Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:21 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Her eyes opened after he hugged her and asked what was wrong. Now she felt her lower lip tremble a bit."It's just whenever we have kids... I don't know who we can trust.. And I only know a few signs of being pregnant. Every few are universal." she cried. Of course this was stressing news.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:28 pm
Thinking on what to do because he wanted her not to be worried he tried to come up with something. Getting help from people she knew was going to be hard since first she is a different race then before so they might not believe her. Second they would all be back at the castle that she ran away from. Her mother might be able to help but that was out of the question. So he had to think of people he knew and trusted to help them. Unfortunately all the people he really trusted and could quickly get in contact with were all men who knew nothing about giving birth. But an idea did come to mind. " Would you be fine with someone I know helping you. We can trust her but it will take some time to get in contact with her?", he asked trying to calm her down.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:31 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She listened to him about it only to think. After a moment she nodded and some what relaxed. Of course she kept crying and holding onto him.
"Okay, we can do that. But will we have here comes here? It else where with us?", she asked him. As she looked up at him and raised an eyebrow.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXPo2VYD04B/

The reason I fell asleep on you last night Lupin. And I could play the female/midwife to make it fair on you.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:43 pm
" She won't mind coming here. But the only way to get in contact with her is to send a letter to my friends back at the pub." , he said as he continued to hold her. He rubbed her back still trying to clam her down and get her to relax. Though it might take her a couple of days to get her. So the soon they messaged her the better.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:00 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Listening to him, she seemed to stop crying. Before she just curled into him some more. Eventually she relaxed and was able to close her eyes for a moment."Maybe we can send the letter out in a week. But maybe we can also find another place to go to in the next couple of months.", she mused, quietly.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:11 pm
Thinking about where else they could go and an idea came to mind. " Well there is that one spot I told you about a while ago. Only problem is that right now it is an empty spot. We would have to build the house ourselves. Or call in some people who would be willing to help.", he said as he kept thinking of other things to do if that plan didn't work out.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:20 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She listened to him again and bit her lip a bit. Only to think it over herself. "Well how long would it take to get there? And with your friends, how long would it take to build? Cause we'd need a house, barn, and possibly anything else. Like a fence. Besides if I do end up pregnant in the next year. We'd have to possibly go slower on traveling there.", she asked yet explained to him.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:36 pm
" We won't have to travel as far as we did to get here. And with my friends help it might a week maybe more.", he said as he tried to put everything together. " We can go there right now and get started. They were with me when I found this spot so if I send them a letter and tell them where we are going they could meet us there." It sounded like a good plan in his head plus he would ask them to bring some help.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:42 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Once again she fell silent for a while. Before looking at him and started to sit up."Mmm, well I know we're late to plant some of the harvest. And we'd probably need some help out there for a while. Cause I know the basics of keeping a house. But I don't know much of tending to plants. So I mean, we need to figure out when to leave. But avoid bad weather.", she said, only to pull his head into her lap.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:52 pm
Trying to remember how long it would take to get there using short cuts and avoiding bad weather he was not ready when she pulled his head into her lap. Looking at her he had a raised eyebrow. " Is this another one of those spur of the moments things you were talking about earlier? Because I thought we were trying to figure all this stuff out before you get pregnant.", he said still not getting this romantic stuff.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:03 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked down at him and was gently playing with his hair. Only to roll her eyes and poke his forehead."I got tired of laying down. And we don't know for how long my lap will be empty. And I still want to figure everything out, my husband.", she said in a gentle yet happy voice. Of course she was trying not to grin now.
It was clear that she was working through the pain; of her having to leave her kingdom.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:13 pm
He got comfortable in her lap and thought up of a plan on what to do. " I'm not the greatest farmer but I did learn how to run the farm here. We even had animals here but I released them before I left. So I could do that at our home if we went there." Still thinking he turned to her to ask her a question but saw how she was felling. In an attempt to lighten the mood he put his ear to her stomach and closed his eyes. " Hmm. I wonder if the last time we did it made us parents?"  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:23 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She nodded and listened to him talking about being a farmer, basically. She saw him put his ear to her stomach only to ask the question. Of course next thing he knew he got a firm slap to his chest. Before she started to dry laugh."Hahaha, you're funny... But even now would be to soon to know. Unless you want me to become pregnant... Cause I will admit that I would kinda like to have a kid, in the next year.", she said, in a sassy voice, that became gentle. As she looked down at his face with almost doe eyes.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:35 pm
Chuckling at the slap on his chest because even he knew he deserved that. Looking at her with the doe eyes he said, " I knew that I was just trying to make you feel better. As for the kids, I would not mind being a parent either but I think it would be best to wait until we have everything else sorted. Unless of course that was you hinting you want to go another round in bed right now?" A smug grin was now on his face as he finished.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:52 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She sighed and blushed after he spoke. Followed by her rolling her eyes at him."Considering that we did it, after we got married. And just earlier, there's already a chance that I am. But, I don't want us to have a dry and cranky relationship. So whenever we want to, we do it then.", she said only to get him to sit up. When he sat up, she started to kiss him slowly and passionately. Of course she let them get lost with time again.

A couple of days later she was washing the laundry and wondering if Grim sent the messages off to his friends. Of course she was not for sure if they were leaving this week or next. Since she was busy thinking about other things, like her odds of being pregnant.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games