Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:57 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked up at him and smiled. Only to put her hands on the wheel of the ship. "Do you want me to pick where we're heading?" She asked him. Only to glance around to try to spot the silver haired vampire.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:13 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius nodded."Yes you may pick any destination you want."

Damian was still in the crows nest. His mind was preoccupied with Relen Ardeof. He had appeared again after their last confrontation. Damian was trying to figure out what happened that made his child hate him.

Marius noticed that Awella was looking around and said."What's wrong?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:21 pm
Awella Hawk

She let her senses move the wheel. Only to glance at Marius,"I'm wondering how Damian is doing. He seems off, but let's not bug him. Though he maybe able to teach you how to fly too." she mused. Only to reach a hand out to let him put one hand on her, on the wheel.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:07 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius said."I agree with you Awella. We should just leave him for now. I don't want this moment ruined."Marius then stood behind Awella and placed his other hand so they were both captaining the ship. After a few minutes he couldn't hold himself back and started to place kisses on her neck. They were very light and held all the love he had for Awella in each kiss.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:22 pm
Awella Hawk

She was standing pretty still as her hands were on the wheel. Hearing him, she nodded and sighed. Though when he started to kiss her neck, she shivered and moaned. "Mmm, Marius behave now.", she said before tucking her head down.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:04 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius placed on more kiss on her neck and then said."As you wish." They stood there captaining the ship and leading the crew to where Awella had set the destination. About ten minutes later Marius asked."So where have you set us on course to Awella?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:14 pm
Awella Hawk

When he asked her where they were going she looked at him. "We'll need more of a crew cause of those damn monsters. And I think there's something else we need to do. But we'll talk about it when we get to the port." Though probably the only one who could read her mind knew she was talking about a wedding. Despite them being supernatural, she knew the life of a pirate was harsh and short lived. "Then we can go back to my home port and see my Mom. If not sneak her out." she added on.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:43 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius nodded and then continued to keep the ship on course. He eventually let go of Awella's hand and made sure that all the crew were doing well and took over some of the jobs that were lacking members because of the monsters.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:52 pm
Awella Hawk

Awella kept the ship on course using her insticts. When Marius gone to do the chores she would steal a glance every so often. Though she was curiously watching her Teacher in the Crow's nest. Sighing to herself she was hoping things would settle down for them and the crew.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:06 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius was busy for hours. Slowly the sun rose to it's highest point and the heat started to beat down on the crew. It eventually grew hot enough that Marius took his shirt off and continued to help out the rest of the crew. Eventually he snuck up on Awella and kissed her shoulder."Everything going good up here?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:14 pm
Awella Hawk

She had Lefty take over a couple of times, to tend to call of Nature. But when heat of the day hit she was sweating so much her shirt stuck to whatever skin it could. "It's hotter here than what I am used to." She told him. Before glancing back at him. Her fair skin was already burning and turning red.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:08 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius saw her skin turning red. He went to were he placed his shirt and then took it back to Awella and used it to cover her shoulders."You will get used to it Awella. We have many more adventures on these seas."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:26 pm
Awella Hawk

When he put his shirt on her, she smiled. Before nodding and kissed his cheek. "I know, but it still hurts. Though, how far do you think we are from Tortuga?", she mused. Only to feel her feet ache from standing still, for so long.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:33 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius looked around and said."I would say that we are still a few months out. It will be quick if we focus on the jobs we have. By the way maybe you should check on Damian now. I will take over the helm."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:59 pm
Awella Hawk

She nodded and smiled before giving him a quick and short kiss. Now she patted his waist before climbing the mast. After first she seemed stiff then became fluid halfway through. Once in the Crow's nest she looked at Damian. "Hey, dear teacher how are you? I was wondering if you could teach me some more magic."

eternalknight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games