindful of the other people and vehicles on the roads. "This is crazy!" he muttered to himself as he kept up the pace.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:16 pm
Reflecting off of Avery's emotion right now, the apparition looked frustrated and angry when Syn's truck continued on and as it had to deal with earth golem, that put more stress on both the apparition and Avery himself. He wanted both the girls and Syn see reason why he and Gerry had to do this alone, but not knowing how to communicate directly with them, if a phone call was all it takes then that's why he did as he asked Gerry to call up Syn's phone.

While the apparition goes on in a wrestling match with the golem, it had to break free or at least keep the golem from catching up with, beating it up wasn't on the agenda but there wasn't much anything else to do as Avery got his fake self to having a freeway brawl with the golem even though there are other cars trying to steer clear of the giant fight and not getting trampled over. Throwing punches and jabs to mid kicks and blocks as the fake Avery had to do it's best to deal with the golem quickly so that it can catch up to Syn's truck and stop them from pursuing the farm couple into town.

With the threat of Fake Avery, the girls can breath easy as they too had to do something too at least and calling city police on their friends who have a reason to go after and figuring they're off to rescue Morgan themselves, Alica had to do what she had to and call for backup to only stop Avery and Gerry and not harm them. It may hurt their friendship with the couple, but what their doing is not the right way as Alica know's it'll end up with someone being mortally wounded or worse and stopping that from happening, was the main goal right now.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:46 pm
Syn blinked when he heard his phone ring and without taking his eyes off the road, he reached for it, glancing briefly at the number. It was Averyy. He answered. "What the hell do you think you guys are doing?!" he all but screed into the phone. 'Have you both lost your minds?" he added, putting the phone on speaker as he was kind of busy driving at the moment. This was just stupid! Did they really thi k that the two could do this alone? By themselves? No. He understood where they were coming from, really he did but what could the two of them do without back up? And worse, what if the people who took Morgan had reinforcements? Yeah, he was not taking that chance. They would probably bead at him later but at this poi t he didn't give a damn about what they wanted. "Well? I'm waiting" he said, knowing Avery could hear him as Gerry was mite and could not answer him herself.

F-XylilShrink

Occ;  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:16 pm
{“Stay out of this Syn, I don’t care if only the two of us that has to deal with the people who kidnapped Morgan, I’m not gonna let “her” hurt anyone else, she’s done enough damage already and I don’t want you, Alica, or Jane get hurt, you don’to even know how dangerous she can be.”} Avery shouted back at Syn but both sounding ignorant and afraid, Avery knows he and Gerry has to take this fight themselves and having others would result in someone getting injured or worse. {“You guys don’t know what she’s capable of doing and how much pain she can cause to anyone, she’s here for me and me alone, we have to do this alone, I have to do this myself or she’ll destroy everything.”} with pain and guilt in his tone, he clinched the phone in his hands as past memories started coming back, in the background he can be heard trying to control his breathing and holding a few tears as well.

{“Avery let us help, we may not be strong but at the very least we can do this together.”} Alica manages to put the call on group. {“No! No I won’t let you guys get involved, it’s too risky even for you guys. I’m not gonna let her get away with it against, I’m not gonna let her take lives all for her selfish project of peace. I’m not gonna let her add one more city.”} at this point he tossed the phone on the desk board though it was still on as he can be heard repeating the same thing as Gerry tries to calm him down while driving. The loss of concentration meant that Avery’s apparition vanished leaving the golem to itself on the freeway.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:58 pm
Syn desperately wanted to ask who the hell was this "her" that Avery kept referring to. "Okay, first of all, that thing about doing everything alone is absolute bull, Avery." he started after a moment. "I understand that you need to do this but damn it, if this person is how like you say she is, then you are going to need back up." he added, starting to get just a tad frustrated with this. He heard Alicia trying to get through to Avery but apparently is was all for not as he was no longer on the phone. Damn it all! Syn ignored that the apparition was gone and let the golem go. He told it that it was free and it left, apparently heading to the forests to probably plant itself and sleep. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He didn't know what he could do to let Avery know that they could help. That they wanted to help. it was very aggravating and if he or Gerry weren't careful they would get killed. And then Morgan would be alone. No. He didn't give a damn what Avery said. He was getting his help whether they like it or not. They could hate him later. But for now they had a detective to save

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:38 am
Avery could only go into a panicked state where he’d repeat words over and over as the trauma of the past began to well up inside him, it was harder for Gerry to watch as she sees her husband having a mental breakdown though knowing they’d both have to serve jail time, it be even more heartbreaking if they did going after Morgan’s kidnappers, however, deep down she knew that Syn would feel just as bad if things do go south and as if she had a sixth sense and knows that if her and Avery don’t make it, Morgan would literally feel like he’s something dear to him. Though as Gerry focused on driving, she took a deep breath before taking something out of compartment between the seat before stabbing it into Avery’s neck. Wincing from the sharp pain and feeling liquids being injected into his blood stream, Avery looked at his wife with surprise as his vision began to blur and with the truck coming down to a calm stop, Avery grabbed Gerry’s arm to get to keep going though as his strength fade, so did his ability to speak. The truck stopped beside on the shoulder of the road, with what little strength he had, Avery tried to get Gerry off the driver’s seat but he couldn’t, however, as his vision darken and his consciousness slipping, a familiar warmth wraps around him as the needle is removed, the feeling of betrayal was cold yet as Gerry embraced Avery, it felt bittersweet as tears fell on his shoulder, he too shed some tears in both sadness and anger. As Gerry breaks the hug to look at her husband, all negative feelings of her were washed away; thinking of himself, it was his fault for having Gerry do what was right, something he should’ve done back at the farm.

Till then, Avery lost consciousness, being knocked out from the drug Gerry used on him. Not caring about anything now as Gerry could only think of her husband and if jail time ought to be given to the both of them, she’d more than likely consider taking Avery’s time sentence as well..

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas