Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch B Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:44 pm
User Image User Image
Benjamin "Benny" Clarisse
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Fifth Year - Ravenclaw - Vice Captain
Fifteen Year Old - Half Blood - Keeper

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Ravenclaw vs. Hufflepuff

Benny walked onto the pitch for his first game. It was against the badgers and he was sure the eagles would do alright against them. He just had to stay on point with his blocking and they'd be in the clear. Well so long as Sonora managed to catch the snitch. Which Benny had no doubt that she could pull it off.

With : Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs

OOC :
                                                  Passing: _____ - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 18
                                                  Modifiers: +8 AC, +10 Blocking, +6 Stealing / Shooting (MTA)
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Ravenclaw vs. Hufflepuff
                                                  00 - 00

Oh, my boy, don't worry, you won't be lonely
                                                  I think you'll make friends easily enough
                                                  Now then, what to do with you?
                                                  Ah, yes, bright and curious as you are, it'd better be
                                                  Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:50 pm
User Image User Image
Lavinia Elena Gismondi
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Halfblood Young Backpacker Chaser

Lavinia was ready to get Ravenclaws first game started. As chaser she was sure to be able to make a difference on the field. She'd been putting a lot of hard work into practice. Walking onto the pitch, she had her hair up in a ponytail. Completely focused there was no mistake that she was determined to dominate, or so that's what she hoped.

Company : Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs

OOC :
                                                  Stealing/ Passing: _____ - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Shooting, +5 Stealing
                                                  Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Natural Flyer
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Ravenclaw vs. Hufflepuff
                                                  00 - 00

A curious one, aren't you?
                                                  The simplest answer to most things is 'magic'
                                                  Though I wager you'll want a more complete answer than that
                                                  Adventurous spirit, sharp mind
                                                  Yes, you're well suited to
                                                  Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:56 pm
User Image
                                              ╔══════════════════════════╗
                                              Jordan Scheer
                                              Seventeen Years Old - Seventh Year - Hufflepuff - Chaser
                                              ╚══════════════════════════╝

Jordan made his way onto the pitch, hopeful that they'd be able to start out the year better than they finished it last year. His mind was set on making at least one goal this match. The chaser nodded at his teammates and joined them for stretches.

Armour Class: 18
                                              Modifiers: (scoring +8 ) (stealing +8 )
                                              Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                              Total Roll:
                                              Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                              Steal: > opponent’s AC
                                              Score: > opponent’s roll

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

When you see my f a c e, I hope it gives you hell
                                              When you w a l k my way, I hope it gives you hell

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:03 pm
User Image
                                                ╔════════════════════════════╗
                                                Lucas Morris
                                                Fourteen Years Old - Fourth Year - Hufflepuff - Beater - Pureblood
                                                ╚════════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

Lucas was stoked to have made first string as a beater. This was his first game, and he was ready. Not only that, but he was excited he got to play alongside his best friend, who not only was about to play his first game but also became the team's vice captain. Luke nudged Roland in the arm and asked, “You excited or what?”

Armour Class: 19
                                                Modifiers: (hitting +7)
                                                Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
                                                Total Roll:
                                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                Hit: > opponent's AC
                                                Save: > 15
                                                Hit Self: < 4

I won't waste no time thinking about you anymore
                                                I won't waste no time talking about you anymore 'cause now I got new problems

Cara MiaKitty

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

addaellis

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:57 am
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

fourth year || Ravenclaw || pureblood
Art Club doodler || Astronomy Club pâtissière || Adventurer's Guild rogue || Cooking Club challenger
Dueling Club duelist || Fencing club squire || Fite Club founder || Quidditch beater

After somehow knocking herself out during tryouts, Aidene had not thought she was going to actually make the starting lineup again. Thankfully, Lillith had seen fit to dub her the other starting beater, so since then, Aidene had redoubled her efforts to doing well in Quidditch. Come their first game, Aidene was determined if not confident in her ability to prove she was still the right choice.

As Brook dragged her at a run onto the Pitch, Aidene triple-checked her armor and dragged both bat and broom behind her. "Alright, so I'll watch the bludgers and you watch the muffin hurling," she shot back, returning Brook's grin with relief when she added she could have handled a sixth."Good, because I might have maybe snuck another muffin out..." she teased with a playful blink. "Score a few goals for me and we can perhaps discuss you getting that sixth muffin."

Aidene set her jaw at mention of her infamous use of the "Get Hit" strategy after recommending Jonah not use it two years ago. "Oh I hear you. I am showing those bludgers who's boss, and showing the whole school I deserve my spot on the starting lineup."

As Brook went to greet Lillith, Aidene caught sight of Jordan stretching with the other Hufflepuffs. She waved and called over: "Good luck, have fun, Not-So-Old Man! Because today I'm taking you down!"

Position: beater
Total roll: ## = ??

Stats:
AC: 19
Modifiers: +7 to hitting bludgers, +5 to everything else
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
Lives: <3 <3 <3

Stefan Lee Salvatore

kiska166

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

A time will come
When you'll have to rise
Above the best and prove yourself
Your spirit never dies!

~"Warriors" by Imagine Dragons, from League of Legends, Cover by Caleb Hyles.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:23 am

User Image♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

seventh year || Ravenclaw Head Girl || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch seeker || Dueling Club captain

Nervousness. Excitement. Calm. Confidence. Nostalgic. Sonora found herself a rush of feelings as she walked down to the Pitch for what was her official first game. She looked out at the school gathering around and felt a flutter of nerves jump through her veins again, like her blood had turned to a kaleidoscope of butterflies. This was...much different from watching from the reserve bench. It took her a moment, but she found her friends. She nudged Iggy a little, then waved up at them in the stadium.

She caught Jonah's cheer with a embarrassed smile then turned back to Iggy. "I thought I had a good idea of the crowd from the reserve box and from practices, but it's so much more...intimidating than I thought! Got your lucky socks?"

User Image User Image User Image
It's the story of my life, but you're my everything
so call my name!
I just wanna' play around,
your head's up in the clouds, you're like a shining star!
I just wanna' love your pain.
The scars that never fade, they make you who you are

♫♪
"Zenzenzense"by RADWIMPS, cover by Akane Sasu Sora

addaellis

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:52 am
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy was glad Sona got to be starting team even if it was only a year. "You'll be fine! you do great in practice and while winning the cup it awesome it more important to have fun"
                                                              Iggy replied as peppy as ever. He was sure some players planning to go pro might disagree but he knew sona well by now.

Position:
                                                              Modifiers: +8 steal/score +6 other
                                                              Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Lives: ● ● ●
                                                              Total roll:
                                                              0 of 3

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

null

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:57 am
User Image

A world that sends you reeling
                                                    From decimated dreams
                                                    Your misery and hate will kill us all
                                                    So paint it black, and take it back
                                                    Let's shout it loud and clear, defiant to the end

Ollie entered the pitch welcome for the reprive that Quidditch provided. He was ok if he kept himself busy. As it got closer to Christmas though it was getting harder. Crying to sleep got old fast. He was glad to have a friend that understood and didn't blame him or demand he be happy all the time

Position:
                                                              AC: 19
                                                              Modifiers: +9 AC +7 BLUDGER
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                              Lives: [❤] [❤] [❤]

Do or die, you'll never make me
                                                              Because the world will never take my heart
                                                              You can try, you'll never break me
                                                              We wanna all, we want to play this part

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:52 am
It's hot, I think I wanna kick off both of my socks
I can feel it boilin' up in this pot
A closed mouth don't get fed, is you hungry or not?
Like brr brr, operator
Caboose like, choo choo, bless my trainer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HυffƖєρυff Sιxтн Ƴєαя Prᥱfᥱᥴt Seeĸer Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Lia rushed out onto the field knowing she was more than likely late and cursing herself for it. It would be just her luck the first game of the season and she literally forgot her quidditch robes while she was at breakfast like who did that?! Thankfully, she had just left them in the common room so it'd been just a quick shot down after that. Finally arriving, she let out a whooshing breath and attempted to catch her breath before she could begin her pregame stretches.

Quote:

Roll: ~
Modifiers: +6 to Swipe/Throw +8 to Catch
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Lives: [💜] [💜] [💜]

I don't get dehydrated, I moisturize it daily
I am my inspiration, I am my inspiration (get up)
But I love you, no limit, I need to know you in it
If you got time, let's spend it

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:20 pm
User Image
                                                It's time for me to take it
                                                I'm the boss right now
                                                Not gonna fake it
                                                Not when you go down
                                                'Cause this is my game
                                                And you better come to play

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

𝒮𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃 𝒜𝓁𝓊𝓂𝓃𝒾 || 𝐿𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓈 || 𝒬𝓊𝒾𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽 ℛ𝑒𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝑒

════════════════════════

Eretria watched as the players made their way to the pitch, already evaluating each team mentally. She hoped that both teams did well, even though her daughter was captain for Hufflepuff. Then again, she could easily deduce that both teams were especially more experienced than either Gryffindor or Slytherin. "The match today is between the Ravenclaw Eagles and Hufflepuff Badgers. May the best team win." She then smirked as she tossed the ball into the air, blowing the whistle to signal the beginning of the game.

════════════════════════

OOC:

-❤-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I used to hold my freak back
                                                Now I'm letting go
                                                I make my own choice
                                                b***h, I run this show
                                                So leave the lights on
                                                No, you can't make me behave

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Teammates
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Quidditch v Ravenclaw
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I can totally do this

Brennie greeted all his teammates as they joined him on the pitch. When the referee, Mrs Borson, walked into the center of the pitch, the Seeker turned his attention to her. She greeted them all and announced the game's beginning. He took to the air, carefully pushing his goggles in place. As soon as the quaffle was thrown up, he flew off, hoping to follow the trail of the snitch before Sonora got the chance.

AC: 16
Modifiers: +6 {Spotting} +6 {Catching}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ: 15 {Nope!}
Chasing: x/3
Catching: x/2
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

murruelecreuset rolled 10 10-sided dice: 7, 8, 3, 6, 3, 2, 10, 9, 9, 3 Total: 60 (10-100)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:08 pm
User Image User Image
Lavinia Elena Gismondi
Ravenclaw Fourth Year

Lavinia got into position. Once the ball was thrown into the air and the game was called to begin, she shot for it. If Ravenclaw could start with the quaffle they'd have some luck.

OOC :
                                                  Stealing/ Passing: _____ - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --

Ravenclaw vs. Hufflepuff
                                                  00 - 00

Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
addaellis rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:16 pm

User Image♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

seventh year || Ravenclaw Head Girl || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch seeker || Dueling Club captain

Sonora was grateful to have Iggy's reassurance as they got ready for the match--he was right, this was just like every other practice. So she just focued on stretching, on breathing, and being present with the game.

As the game started, Sonora pitched a spot on the fringes and flew slowly around and searched for the snitch, letting everything else fade to the edges of her attention.

Stats:
Modifiers: +8 to spotting and catching the snitch, +6 to other
Special Skills: Natutral Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Lives: <3 <3 <3

---

User Image User Image User Image
It's the story of my life, but you're my everything
so call my name!
I just wanna' play around,
your head's up in the clouds, you're like a shining star!
I just wanna' love your pain.
The scars that never fade, they make you who you are

♫♪
"Zenzenzense"by RADWIMPS, cover by Akane Sasu Sora

Yukina101 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 7, 10, 5, 7, 2, 2, 7, 9, 1 Total: 58 (10-100)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:35 am
It's hot, I think I wanna kick off both of my socks
I can feel it boilin' up in this pot
A closed mouth don't get fed, is you hungry or not?
Like brr brr, operator
Caboose like, choo choo, bless my trainer

HυffƖєρυff Sιxтн Ƴєαя Prᥱfᥱᥴt Seeĸer Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Lia managed to get a few stretches in before the game was positioned and she went up in the air along with the rest. Once the quaffle went up, she dived for it along with another ravvie chaser.

Quote:

Roll: ~
Modifiers: +6 to Swipe/Throw +8 to Catch
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Lives: [💜] [💜] [💜]

I don't get dehydrated, I moisturize it daily
I am my inspiration, I am my inspiration (get up)
But I love you, no limit, I need to know you in it
If you got time, let's spend it

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:14 pm
User Image User Image
Lavinia Elena Gismondi
Ravenclaw Fourth Year

Lavinia managed to come way with the quaffle. Smirking a little she made off for the goal. Hopefully she could get somewhere with the ball.

OOC :
                                                  Stealing/ Passing: _____ - 1/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --

Ravenclaw vs. Hufflepuff
                                                  00 - 00

Ravenclaw!

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games