Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Paloma Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blue-Belle283
Crew

Hopeful Supporter

16,700 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Prince Eric

"or find a place to stay first hmm. Ok let's go find a place to stay first before do anything else." prince Eric left the beach to go look for a place to sleep for a while.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:57 pm
I am on the wrong side of heaven

and the righteous side of hell

User Image

Kei looked at the man."I don't need a place to stay I live where ever the sky is clear and the weather far."He says with a little laugh,he didn't need a place to stay in all honesty being a fallen angel he really didn't need things other beings needed to live."I may be able to help find them if I knew what they looked like I can cover a lot more ground then people on foot."He adds looking at his wings."All I would need are photos of them."

Blue-Belle283

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

Blue-Belle283
Crew

Hopeful Supporter

16,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:25 pm
User Image

Triton Atlan

Triton can not tell Kei or show kei the pictures because all the pictures that Triton had was all his sons and daughters are all in mermaid forms. Triton can not think of nothing to do or to say. "pictures! Well... ummm." Triton was trying to get on of situation but can not say anything. Triton though about it again that he had one picture that is Robert in his human when he first turn human with this person. well I only have one picture. I don't know where is the rest of the pictures are at. But I only got one picture to show you. Uh-ha here we go. That is the only picture that I can only show you. When I find the other pictures I will show them to you. Robert Atlan

Her Pagan

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:28 am
I am on the wrong side of heaven

and the righteous side of hell

User Image

Kei looked at the picture and noticed the boy had on a school uniform,he then pulled out his phone again and brought up the list of student's in the school system and starts looking through the photos."I found him,he goes to the school here and the funny thing is he is staying at the hotel we are heading to."He says looking at Triton."How ever before you meet I must make sure you are indeed his father."He says knowing that there are people out there that would use names that are not there own just to get close to people so they can carry out there sick ideas."We should hurry."He says as he starts walking faster.

((Exits))

Blue-Belle283

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

Blue-Belle283
Crew

Hopeful Supporter

16,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:28 pm
User Image

Triton Atlan

"oh really??? He is staying in the hotel that we are going to. Oh yes we should hurry so I can see my son." Triton walks faster to catch with Kei. [EXITS]

Her Pagan

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:06 pm

Tinker Bell

As tinker bell is flying up in the sky. It was already night time. Tinker bell didn't know where to sleep at. So tinker bell had to think of something to do and to hide because tinker bell is small so a cat or something will chase her or capture her. So tinker bell saw rocks so hide in them. "ugh so long day that I have been flying. I need to hide and get some rest lucky I have some food that I bought with me." as tinker bell is eating her dinner and finish eating. She when to the water wash up, put on her clothes, brush her teeth, and when back to the rocks to hide and when to sleep until the morning come so she can find something new thag she needs to know.

Quote:

Quote:

Blue-Belle283
Crew

Hopeful Supporter

16,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Blue-Belle283
Crew

Hopeful Supporter

16,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:46 am

Tinker Bell

Tinker bell wakes up early in the morning to find some food in her bag. "ahhh, that was a great sleep. Hmm let's see what can I eat for breakfast. Ohhh, bread and cheese. I might take a bath first before I eat anything." tinker bell puts her food back into the bag and went from behind the rocks to take a bath. Tinker bell is done with her bath. She puts her clothes back on. Tinker went behind the rocks to eat her breakfast.

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:54 am

Tinker Bell

As tinker bell was eating her breakfast, tinker bell looks around from the wholes of the rocks to see what the world is like. "oh wow the world looks is big. I really want to see more but first I have finish eating. The. Go brush my teeth and explore some more so I can wait." as tinker bell is finished with her breakfast. Tinker bell went out of the rocks to brush her teeth. She back in hide in the rocks. She got all of her stuff and ready to fly to see what the world has in store for her to see.

Quote:

Quote:

Blue-Belle283
Crew

Hopeful Supporter

16,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Blue-Belle283
Crew

Hopeful Supporter

16,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:56 am

Tinker Bell

"oh wow look at all these things. They are so pretty. What is this place right here." tinker is flying and saw some houses that she didn't know what they look like on the inside. Tinker left to see what it is. [EXITS]

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:22 pm
User Image

Princess Adella

Adella is going to the surface to see what humans are like. Adella made it to the surface. "uhhh, that was a great swim to the surface I would sure like to see the humans. I am not sure how to turn human but I have to think of something. I really want to know what humans do. Oh rocks I can change into a human from there." Adella went behind the rocks to turn into human.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Blue-Belle283
Crew

Hopeful Supporter

16,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Blue-Belle283
Crew

Hopeful Supporter

16,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:26 pm
User Image

Adella Atlan

Adella turned to a human. She looked down. She saw the clothes that she is wearing. "oh this is so beautiful. It is a dress." Adella walks out of the rocks but she fell down to the sand.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:13 pm
User Image

princess Aquata

Aquata follows her sisters. "hey wait up. You are always fast." Aquata turn herself into a human.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Blue-Belle283
Crew

Hopeful Supporter

16,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games