Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xa44s RPs

Back to Guilds

I do RPs 

Tags: Adventure, Fantasy 

Reply Xa44s RPs
RP EPISODE 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:47 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

Alex:now wait if you where trying to keep something away from someone a volcano is a pretty safe place...
Tona:well if you wanna try jumping in go right ahead... wait does lava even effect you
Alex*shrugs*never got tested because well yeah

Shiki: Well, now might be a great time to test it!

[goodnight!]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:55 pm
Haru Yates

Alex:yeah no... we could look for a way deeper into it like a pathway at the top or a cave of some sort  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:46 pm
Xa44
Alex:yeah no... we could look for a way deeper into it like a pathway at the top or a cave of some sort

[So the volcano is not erupting, right? The lava they can see is not spewing from the mouth of the volcano, right?]

Kengo: *has a sinking feeling that he's going to be made to go into the volcano* Che. Fine. But if me or anyone else starts to become ill, then we're getting the hell out.
Shiki: Sick? Why, are you claustrophobic?
Kengo: I'm not.
Shiki: ... *thinking* ...Brimstone?
Kengo: Pretty much.

[Brimstone is Sulfur. There are also other toxic and corrosive fumes in volcanoes that can cause permanent respiratory damage, if not death! So Kengo has the right to be concerned.]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:06 pm
Haru Yates
[Brimstone is Sulfur. There are also other toxic and corrosive fumes in volcanoes that can cause permanent respiratory damage, if not death! So Kengo has the right to be concerned.]

(Yeah, I played around that)
Alex:so do we split up and search around, there shouldn't be anything dangerous here well other than a bit of lava
Tona:I don't really wanna be alone so groups?  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:29 pm
Xa44
(Yeah, I played around that)

[lol. Had a feeling you might have. :p]
Kengo: *find his footing so that Shiki can let him go* I'll go with Tona.
Shiki: Hmm, ok. Guess that means you're with me, Alex!

[because Kengo appreciates the fact that Tona is a sane person!]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:40 pm
Haru Yates
[because Kengo appreciates the fact that Tona is a sane person!]

Alex:alright, we'll check at the top. It's probably safer for us
Tona:adventurer then*start making her way down the mountain at a fairly fast pace*  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:08 pm
Xa44
Alex:alright, we'll check at the top. It's probably safer for us
Tona:adventurer then*start making her way down the mountain at a fairly fast pace*

Kengo: *@shiki* Don't get yourself killed. *follows after Tona, being careful not to fall as he moves to catch up to her*

Shiki: Right... *turns to Autumn (whom I assume has entered the map along with the rest of us)* What about you? You better move fast if you want to catch up to Kengo and Tona. Or your welcome to come with us if you'd rather explore the volcano with me and Alex. *starts walking towards the top of the volcano*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:38 pm
Haru Yates

Tona:so any reason you wanted to team with me?
Alex:*starts following shiki*  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:04 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

Tona:so any reason you wanted to team with me?
Alex:*starts following shiki*

Kengo: Yeah, I didn't want to die from the corrosive effects of sulfur-dioxide. You?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:23 pm
Haru Yates

Tona:what? Come on alex wouldn't do anything to put us in danger!(darkworld FTK(#banFIREWALLDRAGON))  

Xa44
Captain

Strikxr

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:08 pm
Haru Yates

[quote+"Xa44"]

(sorry im trying to be more active on here lol.)

so im guessing autumn went w/ tona and kengo bc she isnt about to do any crazy crap ok

"Er.. I apologize for being so quiet recently. It's weird. Ever since I lost my soumamori, I've been feeling different. It's like I can't think straight or something."

(guys we forgot a very important thing called the element triangle, y'know that thing that has fire, wind, and water, and then there's the light and dark elements over there that nobody cares about)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:10 am
Strikxr
Haru Yates

(She speeks, yay<3)
Tona:it's fine anything in particular you have been thinking about  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:40 pm
Xa44

Strikxr
"Er.. I apologize for being so quiet recently. It's weird. Ever since I lost my soumamori, I've been feeling different. It's like I can't think straight or something."

(guys we forgot a very important thing called the element triangle, y'know that thing that has fire, wind, and water, and then there's the light and dark elements over there that nobody cares about)

[What's this about elements now?
Actually, there's a few different element tables out there. Aside from the fire>wind>water triangle, there's also the 4 classical elements fire>air>water>earth, +aether/void later, and then there's the Chinese elements (feng shui), fire>metal>water>earth>wood, which are arranged to look like like a star on their chart.
Traditionally darkness was an attribute of water, and light and lightning were attributes of fire. The Chinese elements included lightning and wind as part of the wood element.
Xa44's element list is a little more like a video game's elemental system.]

Kengo: *stops and looks at Tona, then Autumn* Hm? That's fine? I think that's strange, I feel perfectly fine without mine. Maybe you're coming down with something? *walks over to Autumn and presses his wrist on her forehead to check her temperature*

[uhhhh... I forget; Is Autumn currently part human? Or is her body still more machine?]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:46 pm
“Haru Yates”

“Xa44”

(Autumn is currently mostly human. Well, atleast a lot more than she previously one in episode one.)

“Uh.. P-please don’t worry about me this much. I’ll be fine, I promise.”  

Strikxr

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:51 pm
Strikxr

“Xa44”

[k thanks!]

Kengo: All right, but don't push yourself too much. *starts following Tona again, being careful to not leave Autumn behind*

[I'll probably be offline for the rest of tonight. Later then~]  
Xa44s RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games