Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:59 am
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Showing my Colors and a bit bundled for the Weather]
Company: With those in the Stands

➳ ➳ ➳

I really wish I could think more positively about this game.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna had actually gotten up earlier than usual and on a whim decided to straighten her curls now that she was out in the weather she wondered if it was wasted effort, then again no one really would notice anyways, and the only reason she really did it was she had extra time on her hands and it gave her something to do besides think about the fact that Gryffindor was probably going to lose another game... just this time to Slytherin. Then again Slytherin was the second worst team in the league so who knew, she could be wrong.

She passed her Advanced Flying Professor talking to whom she assumed was one of the upperclassmen professors and took a seat near the front. She looked up at the sky and frowned before glancing back down to the pitch. Her broom was once again in the hands of Crash, fully polished-you had to give it to him, he did take care of her broom well when he borrowed it, and then her eyes scanned the players.

She hugged her coat to her and decided no matter the outcome-barring that Crash got knocked off his broom and her broom may be in peril- she was going to watch the game till the end.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:24 am
User Image☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽
So come and dance to the beat, wave your hands together
Come feel the heat, forever and forever
Listen and learn, it is time for prancing,
Now we are here, we're Caramell Dancing!

// // // // 14 //

Where? -- Quidditch Stands A
With? --- No one in particular
Feeling//OoC --- Pretty sure i'm a burden on things...

User Image

Shayna climbed up into the stands to watch the game. It was Gryffindor Versus Slytherin and the brunette was going to be there to root for David. She wasn't sure how much she could help. For all she knew he might feel pressured by her being there... But she wanted to be in the stands cheering him on. She sat in the front of the stands she was in and rested her arms on the banister waiting for the game to start. David was talking to some teammates. Jacob and Xavier it looked like. But she didn't know what the names of the others were. She knew a couple of the names of the slytherins too. She wanted to take the time to learn more about her plan and hat she needed to learn, but what could she do if she didn't support David like he supported her?

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:31 am
User Image

User Image
Sapphire M Snow

User Image
Where? --- Quidditch Stands A
With? --- Theo
Thoughts & Feelings --- Thunder and Lightning are so beautiful

First Year >>> Slytherin >>> Single >>> Pure Blood

Sapphire followed her cousin to the stands and looked around. She wasn't really interested in these games, but seeing people get hurt always thrilled her a little. But she wasn't going to sit with her Ravenclaw cousin. That wasn't going to be very satisfying. So she searched around until she found a particular Gryffindor that was very intriguing and easy to annoy. Walking over, the Slytherin smiled coyly before sitting down next to him. "Well, isn't it odd how such games pull people together? Theo right? Isn't this weather divine?" She asked trying to make polite conversation. Maybe he wouldn't mind if she just happened to try to talk to him.

User Image

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:41 am
User Image

Attina Elliott//Thoughts//Where//With

Attina climbed the steps and found a seat near two professors who were talking. She didn't really notice who they were, her nose was in a book, at least until the game started. It was a fantasy and she was slightly bored. Trudging forward until she could get to a more interesting part.

"Shall We Begin?"

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:50 pm
Bréanainn Cian Conri

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Charm's Professor{|}29

Bréanainn looked to Landon, chuckling a bit. "I was great at it too, but do you remember the professor? What a bore she was. I promised myself before I got here that I wouldn't be like her," he said to Landon, laughing a bit. He had remembered the days like they were yesterday. He wished he could go back to them and change a little bit about them, but he had to live with it now. He liked where his life was going at this point, he knew he always would be successful, because of his ability in class and his athletic ability, but he knew he had to settle down too.

"I stopped playing quite a time ago. I actually went into professional football too. T'at was a time indeed. Played t'e same bloody position too. I gave it all up t'ough. I had to stop living t'e party life. I'm getting up t'ere in age and it actually started to get boring. Being captain takes a toll on you when we lose too. Everyone blames yuh like it is your fault. I decided it was time to settle down a bit, get a steady job, like this one," he said to his friend, not at all surprised that Quidditch came up. He had always been very good, one of the best. He still loved the sport, but he had gotten tired of playing it after awhile.

