Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:05 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Laying in the bed she watched Damian leave and waited for him to come back. Some how with out much thought, she wound up in a fairly empty park. Feeling light headed she fell off a tree branch and caught her self on a descent size branch. Her heart pounded like a taiko drum at a festival now. At least the branch was able to support her weight, so she sat on it. Only to figure out what caused her to teleaport here.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:31 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian returned to his the room but he didn't see Abigail so at first he thought that she had turned to mist so he focused on sensing her magical aura. Then he figured out that she was not in the house but was somewhere in a park. So he teleported himself to where she was. That was when he found her sitting on a tree branch. He was floating in the air when he said."Your powers took over again I see."

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:35 am

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She jumped seeing him floating and blushed in shame this time. "Yeah...", she grumbled only for her stomach to growl.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:39 am

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian moved smiled."Don't worry about it. I wasn't that good at controlling my powers when they first appeared. One time I was bathing and the next thing I know I was in front of a caravan and I was naked. So at least that hasn't happened yet."Damian then held out the blood pack to Abigail.

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:06 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She listened to him and nodded,"I just hope it doesn't happen.", she said with a tired smile. Then she drank out of the blood packet, in a matter of seconds. Now she sighed and bit her lip.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:05 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled."Don't worry you have a better teacher than what I had. It shouldn't happen to you."Damian then studied Abigail's face."Is there something the matter Abigail?"

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:17 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him and slowly nodded,"I feel hungry then normal...", she said only to blush. Before sitting there and rubbing her arms.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:21 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

"Normal hunger or blood hunger?"Damian asked.He hadn't really met anyone that was changed from a normal vampire to a pureblooded vampire but he had heard that each person experiences the change differently and it might have some long lasting effects. Maybe this was one of the effects."If its either I can help out with it."

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:29 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked up at him and shown that her fags did not go back up. "Blood.", she grumbled as she looked at the ground. Her stomach growled a bit more only to make her shift on the branch.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:34 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded then floated closer to Abigail and then picked her up. He moved to sit on the branch in her place and then placed her down on his lap."Drink from me Abigail. It should help keep you sustained for longer than human blood."Damian then tilted his head to the side.

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:44 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She watched him move closer to her and nodded as she blushed. Now she leaned up to kiss Damian's jaw slowly before moving to his neck. Now she pecked his neck only to finally bite down and drink from her fiance. After a few minutes, about five or so, she stopped and licked his skin until it closed up which took a few seconds. "Thank you.", she said only to moan tiredly before putting her head against his collar bone.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:52 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded."It's no problem Abigail."Damian then teleported them back to his room. He laid Abigail down on the bed and laid next to her."Rest now Abigail. You should feel better in a little while."

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:57 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She smiled tiredly at Damian and giggled. When they got back to his place she cuddled into Damian and fell asleep rather fast. Though when the next day came about she woke up and yawned. It was eight in the morning and she sighed after yawning. Now she got out of Damian's hold slowly before going to the bathroom to clean up and change her clothes.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:10 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian noticed when Abigail fell asleep and he to fell asleep as well.After a couple hours he woke up and noticed that Abigail was awake as well. He sat up and yawned as he stretched. He then stood up and walked to a window and looked out to the city.He thought to himself."So the meeting should be at noon. Great well at least Abigail will be there this time."

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:17 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She came into his bedroom wearing a baggy but tight pair of jeans. As she wore a long sleeve t shirt that was navy blue. She then put a light hoodie jacket on over her shirt. Though she braided her hair over her right shoulder as her eyes seemed more relaxed some how. Looking at Damian she smiled before walking up behind him.

EternalKnight2013
[
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games