Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[Introductions] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter as of Nov 15. 2006
  1+
View Results

Akira the Stalker

Loyal Cat

10,250 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:48 pm
UserName: Akira_lover125
NickName: Angel
Prefrences: Males
Intrests: Hanging with friends and listening to music
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: well it between Kira/Athrun or Yzak/Dearka From gundam seed
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I ahd first found yaoi when I was sufering some fanfics when i was about ten and I stumbled upon it read it and was hooked
Other: I play the piano and like to sing,I also write fanfics in my spare time both yaoi,yuri and thing else goes  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:20 pm
UserName: [Insert ACDC-ish Name]
NickName: ACDC-ish, Fido, or sometimes Mistress razz
Prefrences: Eh... I go both ways
Interests: Let's see here... Writing (supernatural/fantasy - original works, as well as being slash for the past year or so ^.^), reading anything (currently I'm abstaining from het due to my yaoi/yuri addiction), hanging out with my friends, roleplaying, and listening to music (mainly Rock).
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Anime/Manga = DaisukexSatoshi and RitsukaxSoubi are tied for first ^^
Fiction = HarryxDraco all the way 3nodding
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Oh, I dunno, at least 3 years ago when I was surfing through FanFiction.net - it was a SiriusxRemus fluff, but I was hooked instantly.
Other: I'm incredibly open-minded, and I consider myself pretty good at introducing others to the wonderful world of shounen ai/yaoi and shoujo ai/yuri mrgreen
And Writers' Block is pure evil. domokun

Fido-s Revenge

cocoyasha

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:02 pm
ano, Kon Ban Wa~ My username is Cocoyasha as you might see though what I go by on teh interweb is Kiri (Kiri-chan, or whatever floats your boat). I'm 17 and flamboyantly bisexual 'n' my interests include yaoi, yuri, anime in general (though currently I'm obsessed with Kyou Kara Maou, Bleach and Maria-sama ga Miteru, though the manga more-so then the anime), Harry Potter (the books and fanfics) and the singer Fiona Apple >.<. Some of my favorite shounen-ai pairings are Ichigo/Renji, Harry/Draco, Yuuri/Wolfram and Kyo/Yuki. I don't even remember the first shounen-ai I encounterd, but I know Gravatation was my first manga of it. Err, any other stuff would be that I love my kitty who's unofficially named Go-Cat for his spaziness, such as attacking your feet before running over the house and claiming the center of the kitchen table as his domain. *is currently swating him away from the flowers he's trying to eat* I've also come to the state where seeing a woman and man together seems odd to me sense I've read so many yaoi/yuri fics by this point ^.^" other then that I like sushi and can range from a very blunt to a rather shy person, but I hope to find someone to rant with my favorite pairings here! Hagememashte *bows and scuttles away*  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:31 pm
UserName: Keryyyy
NickName: Just call me Kery with one y...
Prefrences: ninja
Intrests: yaoi, yari, manga, making friends....
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: probly ReigieXNayota from love mode (dont know if i spelt their names correctly...i suck with japanses names xp )
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: when i joined gaia, it introduced me to love mode...my fav yaoi.
Other:ummmmm.....there aint no fleas on me. there aint no fleas on me. there might be fleas on some of you g's but there aint no fleas on me...thank you i'll be here all week 4laugh  

Keryyyy

-GrilledTofu-

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:54 am
UserName: Malevolent~Juan
NickName:I don't have one really crying
Prefrences: Boys...!? (Gay)
Intrests: Music, Art, Photographhy, Love. And my boyfriend ninja
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: hmmm....can't seem to decide
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Right here on gaia and/or my friend Yasmine showing me her own creations ninja
Other: I love my boyfriend (FearOmerta) sweatdrop heart

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:24 am
UserName: rem18
NickName: rem
Prefrences: Bi
Intrests: Music, Sports, Yaoi, Anime, QAF (just started watching it)
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: ShuichixRyuuchi/Yukixshuichi/CloudxSquall/ aaargh.. too many! 3nodding xd
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: way back.. i can't remember.. i think
Other: I'm from Philippines.. that's about it?  

rem18

Captain Bloo

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:45 am
UserName: Captain Bloo
NickName: Bloo
Prefrences: Omni-sexual (PM me if you want me to explain it.)
Intrests: A little bit of everything. Mainly anime, manga, writing, poetry, novels, fantasy romance stories, gay guys (only if I was a guy), girls, different cultures, learning new things, speaking to new people, making new friends, surfing the web, watching comedies and romance comedies. Just...random things.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Cha...does it have to be a pairing done in an actual yaoi/shounen-ai anime? Or can it just be any sort of pairing? If any sort, Kurama and Hiei. If an actual pairing...I'd say Marlo and David Vincent from Until the Full Moon.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Early 2003, my friend brought a yaoi manga to school. I thought the guys were really pretty and started to read it. I got hoocked.
Other: I'm a real nice person, but once you get to know me you may see I can be a little cynical, sarcastic and brutally honest. I'm a girl... ah, to be a guy I wish. LoL.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:52 pm
Hello there, my user name, as you can see,
is Dabin Choi. All my friends call me puppy as a nick name.