"T'ey have you teaching Muggle Studies? T'at's odd, I never pegged you as someone who would want to teach that. Now Advanced Flying, I see t'at being right up your alley. You always were a natural flyer, it was impressive actually," he said to Landon, actually complimenting someone. Very rarely had he ever done that, but it was true and Landon proved that he was very capable at flying more than a few times during their school years.

Bréanainn looked around, looking who was at the game.. There had been plenty of students sitting around when a woman caught his eye. She couldn't have been a student. She had a book, but he quickly looked away, not giving away that he actually even shifted his view, but if one was keen on what he was doing, they would have noticed it, but that was highly unlikely. He had gotten great at that during his Quidditch days when he would eye down who was in the crowd. He gained focus quickly and was able to avert his gaze without losing much focus on what was happening. It was impressive, but sometimes he faltered of course. This had not been one of those times.

Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:02 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Eleven year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}First Year

Theo sat out in the weather, miserable as can be, but he was in the mood to watch a good game that day. He really wanted Gryffindor to win, and he would make sure he is loyal to them. He didn't want to be one of those fans where they claimed that they were a fan, but constantly says that 'we are going to lose'. He wanted to show that he wanted to be a supporter as much as he wanted to be a player, which was generally untrue, but if he came off like that maybe.

Theo sat there, when a girl had came up to him. He had no idea what her name is. She was the Slytherin that he had almost insulted that one time in class. He was surprised she would even come up to him. It confused him, but he quickly gathered himself, confidence radiating from the eleven year old.

"I suppose so. And this weather is horrid. I hate it. I hate playing in it just as much as I hate spectating in it. It ruins my mood everytime," he said somewhat jokingly, but seriously nonetheless. He was always so mean and sarcastic when he was in a bad mood. It really had not been the best time to talk to him, but he would try. He felt as if she had been trying to get leverage on him or something. He didn't feel like he could tell her anything personal at all. Really, there had been one person where he had said anything to them, and that was Alexandria, but he felt like it was a mistake after he had done it. She could do whatever she wanted with the information and he knew that, but he would just have to trust her with it. This girl on the other hand, could not be. She was a Slytherin. 'Aren't they out to get me?' he thought to himself.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

shabatha

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:10 pm
User Image

User Image
Sapphire M Snow

User Image
With? --- Theo

Sapphire listened as he seemed to strain at talking to her. She tapped her chin. "Well, if this type of weather puts you in an awful mood, than why attempt to be nice about it? You won't hurt my feelings if you happen to snap." She said chuckling lightly. She had an umbrella for when it started to rain. Maybe she would deem it worthy to be shared. But she didn't really think so. But he wasn't being very fun either. He was trying to at least attempt to be okay.But what would that matter when she just wanted to make fun.

She took a quick look around and checked out who was there. Not many people but there were three teachers. And one woman looked to be reading. Who would read in weather like this? It made her want to soak the book... "So who you rooting for?"

User Image

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:17 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

Theo listened to her question, not thinking it was a very smart one. He chuckled a bit. "You do know that I am a Gryffindor right? I mean, you'd think that would be the giveaway?" he asked her and told her all the while. He wondered why she would even ask that question. She had to know he was a Gryffindor. Was she making fun of his house or something? He truly didn't know.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

shabatha

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:21 pm
User Image

User Image
Sapphire M Snow

User Image
With? --- Theo

Sapphire rolled her eyes but chuckled slightly. "Well, you never know. you could have siblings or friends in slytherin." She said looking over at him. A slight smile on her lips. She was questioning whether they had both been silly questions...

User Image

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:28 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

"I'm pretty sure none of my siblings had been in Slytherin. I'm not too sure really," he said, telling the truth, but bending it a little bit. He would not tell her that he actually doesn't even know his siblings let alone if they were in Slytherin or not. He truthfully could never know, unless he found his father, which seemed to be close, judging on the letter that had been sent to him, speaking some language that he did not know.

"Besides, come on, you truly think that I would go against my own house. That's ridiculous. I mean, I hate fans that do things like that," he said, almost relating it to football again, but he wasn't even sure she knew what the sport was. It was hard going from a well-known eleven year old to an obscure one with a snap of a finger. It wasn't a highlight of his Hogwart''s career thus far.

shabatha

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:12 pm
User Image

User Image
Sapphire M Snow

User Image
With? --- Theo

Sapphire raised an eye brow. "To be honest, I'm the oldest of seven. And three died at the festival a little while ago. All of them I am sure would be in Hufflepuff or Gryffindor." She wasn't sure wh she was telling this to him, but he seemed to be honest with her. She might as well show some class.

"I don't think i'm really rooting for either. My cousins boyfriend is the seeker, and I'm a slytherin but all the slytherins are kind of pointless. None of them show any promise."

User Image

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:21 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

Theo listened to her talk, listening, but paying attention to the game more so. He wanted to make sure that he saw everything through the weather. He then looked to her as she talked about her cousin's boyfriend being the seeker. He realized it had to be David, because the other seeker was a girl.

"Oh, is Clarisse your cousin's boyfriend? I'm sorry to hear about your family though," he said, hoping to sound sympathetic, but it he didn't do all too well. Why? Because he had no family in the first place. He had no idea how that felt. Sure, he had his adopted family, and they held a special place in his heart, but they never could replace his biological parents. Those are hard shoes to fill.

shabatha

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:27 pm
User Image

User Image
Sapphire M Snow

User Image
With? --- Theo

Sapphire looked at the game as it seemed to be about to start, and cringed at some thunder. She loved this kind of weather, but that didn't mean it didn't scare her sometimes... "It's okay. And I guess that's his name. I don't pay enough attention to her to know what his name is." She looked around the field, barely letting her gaze settle on her cousin. For a Ravenclaw she was really... nothing but some other house. Sapphire wasn't sure which but it wasn't Ravenclaw.

But she let her gaze go out to the players. Amanda was on the field and so were Darius and some others. She thought Amanda was kind of full of herself, which was something Sapphire liked in people. And Darius was kind of scary. She was actually wondering where the slytherin seeker was.

User Image

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:30 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

Theo let her talk, an awkward silence taking in afterward. She really didn't leave the conversation with a talking point all he could really say is, "Which one is your cousin?" He really didn't need to know anything, but that was the only way to make any conversation out of it like she was expecting. He really still couldn't figure out why she was talking to him. There was no point. It seemed that by house they were destined to not like each other. So, why were they even conversing in the first place? She was probably polite, but mean, and he was on the rude side and mean, but being mean was probably the only thing they had in common. She probably had come from a rich family, where he had not. He was adopted by the lower half of upper society, but he probably was not born to it. Why else would his parents have given him up like that?

[quote=  

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Showing my Colors and a bit bundled for the Weather]
Company: With those in the Stands

➳ ➳ ➳

Why did I bother straightening my hair again... Oh yeah I was bored... but I should have just studied or did homework or something.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna sighed glancing up as the sky just grey darker and stormier and she put up her hood. She glanced at the tips of her blonde hair which was already starting to curl. So much for the approximate hour she spent straightening out her curls that morning because she was bored and she figured it would give her something to focus on. But wouldn't her time have been better spent studying or reading or something? She probably couldn't have focused though.

She glanced around the stand noting the three professors, saw a brunette she was pretty sure was David's girlfriend merely because she thought she recalled them together at the train station going to Hogwarts being cozy at some time or another. She then caught the sound of small talk among the wind, from the direction of Professor Price and the other professor and Theo and a girl she didn't recognize-judging by height and looks probably another first year. Of course, height wasn't everything, Ronna was taller than some of the fourth or fifth year girls. The conversation looked vaguely awkward to Ronna but she decided to stay out of it.

Returning her gaze to the pitch she frowned some and realized she sort of missed Theo's company. He was actually kind of fun to watch the game with last time, even if she end up sort of getting in trouble partially because she interfered regarding him. She wondered how many people would actually brave the weather to watch the game: it really was miserable weather. She at least didn't envy the players having to play a game in such bad conditions.

User Image

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games