Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
A new age Weapon. Underground World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:01 pm
((Erm hello? Did the rp die or is everyone on vacation?))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:00 pm
((Well last i heard from kiki, she wasnt feeling well. ive been busy too so yea :/))  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:48 am
((Oh ok... I guess for now its on haitus...))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:29 pm
(( hfdhksahjdsak I'm sorry everyone! I know I left without warning, and I'm sorry for that. But, it's winter time, and these are the months where my body craps out on me. I am now taking medication daily to try and relieve some of the pain in my knees and back....I feel like an old granny here... so I should be able to sit up, and hopefully walk with little to no pain soon.

Again, sorry for just poofing on you...I'll try to get better quickly so I can post something. I've been planning it for some time, so it sucks that winters here D; ))  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:54 pm
Its ok Kiki. Just get better, ok?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:05 pm
(( Oh my god finally!!!! Gdasjkhddk!!))

The Spider was a bit surprised at the speed of the subject. He was told she would be the slowest of the group. How much of the data was falsified? No matter, all would end up in his web. “Return the subject to me, this is your last warning.” he exclaimed, taking steps forward with his needle like legs. He reached his three fingered hand out towards Sora to grab at her, “All are required to return.”

Cat couldn’t believe her eyes, but she grabbed the children and bolted at the door, heart beating. The children dangled from her arms, just as surprised as she was with her knew found strength. She knew they’d gone to town, but where?!

“I’ll send out a scout!” said Doll, trying her best to hide herself from the sun. Her skin was sizzling, but she ignored the pain.

Cat noticed then that Doll was feeling the effects of the sun, “Oh sorry! Sorry!” she shouted, heading to a shaded area. She watched as Doll’s scout burned into nothing in the sun. This trick wouldn’t work in such a clear area. “You two stay hidden, I’ll go get Arc and Tobias. Stay hidden, watch Noah!” she said, running off towards town.

Doll held tight to Noah, “Get up in the tree, don’t make a sound. If Sora can’t hold of the Spider, you must not be found. Whatever you do…don’t come down!” she warned him, pushing him up the trunk of the oak tree. Her own heart was beating a mile a minute. Being left alone to protect Noah made her feel more vulnerable then she’d ever felt. She stood guard, trying to look as normal as possible.

The Spider took creeping steps towards Sora, fangs dripping with deadly venom, “Last warning, child.” he ran, with dangerous speed towards her, zig zagging in that creepy way spiders do. He grabbed hold of Sora’s arm, hoisting her up off her feet and into the air, throwing her down the stairs, charging her again.

Arc smiled, enjoying herself greatly. It felt good to feel normal every once in a while. But she was rudely awaked from her daydream when Cat came busting into the door. She knew right away something had happened. Cat barely said a word before Arc’s wings burst out of her brace, her sweater and jacket, ripped beyond repair. “Tobias, we need to go, now!” her voice was commanding, and abnormal. Fear was clear in her voice. She didn’t even bother to use the door, bursting through the front window, causing panic within the café. She knew Tobias was close behind her as she flapped her wings as fast as she could.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:54 pm
User Image

Tobias got up as soon as he saw Cat burst through the door. Something was most definitely wrong, but questions weren't appropriate at this point. Arc was way ahead of him. She'd smashed through the window, wings spread wide. So much for low profile. Tobias hurdled through the window behind her, covering his eyes to protect them from the broken glass.

Tobias grabbed Cat, carrying her so that she could keep up. It was important for them to stick together at times like this. They needed to hurry back to the house. At this rate, it wouldn't take too long. Hopefully, they weren't too late to save the others. Tobias didn't know what he'd do if they were even hurt, much less...he didn't want to think about it!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:32 am
"You see I don't take kindly to warnings." Sora said getting back up and dodging the spider. "Your going to have to do better than that." She said jumping up as he came charging for her again. She landed behind him and snapped one of his legs. Sora smirked hearing his cry of pain, her eyes becoming more dragon like. "There's one trait from the dragon that I am appreciative of." She sneered. "The ability to show no mercy to those who threaten my family." Sora said picking him up by his neck and throwing him down the stairs.  

