Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Proceed...
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:35 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX

I believe so...taking him to med wing lol  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:39 pm
anyone know what happened to Lumina?  

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:51 pm
Refraction Theory

*kawaii shrug* I hadn't seen her online for a while..  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:18 am
Just Rosa
XxIce_ReaperxX
Just Rosa
XxIce_ReaperxX
Just Rosa

Chibi Erwin (Cosplay as Claude): .... *took time to take it in and understand* ....! *blushes a storm* A-Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting..?
Chibi Raina: Even I know about it.. I suggest all students under 18 to turn their heads away unless you're one of those fangirls. *still filming*
Chibi Rosa: *unconscious*

Chibi Lucius(Cosplay as Sebastian): Hm? Suggesting what? *question mark appears above head*
Chibi Yuki: Please don't play stupid... *filming intently*

Chibi Erwin (Cosplay as Claude): Don't pretend that you don't know *pouts while still blushing*
Chibi Raina: This is going to be good~ *still filming*

Chibi Lucius(Cosplay as Sebastian): Oh look, you look cute when you pout x3 but seriously what are you talking about? =3
Chibi Yuki: Does he have amnesia? *sweat drops, filming*

Chibi Erwin (Cosplay as Claude): *takes a deep breath* You. Just. Mentioned. That. You. Preferred. How. They. Do. In. National. Geographic.
Chibi Raina: I think Erwin wants it. *grins, while filming*
Chibi Erwin (Cosplay as Claude): Sie den mund zu halten! *he yells in german for her to basically shut up*

Chibi Lucius(Cosplay as Sebastian): Watch your language! I didn't say that. I said 'I like the way animals mate in National Geographic.' Fascinating! I think you miss heard me when I said that. Do you want it that badly *innocent look*
Chibi Yuki: This is gold.. *films*  

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:19 am
Refraction Theory

*shrugs* I have been wondering about that some time now  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:24 am
XxIce_ReaperxX
Just Rosa
XxIce_ReaperxX
Just Rosa
XxIce_ReaperxX
Just Rosa

Chibi Erwin (Cosplay as Claude): .... *took time to take it in and understand* ....! *blushes a storm* A-Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting..?
Chibi Raina: Even I know about it.. I suggest all students under 18 to turn their heads away unless you're one of those fangirls. *still filming*
Chibi Rosa: *unconscious*

Chibi Lucius(Cosplay as Sebastian): Hm? Suggesting what? *question mark appears above head*
Chibi Yuki: Please don't play stupid... *filming intently*

Chibi Erwin (Cosplay as Claude): Don't pretend that you don't know *pouts while still blushing*

Chibi Lucius(Cosplay as Sebastian): Oh look, you look cute when you pout x3 but seriously what are you talking about? =3

Chibi Erwin (Cosplay as Claude): *takes a deep breath* You. Just. Mentioned. That. You. Preferred. How. They. Do. In. National. Geographic.
Chibi Erwin (Cosplay as Claude): Sie den mund zu halten! *he yells in german for her to basically shut up*

Chibi Lucius(Cosplay as Sebastian): Watch your language! I didn't say that. I said 'I like the way animals mate in National Geographic.' Fascinating! I think you miss heard me when I said that. Do you want it that badly *innocent look*

Chibi Erwin (Cosplay as Claude): I simply copied what you said. Don't try to pulling up a fast one. *calm poker face*
Chibi Raina: I think they BOTH wanna do the do. *filming*  

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:51 am
Just Rosa
XxIce_ReaperxX
Just Rosa
XxIce_ReaperxX
Just Rosa

Chibi Erwin (Cosplay as Claude): I simply copied what you said. Don't try to pulling up a fast one. *calm poker face*

Chibi Lucius(Cosplay as Sebastian): *Looks at Erwin also with poker face?* He looks more eager than me, don't deny it! It's a fact! *points at him in triumph*
Chibi Yuki: Was that a poker face? *filming*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:13 am
XxIce_ReaperxX
Just Rosa
XxIce_ReaperxX
Just Rosa
XxIce_ReaperxX
Just Rosa

Chibi Lucius(Cosplay as Sebastian): *Looks at Erwin also with poker face?* He looks more eager than me, don't deny it! It's a fact! *points at him in triumph*

Chibi Erwin (Cosplay as Claude): *he kept his blank poker face* You're the one who mentioned taking turns.
Chibi Raina: Can you two just admit that you both want to do each other. This is getting too long for a por- video. *filming*  

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:31 am
Just Rosa
XxIce_ReaperxX
Just Rosa
XxIce_ReaperxX
Just Rosa

Chibi Erwin (Cosplay as Claude): *he kept his blank poker face* You're the one who mentioned taking turns.
Chibi Raina: Can you two just admit that you both want to do each other. This is getting too long for a por- video. *filming*

Chibi Lucius(Cosplay as Sebastian): Not until he attempts that he wants me. I wasn't the one who blushed a lot this whole time *pokes his cheek*
Chibi Yuki: Their fighting now? *filming*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:40 am
Time to wrap things up. This event has been going on for a long time now.

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:47 am
XxIce_ReaperxX
Just Rosa
XxIce_ReaperxX
Just Rosa
XxIce_ReaperxX
Just Rosa

Chibi Lucius(Cosplay as Sebastian): Not until he attempts that he wants me. I wasn't the one who blushed a lot this whole time *pokes his cheek*

Chibi Raina: Erwin just admit it!
Chibi Erwin (Cosplay as Claude): You were blushing too! And why does it have to be me!? *he then attempt to bite his finger*
Chibi Raina: Just do it! *filming/*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:21 pm
Just Rosa
XxIce_ReaperxX
Just Rosa
XxIce_ReaperxX
Just Rosa

Chibi Erwin (Cosplay as Claude): You were blushing too! And why does it have to be me!? *he then attempt to bite his finger*

Chibi Lucius(Cosplay as Sebastian): Because I'm the senpai! And you're the kouhai! And you heard the young lady!
Chibi Yuki: Do it, do it, do it *cheers*  

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:34 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX
Just Rosa
XxIce_ReaperxX
Just Rosa
XxIce_ReaperxX
Just Rosa

Chibi Lucius(Cosplay as Sebastian): Because I'm the senpai! And you're the kouhai! And you heard the young lady!
Chibi Yuki: Do it, do it, do it *cheers*

Chibi Erwin (Cosplay as Claude): You're only a year older than me..! *flails before he took a deep breath* Fine. *He leaned in whispering* I want you..I need you *he whispered in a husk tone*
Chibi Raina: Well this is getting exciting~! *fans self, filming*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:39 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX

My last post in the lobby got deleted or something. I posted last last and its gone Dx< I cant remember what I did ;A;  

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Proceed...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games