Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Heavy Rainfall ][ Dojo of Symphony Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:13 pm
User Image
Ayane ❈ Suiton ❈ Katon ❈ Genin

Mou yukiba ga nai wa kono koi no netsuryou
Now there's no where to go, in the heart of this love

xxxxxxKenji smiled even brighter when he scanned her, she was pretty and could do any fashion as long as it matched her hair. Her chest wasn't flat nor to big, she looked up at him with her youthful face and giggled at his gentlemen like standard. "My name dear Marco, is Kenji Ayane, you can call me Ken-chan if you want." She tilted her head when her eyes spotted his arm's decoration and bent a bit to poke it with her short nail, interested in the design rather then notice how the top of the kimono revealed her chest. "Tattoo's are so cute! Are you a genin too? I-I just became one today but I'm to shy to get my headband..." She still looked at his arm, feeling how a tattoo's skin was smoother then plain skin.

Chakra ❈ 220/220 ❈ Sensor ❈ Yukikagure

Haiiro no kumo MONOKURO no kensou
Gray clouds, monochrome bustles, sunlight cast shadows, dusk is changing it's color

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:25 pm
User Image

Marco Cross
xxxxWhen I hear you scream, it's music to my ears.

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅
Marco kept his smile on his face as he listened to what she had to say. "Well it's nice to meet you Ken-chan." He could help but give a small laugh as she then turned her attention to his tattoos and actually went about poking his skin. In some ways it was a normal reaction and in others it wasn't. He was use to people looking at his tattoos, but never did he really have anyone just out right touch them. However, he didn't mind so much, mostly because it was a cute girl doing it. Of course, his eyes would drift to her boobs as she was bending down. Let's face it, he was a guy after all and boobs were one of his favorite features. Either way he wouldn't draw to much attention to her boobs or at least didn't say anything about it. When the next question popped up, he gave a nod of his head and pulled away after she was done touching his arm.

Bending down next to his bag, his nicely fitting pants, showed his a** off rather nicely as the fabric stretched and fitted from him bending over. Pulling out the headband from his pack he held it up. "Yes I am. In fact, it wasn't to long ago that I happened to get my headband. Haven't decided where to put it yet. Since I'm hardly seen without my hat, the normal forehead is out. As for being shy, there's no reason to be. The Yukikage seems like he's a pretty nice guy. If you want, I could go with ya." He just continued to smile as he offered to go with her to the Yukikage's office. While he did though, his bag hung open fairly well from him grabbing his headband, and the tip of his violin was now visible. Of course, the real question would be if Kenji noticed it or not.

Genin ┇ Hojo Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Musician ┇ Chakra: 275/275 [25/25]
Jutsu Used:

Flamefox Merimac

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:42 pm
User Image

xxxxxxKenji straightened her stance, she blushed lightly and laid a hand over her lower face to try and hide that he had mainly a justin beiber in skinny jean yet nice *ss. "I hear some people put theirs on their waist, neck or even arm or leg! You'd come with me? Okie! It would be nice to have someone to come with me!" She swayed a bit even standing, she was a little ball of energy and a cute one at that. She had seen the violen when sun caught it through the window on what was shown of it's wooden surface. "Are you a musician?" If he was then maybe she could get him to play for her later.

Gray clouds, monochrome bustles, sunlight cast shadows, dusk is changing it's color

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:55 pm
User Image

Marco Cross

He gave a small nod as he stood there and listened to her talk. "Yeah I'm sure I'll figure out a place to put it soon enough." He gave off a small laugh that broke up his talking for a second and then he continued right back with it. "Sure. I could use a bit of a break from my training anyways." He smiled once again. Hearing her next question, he glanced back at his bag seeing his violin sticking out. Bending down once again, he pulled the instrument out leaving the bow inside of the bag. "Indeed I am. Been playing for about six years I would say. Maybe a little longer." He held out the violin or her to see a little bit better. Giving her a few minutes to look over it in peace, he picked back up with some more talking. "So do you want to go ahead over to the kage's office now?" He looked at her waiting for an answer.

((If I disappear it's cause I'm falling asleep. XD))

Jutsu Used:

Flamefox Merimac

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:57 pm
User Image

xxxxxxKenji touched the violen slightly to feel it's smooth surface and smiled slightly to how clean it's surface was. "Oh...maybe you could play for me sometime?" She walked on ahead, thankfully her long hair covered her nice butt that swayed. "Come on Marco-kun!" For now she wasn't clumsy.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:11 pm
User Image

Marco Cross

Seeing Ken-chan starting to walk off, Marco quickly gathered his up stuff and put it back into his bag. Picking the bag up and throwing it over his shoulder, Marco quickly followed behind Ken-chan. "So I'm assuming we are heading to the Yukikage's office so you can get your headband?" He figured this was where she was going. It wasn't like they had plans to go anywhere else, but he figured over all it would be a good idea to ask.

Jutsu Used:

Flamefox Merimac

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:22 pm
User Image

xxxxxxKenji nodded and ran on ahead when they got outside, revealing the short kimono to have a slit to help her run or be flexible and that she had black mini shorts under it incase she was clumsy and fell. "Mhm! I'll race you~!" She laughed.
[/exit]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:15 pm
User Image

Marco Cross

Marco laughed a little bit when Ken-chan said that she wanted to race. He could probably win pretty easy, but wasn't to worried about it right now. Watching her take off running, he would follow behind.

[/Exit]

Jutsu Used:

Flamefox Merimac

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:19 am
User Image

Marco Cross

Finding his way back to the dojo/academy training area, the first stop they would make, was to show Ken-chan where she could get scrolls on whatever techniques she wanted to learn. This was rather important, since after all, one couldn't train in what one didn't know. Waiting for her to get whatever she needed, he would head on and find a nice area to train. Since he was done with his doton techniques, he didn't really need to head where he was training before. Finding a quite area, he slung his bag off, setting it on the ground and opened it up to rummage through it. Pulling out the maruton scroll he borrowed and a bottle of water, he sat down looking over to Ken-chan. "Want anything to drink or snack on? I mostly just have water and some different kinds of chips. Nothing to special." He opened up his bottle of water and took a sip out of it.

[/enter]

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:57 am
User Image

xxxxxxKenji grabbed the scroll she needed, following Marco and tilting her head at him. "No thank you!" She sat down and looked at her scroll.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:02 am
User Image

Marco Cross

Nodding, Marco took another sip of his water. "Alright. Well if ya need anything, just give me a shout." With that, Marco opened up his own scroll and started to look over it. It was a fairly big scroll so it would probably take him a little bit of time to look through it all and pick out what he wanted to learn.

((I'm going to be disappearing to go eat lunch so you can continue to post if you want since you'll be training. That way you aren't waiting on me. lol))

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:47 pm
User Image

Marco Cross

After reading over the techniques, he had a list in his mind of the ones that he wanted to learn. Looking back at Ken-chan, she was still reading her scroll. Grabbing his bag, Marco slipped away around the corner to go and look for someone to follow. It didn't take very long for him to find someone, and they seemed to be a Genin as well. As the two walked down the hall, Marco stuck close to the wall, hiding behind pillars whenever the person looked back. After successfully following the guy for a few minutes, he would return to where Ken-chan was wondering if she would have even noticed that he was gone.
[1/1 Bikou Ninjutsu [ Shadowing Stealth Technique ] Learned!]

Getting back, the next skill would come in pretty handy. Pulling out some rope and a few zip ties, Marco sat down on the ground. Tying up his feet with the rope and tying his hands together with the zip ties, he took in a bit of a deep breath. Shifting around a little bit, he got use to the feeling of the rope on his legs and the ties on his hands. Shifting around a little bit more, he finally was able to wiggle his way out the ropes and get out of the zip ties. Marco decided to repeat it once more for the sake of practice.
[1/1 Kawanuke no Jutsu [ Escaping Skill ] Learned!]

The next move that Marco wanted to learn would come in pretty hand even in every day life. It was called Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ] and it pretty much allowed a ninja to travel to areas pretty fast. Taking in a bit of deep breath, Marco started to gather his chakra up. Letting it flow through his body, he would do the required hand seals but nothing would happen. Trying again, he gathered up a little more chakra this time, and did the needed hand seals. In the blink of an eye, his body would disappear from where he was standing and reappear at the entrance of the dojo/academy area. Doing the move once more, he reappeared where he was training.
[1/1 Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ] Learned!]

The next move that Marco wanted to work on was called Kirigakure no Jutsu [ Hidden Mist Technique ]. He figured that it would be a useful move for hiding and with some of his other jutsu, they would combine good together. Since there wasn't really much to the technique it seemed, Marco fathered up the needed chakra. Forming the hand seals, he released his chakra and the area around him and Ken-chan would start to fill with fog. Thanks to maro's already learned Mist Vision Technique, he could see in the fog no problem. Releasing the technique, everything returned to normal.
[1/1 Kirigakure no Jutsu [ Hidden Mist Technique ] Learned!]

Looking at the next move he wanted to learn, he looked at Ken-chan. He didn't want to practice the technique one her, so he grabbed his stuff and bod flickered to a different area in the dojo. Finding a person there, he asked if they could aid in the training of his jutsu. With them agreed to do it, Marco would get ready. Gathering chakra to his hands, they started to glow with the chakra. Going over to the person that agreed to help him out, Marco placed his hands on the man's body. He could start to feel their chakra being pulled into his body. Stopping before it got to bad, Marco would body flicker back to where Ken-chan was.
[1/1 Chakra Kyuuin Jutsu [ Chakra Absorption Technique ] Learned!]

The next move that Marco wanted to learn was a pretty deadly move if used right. It was called Nadeshiko-Ryū Shinku Enbu [ Nadeshiko-Style Deep Crimson Dance Performance]. It pretty much allowed him to use his chakra to increase the speed and accuracy of kunai so that it was pretty much impossible to dodge. Finding a wooden dummy right near the two, he grabbed it and brought it a little closer. Pulling out about five kunai, he gathered up his chakra and applied it to the kunai. Throwing them forward one at a time, the speed would be impressive and the grouping was pretty damn good. Pulling out his other five kunai, he would repeat the technique again and with the same results. Smiling, he pulled all the kunai out of the dummy and put them back in their pouch.
[1/1 Nadeshiko-Ryū Shinku Enbu [ Nadeshiko-Style Deep Crimson Dance Performance] Learned!]

Jutsu Used:

Flamefox Merimac

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:17 pm
User Image

Marco Cross

After a quick little break, Marco was ready to get going again. The next move that Marco wanted to learn would allow him to him to control many kunai while still keeping his hands free. It was called, Soushuuha [ Manipulate Advancing Blades ]. Pulling out five kunai again, Marco would start to gather his chakra together. Feeling ready to try it out, he tossed the kunai into the air and they just feel to ground. Giving off a bit of a small laugh, he picked them up and got ready to try again. Doing the same motions as before, he tossed the kunai again. This time they floated in the air. Launching them off, they would fly at the wooden dummy. Collecting them, he would move on.
[1/1 Soushuuha [ Manipulate Advancing Blades ] Learned!]

The next move that Marco wanted to work on was another clone technique. While that would make three different clones he could make, each would serve their own purpose and even if an enemy knew all the kinds he could make, they would have to keep on their toes since they might not actually know which one he was using. Either way, Marco would get to work on the technique. It was easiest to just jump into it. Gathering up chakra, Marco would wait till he was ready and would preform the required hand seals. When he did, he just stood there and nothing seemed to happen.
[1/3]

Giving off a small sigh he didn't love when nothing happened, but at the same time that was the price when learning harder moves. All there was for him to do was to try again. Staying where he was, he looked back to Ken-chan to see what she was doing and then went back to focusing on the move. Gathering up chakra again, Marco would go about forming the needed hand seals. This time something would happen. Next to Marco, a puff of smoke appeared, but when it cleared, things wouldn't be as pretty as they seemed. The clone looked rather...unimpressive. According to the scroll, it was suppose to make a perfect clone, but it wasn't so. So dismissing the clone, Marco would try again.
[2/3]

Once again, Marco would focus on gathering up the chakra needed to preform the technique. This time though, he would throw in a little more just to make sure that everything came out the way it was needed. Forming the needed hand seal, a puff of smoke appeared next to Marco once again. Once the smoke cleared, Marco looked over the clone a little bit just to make sure everything looked good. After a pass through things seemed to look good. He wanted to try something out that was suppose to happen with the clone, so he told him to write down something on a piece of paper without Marco seeing it. Once the clone had it written down, he handed it to Marco and the clone was dismissed. Once it disappeared, Marco looked at the piece of paper to make sure that what he thought the clone had written down was right and it was. Smiling, he was ready for another short little break.
[3/3 Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ] Learned!]

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image

Marco Cross

Ready to move on with his training, Marco pulled out the genjutsu scroll. Looking over towards Ken-chan direction, he could tell that she was busy. Plus he didn't want to subject her to any genjutsu not really knowing if she could break them. Looking over the scroll he picked out the four moves that he wanted to learn. Grabbing his stuff, he would head off and look for someone to help him train. Finally finding someone, he made sure that they could break genjutsu. Setting his stuff down, he would get ready to work.

The first move that Marco wanted to learn was called Shihouhapou [ All Directions ]. It could be a useful move if he was able to be hidden and still catch a person in it. Of course, this wasn't an issue here. Gathering up some chakra, Marco got ready. Preforming a hand seal, he would wait a second. After a few seconds, he would speak and ask the man if it was coming from everywhere. He gave a nod and released the genjutsu. Marco smiled since the first one seemed to go good.
[1/1 Shihouhapou [ All Directions ] Learned!]

The next move that Marco wanted to work on actually required him to use his violin. Of course he knew that he could use it to preform any of his moves, but that was different. Opening up his bag, he pulled out his violin. Gathering up his chakra again, he started to play his violin. As he did so, he released his chakra and watched his opponent's face. As the music started to play, a smile came on the man's face. It seemed like he was in a peace full place. After Marco stopped playing, the man broke out of the genjutsu.
[1/1 Kaiteki Uta [ Comfort Song ] Learned!]

For the next move, Marco explained what the next move was suppose to do. This one was a little bit more involved then the others. Marco wanted to make sure that the man knew what he was up against so he could try and fight it the best that he could. The move would make it look like Marco turned into a swarm of rats and then have the rats attack and start eating the person alive. Of course, it wouldn't actually be happening, but if the man didn't know what was happening he might not be able to break it.
[1/3]

With the man understanding everything, Marco started to get ready to give the move a try. As he stood there, he started to gather up charka. After a few more seconds, he formed a hand seal. Watching the man's reaction, he tried to tell if the genjutsu catch. With the way things seemed to be going, the man didn't seemed to get caught in it. Marco went about asking if it did. With a no, Marco knew that he was right and would have to try again.
[2/3]

Marco was ready to get everything going and try again. Like before, Marco started to gather up chakra. Feeling that he had the right amount of chakra, Marco preformed a hand seal. Keeping a close eye on the man that was helping him, Marco would wait to see if the genjutsu took. Shortly after, Marco could tell that something was happening to the man, and shortly after that, the man broke the genjutsu. Marco asked him what happened and was happy to learn that it worked.
[3/3 Pesuto [ Plague of Rats ] Learned!]

Jutsu Used:

Flamefox Merimac

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:20 pm
User Image

Marco Cross

The next genjutsu that Marco wanted to try and learn was the hardest one. Of course, it was only fitting that he waited till the end to try the hardest one. Like before, Marco explained what the man that was helping would be facing once the jutsu took place. Since it was a pretty involved one, he hoped the man could deal with it. For now though, all Marco could really do was try to make it happen.
[1/4]

Ready to give it a try, Marco took in a bit of a deep breath and started to gather up chakra in his body. It would take a little longer then the other moves that he tried but he wanted to make sure that he got the right amount of chakra. Thinking that he was set to go, Marco formed a hand seal and watched the man that was helping him. As a little bit of time went by nothing seemed to happen. Once the man confirmed that nothing was going on, Marco gave off a small sigh and would try again.
[2/4]

Ready to give this a second shot, Marco started to gather up chakra once again. This time h would keep in mind how much he gathered before and would go and get a little more. Once he felt that he had a pretty good amount of chakra stored up, he did everything that he needed to do to get the move off the ground. Watching the man closely, it seemed like something was happening, but it would soon be realized that it was short lived. The genjutsu had started, but it didn't last long and seemed to fade on its own. Giving off another small sigh, Marco would try again for hopefully the last time.
[3/4]

Ready to go one more time, Marco once again, gathered up chakra. Giving it a few more minutes then last time, he formed the needed hand seal. Once he felt all his chakra leave his body, his eyes would fall onto the man that was helping him out. If Marco was successful this time around, he would hopefully start to see something happening soon. A few seconds later, he noticed a reaction in the man and it only served to get stronger. A few moments later, he broke the genjutsu. With everything done, Marco thanked the man for helping him out and the man went on his own way.
[4/4 Nikuyouyuu no Jutsu [ Melting Flesh Technique ] Learned!]

Jutsu Used:

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games