Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:42 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi nodded, "Then, mind as well go see then nurse." she turned away from them, and started to walk, "Come on, I'll take you there...I was planning to head there later today anyway to check on someone." she continued to walk, but at a slow enough pace for Erin to catch up.

[ooc:]
Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna snapped out of her deep line of thought, looking at the other two, "Ah, you two are headed to the infirmary then?" she folded her arms, "Hm, I suppose I'll leave you two to that then. I still plan to head to the administration office."

[ooc: ]
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:30 pm
User Image
┇ Erin ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

Erin nodded an apology to Hileinna. "Sorry for the trouble. I don't mind if we run into each other later."
He followed after Tsuyoi.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:39 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Erin and nodded at him before continuing to lead the way. [exits]

[ooc:]
Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna bowed her head an as he left, "Farewell for now.." when they had finally left, she let out a sigh. "I would've wanted to go with them but...I really need to get to the office first." with that said, she began making her way to the admins office. [exits]

[ooc: ]
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:31 pm

_____________| Ixyam & Ayami

17 | Male & Female

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ixyam and Ayami opened the doors. "Just what the doctor ordered. Hey, you got any munny on you?"
Ayami frowned and checked her pockets. "Just a few but I gotta save-"
Ixyam snatched it from her hand and walked to the counter. "It..."
He came back with some ramen and pork buns. Ixyam handed a pork bun to her. "Want one?"He mumbled through a full mouth.
She pushed him away. "Ew, no! You are a pig..."
He swallowed and oinked once. "Damn straight. Food is delish. And this is the first time it's ever had flavour to me. Sooo good."
She held her hand over her face and groaned. "Ā kamisama."

Quote:
Quote:

"We're stuck with each other..."
"Like we have much choice..."

"S-shut up..."  

Kurai_18

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:44 am

_____________| Ixyam & Ayami

17 | Male & Female

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ayami took a seat. She looked around the cafeteria and took a deep breath. Ixyam could sense her distaste in something. He sat down, too. "Hey, you alright? You don't seem like yourself."
"I am fine, Ixyam-kun." She replied.
He shoved the last pork bun into his mouth and shook his head. "No, you're not. Something's bugging you. We're the same person so what affects you, affects me. And I'm starting to feel like crap, thanks to you."
Ayami growled, taking Ixyam by surprise. She turned away from him. Finally, she spoke. Her voice was downcast. "I am not even supposed to be awake and yet, somehow here I am. I am stuck with you and can not go further than a foot from you or who knows what will happen."
"Sheesh, saying it like that makes it sound harsh..." Ixyam swallowed. "Hey... Ayami... Maybe we should start over. I-I mean, so we can get on the right foot..."
Ayami looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "You must be kidding..."
He crossed his heart and put one hand in the air. "I just feel like we started off on the wrong foot. If we're gonna be stuck with one another, we might as well work it out between us."
"Baka," Her cheeks went red and she looked away again. "We are not a married couple."
Ixyam realized what he had said and shook his head and waved his arms. "No, no, no, no. That's not what I meant. We're the same person, sort of... What I meant was we need to get along better so one of us doesn't get left behind and cause us both to shut down."
It made more sense to Ayami now. "Fine. But for starters, please refrain from 'hitting' on me, as the Americans would say."
"Ew, gross. No! That's like hitting on my sister, if I had a sister." Ixyam stuck out his tongue. "How's about we get out of this school. I feel like a little adventure."
Ixyam stood up and snapped his fingers. His green and black organization cloak appeared on him. A duplicate appeared on Ayami. "Sure, I guess. But are you sure this is alright?"
He waved a hand and dragged her from the chair, opening a portal of darkness. "Being a Nobody has it's perks."
[Exit]

Quote:
Quote:

"We're stuck with each other..."
"Like we have much choice..."

"S-shut up..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:45 pm
User Image| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

Nami walked in first. She yawned before finding a seat. Kurona frowned. "What's with this?"
Nami shrugged. "I'll get something. I just need to rest a bit."
Kurona nodded. "Alright, then. Come on, X."

Quote:
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:03 pm
kurai_18

((I forgot to quote))

User ImageUser Image

X looked up at Nami who yawned. She then followed Kurona.

Jaster walked in rubbing the back of his head
"damn, once again, not even a disembodied soul comes to class. I guess since Erin died, no one's been wanting to take the class. Heh, maybe they think I killed him." he mumbled but spoke normally at the same time.

He looked up and saw Nami , Kurona, and X.
"well, sleeping beauty no more, still a beauty though" Jaster said to Nami smiling at her.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:05 pm
Female 16 |

Really cute, Jaster." Kurona waved and took X's hand to walk to the lunch line.
Nami's hands held on to the hem of her skirt as she looked at the table. Soft spoken around others, as usual, she replied weakly. "H-hi..."

Quote:
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:13 pm
kurai_18

User ImageUser Image

X decided to climb onto Kurona's shoulders.
"there, now you got both arms to hold a tray"

Jaster sighed watching and listening to Nami, this was defiantly new. The first time he interacted with her this way, Erin was there and both of them got angry at him. He decided to tone it down.
"sorry Nami. Im Jaster, if you've forgotten. Im a student of your father's, well...until he left me in control of the class. I haven't seen him since he left but I guess since your awake, he's back and stuff. That's good."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:22 pm
Female 16 |

Nami blushed as Jaster thought she had forgotten. "Mm-mm, I forgot almost nothing. Except a few black spots..."
Kurona grinned. "Now, that's using your head. Good thinkin', kid." She grabbed the two trays, hers and X's orders, and walked back to the table. She smirked mischievously at Jaster. "You'd better not be flustering her. There's a price to pay, says the hotheaded aunt."

Quote:
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:32 pm
kurai_18

User ImageUser Image

Jaster nodded.
"alright."

He looked to Kurona and X who came back to the table.
"you haven't met my nobody, Jax. He has a hotter head than you, Kurona. Besides, when Ene was new here, and I took some inititive, teach' made me her godfather or something...?" he rubbed his head.
"or was it uncle without being a part of the family legally?"

X slowly put the tray down, the book she had wedged in her armpit fell out and opened up on a page she had bookmarked on Alice in Wonderland/  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:39 pm
Female 16 |

She stuck her tongue out at Jaster and put a spoonful of gelatto in her mouth. "Just remember, mentally, I'm old enough to be your mom. I may look like I did when I was sixteen but I promise ya,"
Nami picked up the book X had dropped. "What's this? Were you reading this, X?"

Quote:
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:45 pm
kurai_18

User ImageUser Image

Jaster didn't look impressed at all.
"Please, don't bring my mother into the conversation. She goes psycho whenever my aunt, Rose, or im harmed. Its a real pain when she's also one of the people that have to be kept out of the academy for stuff like black fire."

"She was here earlier, she attacked Sasha and I had to stop her. She was the one who did dark fira which is a black fireball." X explained.

Jaster rubbed his face
"ugggggh."

X looked at the book then at Nami
"mmhmm, well, I was reading it to you and Ene when you both were asleep. Im a little confused when it said the worlds are fiction but ive been there. Fairies are real"

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games