Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
.:Which Witch is Which?:. (NightWerewolf & emopunk14) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:59 pm
Alex kept by Bernadette the entire time she explained what happened, occasionally chipping in for a few details here and their.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:02 pm
She took this in and had a few ideas as to what it was. Once their story was done she got up and hurried to get her grimoire.

She bit her lip afraid of what her grandmother was thinking as she rushed out of the room.

"You two have no business being together unchaperoned." He chimed in from the kitchen doorway.

This made her groan and rest her head on Alex's shoulder.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:05 pm
Alex looked up towards the kitchen but said nothing, not wanting to make the situation worse. He put his arm around Bernadette when she put her head on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:16 pm
She came back out flipping through the old pages of her book. "This is not good dieťa. Not good at all."

"I know that Bubbee. But how bad is it?" She bit her lip worried.

"From the sound of it.... I'd say a Viper spirit. Which means your lucky Alexander. If she hadn't been able to fight it off you'd be dead. They feed on blood."

"How did it get here?" She had read little on them.

"I'm not sure yet. But no more loosing yourself, they find weakness and burrow in. Next time you might not be so lucky." She gave them both a hard look.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:19 pm
Alex glanced at Bernadette and held her close, glad that she had managed to keep control of herself. "Is their a way to get rid of it? An exorcism... some wards... anything?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:24 pm
He laughed at this and left the room when his wife gave him a look.

"Something like that yes. Problem is there isn't any true way to get rid of them." she flipped through her book some more trying to see what they could use.

Bernadette got what this meant. "So we need a cleansing and banishment?"

"Yes and maybe even a cleansing on the town. It's been over due and now essential if these sorts of things are coming in."  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:25 pm
"Is there anything I can do to help?" He wasn't sure what her grandfather had laughed at, but it made him feel awkward.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:29 pm
"Bubbee something like that is hard to do. And it'd have to be done at night."

"I know that dieťa. But it's needed." She thought about Alex's offer. "We might just need you Alexander. But for tonight It might be best if you go home."

"Bubbee!.... We haven't even eaten yet." She couldn't believe it.

"I know that. But we have a lot to do. I'm very sorry."  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:35 pm
Alex nodded and gave Bernadette a kiss on the cheek as he got up. "It's fine Bernadette, I understand. If you need anything at all you know where to find me."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:39 pm
"Alex.... Bubbee you can't." She got up with him and gave her grandmother a pleating look.

"Listen to your grandmother Bernadette." He came back into the room, arms crossed over his chest.

"Thank you Alexander." She showed him to the door.

"No..... " She didn't know what to do.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:45 pm
Alex turned to face Bernadette and gave her a reassuring smile. "It's fine. I'm right down the road if you need me for anything. If it helps it's for the better." He said softly, his smile fading as he turned away and headed out the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:48 pm
She closed the door after he left and turned to her husband. "Malcome get the sage." She hurried about to get the other things they needed.

She fell to her knees after he was long gone. It suited her grandparents just fine and they did the cleansing. The banishing was going to have to wait until she had gained her strength back.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:55 pm
Alex headed back home and went straight to bed, not feeling hungry anymore. After being around her grandfather he somehow felt like it was all his fault for some reason.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:57 pm
It was the dead of night by the time her grandparents were done. And Bernadette refused to sleep in that house. She wreaked of sage mostly and stumbled a little as she headed to Alex's. She hated what had happened and needed to see him. She knocked on his door.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:03 pm
Alex stirred a bit when he heard someone knocking and got out of bed wearing nothing but some pants. He opened the door and was surprised to find Bernadette. "Bernadette? What are you doing here?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games