Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
That's right, this is the b***h FIT thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

orsumo

Tipsy Nerd

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:40 pm
Prince Ichi
hendre
Prince Ichi
hendre
My sister is has become every stereotype of a spoilt teenage princess. She does nothing around the house (but still finds time to critique how much
i do) , whines, screams and slams doors when thigs don't go her way, goes out and makes things inconvienient for everyone (like, making my parents pick her up crazy late when my mum has to drive four hours to work at five the next day) and makes snide little comments behind my back.
Makes me want to scream sometimes.
How old is she? 12? rolleyes

She's 16 and in her last year of high school stressed
And it's only been the last 4-6 months.
I mean, usually I'd tolerate this bs but now I get screamed at over things that don't actually normally bother my parents because they're frustrated at her and she's not there, or I get told off for 'not checking' on the animals she has to feed.
Ugh, at least it won't last, either she'll get over it or my mum is going to kill her.
hopefully the latter. xd

my mom never took my s**t, so I quickly got out of "being a teenager"

but ugh that's just bull. Her day will come when she genuinely needs something, and you and your parents can refuse her from acting so shitty.

Oh probably, I mean the only reason this is lasted for so long is because my mum recently got a job in Canberra; so she spends four days or so there instead of home; and my dad (fair enough) either isn't around for stuff so doesn't want to mediate on things he a=only here from hearsay and he tends to be terribly patient.
But right now the main thing getting me through this is the fact she is pretty much digging her own grave.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:05 pm
omg vom take your pda to somewhere that isnt your public thread jesus  

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:22 pm
hrrrnghnrr. emotion_donotwant

So a friend that I've known since kindergarten showed up today. At my work. I'm not even sure why she had to show up there. And she brought the boyfriend. I swear that ******** goes everywhere with her. >| Like, I can get over the fact that she's taking this relationship seriously and totally is eating her "wait until marriage" bullshit.

BUT ******** WHY RUB IT IN MY FACE, BRO?

At work of all place. e.e

Because trust me, my boss has yet to say anything about the topics and other such crap that flies out of my mouth. She usually finds it pretty hilarious actually...

ANYWAYS

Its pretty official that the guy doesn't like me at this point. I did figure out that my friend hasn't even really mentioned me. She had to explain to him who I was. ;.; So I guess these past 20 years weren't that interesting? I figured some of the adventures I dragged her on were hilarious but whatevs. And she really wasn't the one that did the introducing. I did. I had to introduce myself and then she said a couple of things that we've done together.

But seriously, why my work place? She even had asked me when I was working. I don't understand. Most people would want to hang out when they're not working? IDK I'm just super disappointed. u.u I've been rage facing all night because not only could this be the only time she could see me but totally rejected the idea that we meet up later on during the week. :< REALLY? He takes up that much time? DAMN

So I shoved the fact that I'm debt free in her face (the boyfriend had walked away by then).

Because at this point its all I got.

And I could just be a hater and totally jealous but I don't give a flying ******** at this point.

I'm gonna go flip a table.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:03 pm
AC circuits right now..

GET ALL MY RAGE.

That is all.  

Definitive Destiny

Codebreaking Genius

12,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Healer 50
  • Nerd 50

Voievoda

Shy Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:59 pm
Horse agistment.
Why you so hard to find!!
I just want to keep a horse next to the show ground. Why is there no bloody listing for it? *sees other people's horses there and is wondering how to contact owners*
mad  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:35 am
Halfling Heroine
Poor Slick, that's awful! No wonder you're feeling so stressed and frustrated. I can't believe they're putting you under such an unreasonable amount of pressure. I'm afraid I can't assist you with your tests or your homework....I'm sorry I'm not more help to you, but I really hope everything works out for you. You really need to take a break soon, or you'll burn yourself out completely. Exams or no exams, you won't be able to continue attending your course if you fall ill from being overworked. So please, as soon as it's physically possible, take a proper rest. You badly need it!

((And I apologize if I sound like I'm lecturing you, it's not intentional. I'm just concerned about you. sweatdrop ))
*sighs* I know.
Atm, there's no rest for the weary since it's crunch time and finals are just around the corner.

Teach replied back to my frantic emails, and even though I don't think I'm quite prepared, I'm gonna take the exam anyways since I get 3 tries to take it and if I don't pass the first time, it doesn't count against me.
And I just found out some of the test questions got dropped from some past exams so my GPA went up. *totally went from a C to a B on one exam*

>_> though now I know what happens when your body says "******** YOU" and crashes from stress overload.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:48 am
Someone put too much sugar in the tea pitcher and now I can't stop moving. It's like I'm on speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed~

This is a bad thing though. I'm super affected by sugar; if I just drink a can of soda, I'm shivering and twitching for an hour.

-is a greedy glutton who will totally drink a whole pitcher of tea-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:23 pm
stupid toshiba laptop stop being stoopid
i know you're like 4 years old but jeeze
I NEED THIS WIFI connection stuff.

stop flaking out on me. i know i've dropped it off the table, down the stairs off the bed off the desk ran into the wall while holding it, and only had to replace the screen because I tripped and fell on the screen.
its survived multiple virus attacks.
and travels.

i don't have money to do repairs. JUST WAIT TILL I GET MY CHECK, LAPTOP U ARE ME LIFELINE FOR SCHOOL.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:32 am

Why must the Blizzard store not want to accept my debit card.

WHY!?!?!
emotion_donotwant

"There is nothing to fear when you have nothing to lose."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:47 am
What good is a game that encourages you to make custom content if you can't even play it with said custom content installed because it makes the loading times go up to half a ******** hour, I mean ******** seriously man what the actual ********  

kimono girl snotty

Kawaii Noob

11,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Mark Twain 100

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:42 am
Are you playing Sims 3? If you are, it might be a problem with your package files. If you have more than about 100, it screws up the loading, but it's pretty easy to combine package files and it makes it easier to sort through custom content.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:08 pm
MOTHER ********! scream
Today was laundry day, so took a full load to get it washed. The damn machine did not rinse so my clothes were soaked. Fine, whatever. I ringed them out the best I could then put them in the dryer.

MOTHER ********! scream scream
A brown out hit and guess what, my close still soaked! I have no more quarters so like a loser with people watching and staring I had to bring my heavy wet clothing back home with me. That is heavy, a good workout but damn I'm so pissed.

So letting them hang dry in my bathroom. Tomorrow I'll take the wettest stuff like towels to the dryers again. What a waste! stressed  

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:48 pm
i hate my body. if it's not one thing, it's another.

lately it's nausea that makes me not want to eat at all.

couldn't eat my cornflakes this morning ='c  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games