KitsuSoraAya

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:56 am
The Spider snarled, trying to bite at Sora as she zoomed past his grip, breaking one of his legs. He hissed in pain, feeling his body being lifted and tossed down the stairs. As he fall at the bottom, he quickly returned to a fighting stance, mouth unhinged and dripping with toxic venom. He lunged, hissing, fangs dripping, quickly making his way back up the stairs. Before she could react, he bite down on her arm and flung her down the stairs with his strong neck. Jumping from the top step, he landed on Sora’s chest with two strong legs and pushed down, popping a rib or two. He knew this wouldn’t slow the dragon down, so he moved quickly to ready a his web, wrapping it around her as quickly as he could.

Arc flashed past Doll, seeing she was safe, she didn’t bother to stop. If Doll was there, Noah must be there too. So Sora was all alone with whatever the labs had sent. She flew so fast tears were brought to her eyes. ‘You will not have them!’ she hissed in her mind, willing her wings to move fast.

The house was in sight now, only a few beats more!

Cat gasped with the sudden burst of speed. It took her a moment to catch herself, clinging onto Tobias for dear life. She spotted a blur of black and white; she assumed it was Doll still standing guard. Good, so they were still safe. But this was much to fast for her, she felt her stomach lurch with the effort of keeping steady. Arc was beside them now, flapping her wings like crazy. Her face as serious as the situation.

Tobias and Arc burst into the house at the same time, “Sora!” shouted Arc, fists on fire, “Move!” she shouted, aiming for one of his legs, knocking it from under him. With that momentary surprise she looked to Tobias, “Help her out!” she said, standing in front of Cat protectively. She was the only one who was utterly defenseless. Sora could surely handle the Spider herself, but with her legs all tangled it webs, a little help from Tobias would give her the second she needed to get back on her feet.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:32 pm
User Image

They dashed passed Doll, with Noah up in the tree nearby. Good, they were safe. But where was Sora? Inside protecting them, no doubt. A part of Tobias didn't like that, but a larger part was proud of her for fighting. Once they made it inside, Tobias quickly put Cat down and Arc defended her while he was ordered to help Sora get free from the webbing that had her legs all wrapped up.

Tobias looked up at the spider and grinned, electricity beginning to spark all over his body. He then took his new shirt off, tossing it back to Arc. "Hold on to that! I don't want to mess it up. The experiment took a cautious step backwards as Tobias approached slowly, menacingly. "You pick the wrong day to ******** with us, you know that?!" he shouted swinging and punching the spider in his jaw. The blow knocked him back and Tobias followed up by grabbing his opponents front legs and slamming him towards the ground.

"I think you should leave! But I'm not going to let you go! I'm gonna ******** crush you like piece of s**t you are!" Tobias hissed. He repeatedly kicked the experiment, only letting it go after it cried for mercy.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:50 pm
Sora ripped the rest of the web off of her legs. "Thanks Toby." She muttered running towards the spider grabbing his neck and flinging him across the room. She winced as her ribs shifted. "Toby get her out of here!" She yelled pointing at Cat and running over and snapping another one of the spiders legs, then kicking him in the face breaking a fang off. "You. Don't. Mess. With. My. Family." She sad grabbing his neck again, but instead of throwing him she shattered it.

"Everyone ok?" Sora asked grabbing her arm. "Where are Noah and Doll?!"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:08 pm
A sigh of relief overwhelmed Arc as the Spider was subdued. Sora and Tobias had beaten the living s**t out of him, before stopping to take a breather. “Thank goodness you’re alright Sora….” she sighed, grabbing at her chest. Of course, Sora was not alright. She had a broken rib, and Spider venom running in her veins. Of course, it would cause only minor irritation to her. To a normal human, it would have killed them in moments. But Sora wasn’t normal, so she’d only feel sick for awhile.

“Cat, could you fix up Sora’s wounds? We need to get out of here now. I thought we had more time…but they found us. I’ll go get Noah and Doll from their hide out…” she said, turning and taking off with great speed.