I am homosexual, my interests are, shounen ai and yaoi, law, phsychology drawing, and writing poetry.

my favorite boyxboy pairing is, Yuki and Shuichi, simply because gravitation was the firsy shounen ai/ yaoi that i encountered.

i hope to get along well with everyone!

Thank you!  

Dabin choi

Isto Velve

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:14 am
UserName: Shadarille
NickName: Loki ((hehe...gooood times....)), Cactus, or Isen ((which is my main RP character))--if anyone wants any explanations of my nicknames, or anything else about me, just PM or ask anyway you want to ^^))
Prefrences: Bi
Interests: let's see...anime, manga, pocky, video games of all sorts...except shooters...can't stand 'em, RP's, RPG's, LARP (as you can tell I RP a lot), D&D (yay more RPing!), art, reading-mainly fantasy and science fiction, foxes, ravens, archery-I teach it and participate in contests such as the nationals, Japanese culture, and that's about it for now...
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: I don't really have one...hmmmm...maybe I should get one xD
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: When I was 8, my sister, who was in high school at the time, invited over a few friends, and they watched a few episodes of FAKE, and I liked it.
Other: um...not much else to say... except I hate people who label others, for example, half of my school thinks I'm a goth, but there are no real goths in my school district! It's rediculous!  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:19 am
UserName: My girlfriend hates you
NickName: Stabby
Prefrences: I'm a lesbian, but boys together is just so cute.
Interests: Music, movies, most things any other teens like really
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Ron & Harry. Cute!
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I was in my freshman year in high school so I'd say I was 13?
Other: Nope =3

My girlfriend hates you

Bevyn

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:26 pm
UserName: Bevyn
NickName: Bev, Bevvy, any other clever variations.
Prefrences: Bi/Gay (Don't ask...)
Interests: Yaoi and shounen-ai, anime, Gaia, roleplaying, mmorpgs, video games, Japanese anything, music (jrock, jpop, classical, rock, some rap, etc.), and many, many other things -too many to name.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: I like the odd pairings.. like SesshoumaruxMiroku, and KankurouxShino xD
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: 8th grade when my friend brought FAKE to school (The last one no less).
Other: <3

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:35 am
Username: Armany
Nickname: Kit (because I like foxes and a kit is a young fox 4laugh )
Prefrences: Straight
Intrests: anime, manga, drawing, ceramics, writing stories and poems, fan fictions and arts, Japanese and Chinese cultures, kitsunes, Harry Potter, softball, soccer, hockey, music (My CHemical Romance in particular), fluffy shonen-ai over the really hard core yaoi.... I think that's it...
Fav. boy/boy pairing: Well, my favorite random pairings would be Dark and Krad from D.N. Angel, Yami and Yugi from Yu-Gi-Oh, Kurama and Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho, Ayame and Hatori from Fruits Basket. Actual shonen-ai/yaoi pairing would have to be Soubi and Ritsuka from Loveless.
My first encounter was in 2000 when I first got into manga. That's also around the time my friend finally came out and told his parents that he's gay. I heart my gay friends!

Other: I have an account on Quizilla.com. My name there is FluffyKitsune (Don't ask... sweatdrop ) I'm also in a Barton Town rp called 'Fighters' Love' It's a fun yaoi rp. If you wanna join, go for it. Message me and I'll give you the link!  

Yami_no_Ningyo

Tierastriel

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:36 am
UserName: Tierastriel
NickName: TAC
Prefrences: Males
Intrests: writing, reading, drawing and playing video games
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: (in Harry Potter) Remus/ Srius
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Stumbled upon an Inuyasha yaoi fanfiction and thought it was cool
Other: I have an account on deviantart...err, neopets too. I spend about half the time I'm on the computer writing fanfics for faniction.net.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:39 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

See one you like? If you do, add it to your signature! If you want to see more (TONS MORE) click here!  

Syntria
Crew

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games