Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 10:26 pm
Hiei sighed and rubbed the back of his head. “ Yes of course it will be. How about a week of paid vacation and an extra 500 gold coin?” Hiei asked walking with them and looking around the market place for Hisayuki. “ I thought he was going to wait for us around here. That idiot” Hiei grumbled and grabbed his head lightly and sighed trying to think.

“ Oh it was a long blade katana, black blade and hilt with a silver dragon carving on the blade and two black and red tear gems. Some stupid thief picked it off me when I was walking when I was younger. I think right after I got myself out of trade” Hiei explained.

Jen shifted a bit and nodded at the request and started shift again and ran in circles again for a second trying to get used to the new body before looking st her and nodding waiting for the word to go.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 11:08 pm
Neko twitched a second, heading the description of the sword. "Uh...yeah know...I may of seen a sword that matches the description." She admitted, scratching her cheek a bit. "Possibly...probably...." she muttered.

Isuna looked at Neko a moment, seeing the obvious guilt written on her face. "Neko, I thought Assassins were suppose to be good liars." She teased.

Neko bristled, looking at Isuna. "No! Shut up!"

Laffrette waited til Jen was ready and moved to stand next to him. "Ready, Set.....Go! She jumped, flapping her wings and flying forward, heading down the stairs and swooping up over street, watching for Jen, circling and heading for home.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 6:46 am
Hiei stopped walking and twisted his head toward Neko. “ Your the thief that ******** bumped into me and stole it right from my god damn hip. You ******** cat!” Hiei said and stared at her. “ I want that back, where you stashing that sword?” He asked.

Hisa moves coming around from a corner and waves. “ Slrry here, stopped to grab some things. “

Jen shifted and ran, he remembered where to go perfectly. He just kept running and at one point jumped and was on roof tops heading to Lala moms house. He had to get there before her. That was the goal.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 8:41 am
"I was on a job and I didnt want to be on the pointy end of it! You were the biggest threat in that town and I was about to cause a bit of a scene. It wasnt like it was personal, I just shadow ported it off you." Neko defended, crossing her arms and looking defiant. "I'll go get it once we're out of here. Relax." She finished, not looking up when Hisa showed up finally.

Laffrette laughed a bit, she followed behind Jen, keeping an eye on him til he headed for the robes. She swooped up, gliding just over him. Close enough she could reach out and let him if she wanted. They reached the corner of her street at the same time, but she banked too far to make the turn, giving Jencho the lead. She tucked her wings a moment, dropping quickly toward the street and opening them last minute to catch herself so she could land.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 12:26 am
Hiei laughed. “ Of course I was, I was trying to take over that town. They back fired when ******** Saito showed up again. “ Hiei shuddered at that, he got away but Saito was always a harsh subject for him. He sighed and looked at Hisa and the other. “ Take is home” Hiei said.

Hisa laughed and waved his hand. “ Of course Master. Anything for you Master” He said rolling his eyes dummy and moved to pull out a door from
The shadow and went to open it waiting for everyone to grab him.

Hiei went to grab his shoulder before h felt someone pull him back with a laugh. “ Is they my pericous Jaganshi?” He asked with a chuckle, the parasite demon stood there looking st Hiei who froze right up in able to move fear in his eyes.

Jencho followed the best he could be skidded to stop just outside the house and walked around a few times and waited for Laffrette before slowly changing back to normal and smiling, he felt amazing. He loved that skin,  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 7:25 am
Isuna had moved to hang onto Hisa's shoulder, turning to look back at the new voice that had pulled Hiei away. She was a bit confused by Hieis reaction to the man. Shed never seen him scared before.

Neko moved, knocking Saitos hand away and moving her knife quickly to just under the mans chin. "Keep your hands to yourself." She warned, glaring at Saito. She didnt know for sure who he was, but she didnt like Hieis reaction to him. "Hisa, grab Hiei and let's go." She snapped, keeping her attention on the green eyed man in front of her.

Laffrette laughed, landing next to Jencho. "Well done. That was a good race. You are much faster then I had thought you'd be given it's your first time shifting." She grinned, tucking her wings and going to open the door.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 7:37 am
Hiei still didn’t move, he shifted and almost felt like breaking down and falling or running or hiding. He shifted and snapped out of it slightly as Hisa grabbe dhis shoulder and then the man walked toward the door. “ Neko hurry” Hisa said.

Saito laughed with the knife and his green eyes fixed in a Hiei. “ I’ll see you soon My firebug” Saito said staring st Hiei watching him shut down again. He chuckled and pushed the knife from his body and held a sick twisted smile on his face looking at Neko.

Once in the room of 13 doors, Hisa stopped andeft Hiei and Isuna there walking out half way holding his hand out. “ come on kitty” He called out.

Hiei stood there in the middle of the room, and stared toward the ground as he slowly moved to hug himself zoning out and his demon heart beat racing.

Jen took a deep breath panting as he walked in and nodded. “ I’m so tired. Holy hell” He said and walked in before falling onto a chair and breathing hard and looking at Laffrette. “ Is my hellhound skin that good? Lioh seemed pleased...but Ahata so great about it”  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 8:35 am
Neko felt a nerve twitch in her jaw hearing the man call Hiei his. Her eyes narrowed and she flicked the end of the knife to cause a small cut on the man's chin. She backed up, not turning til she was through the door.

Isuna moved to put a hand on Hieis shoulder, shaking him gently. "Hiei, you alright?"

Neko took a shaky breath, still pissed and looked at Hisa. "Take us home." She moved, putting her knife away and walking over to Hiei and Isuna. "Hey, Hot Stuff, let's go. Can't be dillydallying in this place too long." She pointed out, walking over and brushing his arm.

Laffrette nodded. "Its rare for sure. If we get to see a hunting party, you'll see some other hell hounds and what they look like. Not too many, but enough to get a general idea." She pointed to the stairs. "Bedrooms are up stairs, come on."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 8:48 am
When Isuna touches his shoulder Hiei ripped away from Her and backed away from Isuna not realizing it, as he had back away he bump into neko and turned to look at her and took a deep breath to steady himself, Fesr was written on his face and in his eyes. He has faced Death many times but has never shown fear like this before.

“ Hiei, dude snap out of it. What’s good on?” Hisa asked walking toward the fire demon and grabbed his hand lightly. “ Look at me and calm down, look at Neko, count to five. It’s us” Hisa said.

Hiei moved and pulled his hand free before walking toward the right door that Hisa had said to go through he first time.” y...yeah let’s go yeah” He said Shaking still.

Jen nodded and smiled. “ thats really cool, I can’t wait to
Show Kazu” he smiled and headed up the room and rubbed his chest with a yawn. “ I’m so tired I can’t wait to sleep...wait...what are these hints?”  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 9:14 am
Neko watched him a minute, hands up where he could see them. She moved to follow him through the door, hands in her pockets.

Isuna stayed back a beat, looking at Hisa a moment. "Any idea who that was? I've never seen Hiei act like this before." She asked, moving toward the door once Neko went through.

Laffrette lead the way upstairs, opening the door to the guest room for Jencho. There was a bed, a dresser, and a desk with a mirror, a window that faced out front, but not much else. "Mother said you can decorate if you want so it's more comfortable. Wash room is across the hall." She tilted her head a bit as he asked about the hunts. "Wild Hunts. They happen twice a month to patrol the barrier and make sure that nothing comes through the void. A special group of knights, called Hunters, go out with their Hell Hounds and hunt down the Void creatures that might of gotten through."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 9:59 am
Hiei walked with Neko slightly behind him and once back into Demon world he Bee lined toward the office. Not talking to anyone as he walked or when mukuro tried to ask him what was wrong. The fire demon ditched into his office and slammed the door and sat infront of his door laying his head forward shaking and trying to calm down.

Hisa looked toward Isuna and Neko and watched Hiei rush off. “ I don’t know. I’ve never heard about This guy or seen Hiei like this....” Hisa frowned and bowed a little. “ I’m out of here thought” Hisa said turning to leave.

“ Will I get to check out these hunts eventually?” she asked sitting on the bed and looking around trying to think and smiled just laying back on the bed with a big smile and stretched. “ Thanks for letting me stay here.” He smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 12:47 pm
Neko flinched, hearing the door slam. "Yeah...give him a moment. "Hisa, thanks for getting us into and from. Its appreciated. I owe you a favor at some point." She said, turning to the cursed human and nodding. She looked at Isuna and smirked. "And you, lips sealed. Can you go let Akuro and Kazu know whats up with Jen. I'll be down later." She moved, heading for the office. She walked toward the door, trying the handle and gently pressing before meeting resistance. She drowned, letting go of the handle and moving to sit on the opposite side of the door, one knee bent and her arm resting on it, leaning her head back against the door. "...I'll stay out here til youd ready to talk...but eventually someone is going to ask why you locked yourself in King Tears office."

Isuna sighed. "Never a dull moment. Hisa, do you need a check up or anything while you are here?" She offered, heading for the medical room.

Laffrette nodded. "Yeah, eventually. Tomorrow we start training though, so get some rest. Good night Jencho." She smiled and waved, going to her own room and closing the door.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 1:20 pm
Hiei moved and leaned his head back on the door and took a deep breath. “ Everyone knows I use Tears office as my own as well. Not, worried about it” He said shaking and trying to keep his voice calm. He pushed himself up and opened the door so she could come in if she wanted. “ close the door behind you.” he said as he ran his hand through his hair calming down a bit.

Hisa shook his head and smiled as he turned to walk away. “ I don’t need it, I have a cancer check up tomorrow. I can wait till the . Thanks Isuna. I have to go pick up ai from school. I’ll see you later” He said and turned to leave.

Jen laid there on the bed with a smile. “ Night Lala” He haves and moved to get comfy.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 2:40 pm
Neko tilted her head back to look up at Hiei as he opened the door. She smirked and got to her feet, walking into the office and closing the door behind her. "So, who was that?" She asked, still giving him some distance. "You shut right down when he showed up."

Isuna waved goodbye to Hisa. She walked back to the medical room and looked around, expecting to see Kazuhiro and Akuro.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 3:13 pm
Hiei moved opening his hidden closet to grab his Tear gear and started to change so he could start his Tear day. He moved and gripped his left forearm and snarled thinking about it and shook his head. “ That was Saito. My old slave master from sex trade” Hiei finally said and fixed his shirt before grabbing his mask and holding it. “ I wasnt expecting to see him. I froze and shut down. Sorry” He said.

Kazu was laying on the medical bed and flexing his arm and shaking his head. “ ******** me thst was good” Kazu said and sat up fast hearing the door and sighed. “ Just you. What’s up Isuna? Is Jenny coming back?” kazu asked.

Akuro moves killing his smoke and looking at Isuna. “ I tried to stop him. Didn’t work aha. I’ve given up on this kid. So how was hell? Whts going on with hell and Jencho?” Akuro asked.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games