Cat frowned, walking over to Sora slowly. The Spider was still on the floor, unable to move, but still frightening. “Come on Sora…I’ve got some stuff in my pack that’ll fix you up just fine…” that’s when the group heard the ear splitting scream from outside.

Arc was about a mile away from the house, but her heart wrenching scream could be heard from every angle and mile. She was a the tree, but Doll was gone. Only Noah was left, sitting high up in the tree, tears streaming down his face. “Doll?!?! Doll where are you!?! DOLL!!!” Arc screamed, running around the tree, shouting her name in vein.

Noah inched down the tree, rubbing his eyes and crying, “She told me to hide! She said don’t come down no matter what! She told me! Then she took her! The Lion took her!” he said, reaching the bottom of the tree, crying to his mother, “She told me not to move! She told me to hide!” he cried.

Arc was in a frenzy now. There was no place in sight, not a car, not anything that could be where Doll was. The Spider had only been an distraction. They’d planned this the whole time!

Cat felt her heart sink to her toes when she heard that scream. Something awful had just happened. And she had a sinking feeling it was her fault.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:16 pm
User Image

So now that they'd kicked the s**t out of that damned spider, everything seemed to be ok. Sora was injured, but it was nothing too serious. Cat could fix her up quickly. Arc headed outside to go and get Doll and Noah, but to her dismay, Doll had disappeared. A blood-curdling scream pierced the silence that had fallen among them and Tobias immediately rushed out.

"What, what??" he asked looking around frantically. He saw Noah, but no Doll. Where the hell was Doll? Tobias sniffed the air, picking up the scent of something faintly familiar. He walked a few steps in its direction, to get a stronger scent. Tobias' eyes widened, realizing what this scent was.

Tobias became enraged, yet he was able to keep himself under control. He knew what he had to do. "Arc. Whatever you do...don't follow me. I'm going to get Doll. Even if it costs me my life. I will make sure that Doll gets back here...." With that, Tobias took off like a bullet catching up to the Lioness. The Lioness he was supposed to breed with! He shouted, "Hey!! You want me, right? Well here I am!!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:54 pm
Sora pulled away from Cat when she heard Arc scream. "What's going-" She stopped mid sentance. The Lion. DOLL!!!! She thought, her eyes turning blood red. She stormed back inside to the barely concious spider. "WHERE DID SHE TAKE HER?! ANSWER ME!!!" Sora shrieked.  

KitsuSoraAya

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:02 am
The Spider laughed, taking the beating, “He’ll never find her! The Lioness took her, and transferred her to another, which will transfer her to yet another! No matter how strong you scent of smell is, you’ll never be able to find her before she is returned to the labs!!” he cackled, getting yet another kick to the mouth, breaking his teeth.

Cat felt lead sink into her stomach. Doll was bait for them to return to the labs. They’d planned this out. Not even Tobias was fast enough to catch and defeat so many creatures!

The Lioness turned, claws at the ready as she looked at Tobias. “Well, hello there lover!~” she smile, revealing sharp teeth. Something about her had changed, drastically. She’d been given a mood modifier, which was wrapped around her neck, injecting a solution that kept her mind warped beyond all reason. “I’ve been waiting so long for our date! I sent our baby off to daycare with the others! The nanny just picked her up. I’m sure she’ll have fun on her little outing before they head back. Oh, I do hope they go to the zoo! You know how she loves the zoo!” she said, mind twisting in impossible ways, creating a false life for the poor creature. If she wasn’t so dangerous, one could take pity on her. “Shall we get started? I do hope you enjoy this as much as I will~” she said, standing high, tail snapping with anticipation. Without even blinking, she ran at Tobias, teeth gnashing into his thigh, claws ripping at his muscles.

Arc held tight to Noah, not daring anyone else to come near her children. She picked up and flew back to the house, still holding Noah. “Kill him! He knows the location of the house…we wont have a home to come back to once this is all over…” she said, all hints of her kindness hidden behind her fury.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff