Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Silver & Blood: A Kingdom's Currency (Rynn01 x Kami GearX) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:51 am
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa blinked for a moment, a little startled that she had hugged him out of the blue. His body began to shift to hold her back and she was already gone, having shifted away again. He just adjusted his posture so he was now sitting up and propping his head up on one arm to look down at Anja.

He just rolled his eyes at first when she asked about whether or not he enjoyed the touch of her skin and how it should have felt soft and smooth to him. Tousa then cleared his throat and glanced away once more. at the mention of everything being hairless from the neck down.

However rather than back down he decided to try and get her back for all the teasing. As she drew closer so to did he, shifting off his arm to once more be on the same level as her. As he continued to draw near he placed a finger on her nose. "I think you mean from the eyes down you don't grow any hair because this feels just as soft as the rest of your skin when I touched it... Though there was a lot of water so I can't confirm about everything being smooth. Didn't really have time to check."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:33 am
Kami GearX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"No, neck down. Males grow beards." Anja could see he was getting closer and not backing down. She took his hand that was on her nose and placed it on the crook of her neck, "Skin's all dry. How does it feel? Explore if you want to, I'm fine with it."

It took all of Anja's concentration to keep her voice level and calm. For once she was shaken up. She would not lose  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:52 am
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

When she placed Tousa's hand on her neck there was a pause and a change in Tousa's facial expression, it was slight but it was there. His breath quivered slightly even as he did his best to remain calm.

"Soft just as you say." He murmured quietly, the color of his face deepening as the hand went to trace her side and then slowly shift from side to lower back. His gaze had gone from steady to glancing all over her facial features, as if searching for something to no avail.

Then, finally, the armor cracked and he pulled away quickly placing his hands up. "H-how do you keep s-so calm all the time!?" He questioned, doing his best to hide his face behind an arm.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:58 am
Kami GearX

Anja let out a laugh her hide her nervousness. His touch had been so lovely. Gentle and warm. She stayed where she was to avoid him looking at her face, which was turning more pink by the second, "I'm a Lycan, I'm used to that kind of physical contact being no big deal. Being that close to each other too."

"Good to know your limit. maybe I can push it more later." she winked and laid down, wincing and holding herself. She was still a little weak. Anja needed rest, "I'm going to try and sleep. I'm not hungry either."  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:07 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa just let out another quivering breath to try and calm down. "O-okay. You do that... I'm going... I'm going to go do something. Probably read." He sat up clearing his throat and walked over to the horses, rummaging through his bags, sneaking glances over his shoulder to Anja as he did so.

Eventually he found the book on Lycans, but rather than opening it up he slipped it into his clothing so she wouldn't be able to see what it was about. After a few pets and clicks at the horses, he wandered to the opposite side of the tree they were on to be out of view. That's when he finally pulled the book out and began to read.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:20 pm
Kami GearX

When he opened the book, he could find many passages about the Lycans. One in particular said:

Lycans are very social creatures. They practically do everything together. They aren't modest, and don't embarrass easily. They could walk around a city completely nude and be fine with it. They were raised since birth not to be overwhelmed at the sight of a body so they could focus more on the important things from a person. To them its just a body, a thing. No more special that an animals body.

"Their anatomy is much like humans in well, human form, except the have heightened senses. Touch is much more sensitive to them. I hear that when they are intimate, its very thrilling.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:32 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa let out a deep breath. "Yes I already know that... No need to reiterate it to me again author..." He continued on, flipping a page and then paused, furrowing his brow.

So they were sensitive to touch? Tousa blinked and his mind retraced what he just did before his face went red and he slammed the book closed. "I-... I should go apologize... But then she would know... And she didn't seem to mind it. Maybe she was just being polite?" He looked at the book in hand. Even if it was embarrassing he needed to keep reading.

As long as he was allowed to and while Anja was relaxing, Tousa did his best to read as much as he could, taking small breaks if the topic got a little hot under the collar.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:41 pm
Kami GearX

The book continued:

They bathe, eat, play, and do everything together. I've had the honor of participating in a sacred ritual. It involved a few members of the pack coming of age. I can't go into detail about this secret ceremony, but at the end of it, the group of new adult lycans go out and hunt for the first time. They are able to do this around the age of 75. It takes many years of hard work, training and dedication to become an adult. That much time isn't much to them, seeing as they can live up to 500 years old.

They rarely get sick and have quick regenerative powers. The older the lycan, the more powerful he is.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:48 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa turned another page as he read. So they grew to be of old age. That was somewhat disheartening for some reason, and his thoughts drifted to think of some of their previous conversations. "That would explain why she said that she has been training longer than I've been alive. Especially if they live up to that age."

He then rubbed his chin at the idea. The only other race he had heard of that grew that old was elves, but those were more myth than actual fact and no history actually spoke of any civilization that they might have had.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:58 pm
Kami GearX

Then he came to a page that talked about bloodlines, families and the origins of the Lycans. A certain group of humans were blessed with the power of the moon from the great World Tree of Yggdrasil. Maybe were born from this tree. The moon people cherished the wolf above all other creatures and even wanted to live and look like them. They got their wish. Many families and bloodlines were created, but none so powerful then that of the very first generation of Lycans. The race named them their kings and queens, forever to be the Alphas of any pack they joined. The Royals have distinctive markings and features, different from all of the others so there was no way an impostor could claim to be a royal. One feature would be....

At that moment, Anja rose up from her spot and stretched. How long had she been out? Felt like a while, "Hey Prince, where are you?" she sniffed the air and found him behind a tree, with a book. She smiled, "So, reading that dirty book instead of train? Times have sure changed. Can I take a look?" Anja went to reach for it  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:11 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa jumped in surprise, his hands quickly slamming the book closed and hiding it away. "I-It's not a dirty book! It's about previous battles! It's training the mind in tactics rather than in fighting!" He stated defiantly. "And no you may not!"

He then stood up and looked over her. "I-In any case did you um... Did you sleep well? Feeling better? You ready to head out?" He rapid fired questions to try and get her to be unable to return to the topic of the book. Tousa's pride couldn't let her know he was actually reading about her people and trying to learn more about her culture in general. It would be the same as admitting defeat in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:19 pm
Kami GearX

Anja smirked, "Really now? Then why can't I see it? I'd love to train my mind even more in these things. Might need it in the future." she continued to analyze his behavior. It was off but she decided not to do anything

"Yes I did. Feeling like my old self. I'll go pack up the horses." Anja walked away to do just what she said. Gathered stuff together, "Oh, I picked some blackberries earlier. I also have some white thread. Figured we could dye it different colors and sell it in the next town."  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:37 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa just let out a huff as she teased him about the book. "When would you ever use military strategy with as reckless as you are?" He commented back as she began to gather items from around their resting site.

He followed close behind, helping her retrieve what little was scattered about. He glanced to her. "What is the thread made out of? Depending on what it is we might want to dye a higher quality material as I believe blackberry gives off a very dark purple color which is not a common color to sell."

Tousa was soon on his horse and looking to Anja to see if she was ready. "I'll let you lead the way for a while." He stated simply. "I think you like being ahead of me anyways."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:04 pm
Kami GearX

Anja reached in her bag and pulled out the thread. She tossed it to him, "Cotton I think. I have more. They were really cheap." she got on her horse and rode it forward. They still had plenty of sunlight left. Into the woods they went.......

As they travelled the road, they came across a few good forage spots along the way to the next town over the course of a couple of days. From herbs to root vegetables to berries. She also got to hunt everyday and the pelts were saved in order to sell them.

Anja stopped her horse in the middle of the day and sniffled. She dismounted her horse and handed him the reins, "I smell something we haven't come across yet." she turned into a direction and walked forward still sniffing.

They walked until she came upon an apple tree, "Ah! I found it! Apples!"  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:23 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa inspected the thread and gave a small nod. "Not going to fetch the highest market price, but we can sell it if it's dyed purple. Good thinking. If you would let me I would pet you between the ears and call you a good girl." He just gave a sly smile as they took off.

The next couple of days was simple riding, hunting, foraging and traveling. Nothing special came out of them, but Tousa was finding it increasingly more difficult to look Anja in the eye for any extended period of time, and was doing his best to squeeze in every ounce of reading he could to understand Anja's nature.

Tousa took the reins with ease as she dismounted and began to walk. He himself dismounted as well and waited for her on the road, glancing in either direction. They were drawing closer to the next town.

When he heard the exclamation he called out in her direction. "Pick a few! Horses love apples, we should give them a treat don't you think Anja? After all, they have to carry you around everywhere!"  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games