Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Closed. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minihost

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:01 pm
Miyu got irritated. "Fine Shred ignore me it's fine, you know what keep flirting with her and you lose your job, have fun!" Miyu yelled at him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:30 pm
Uwn turned red, she stopped, tugging on Shreds hand at the same time to stop him aswell, and turned around to face Miyu. "Flirting? We both know very well what we want, Miyu."  

Gold Marra

Minihost

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:53 am
Miyu sighed. "I know, Well they are going to replace Shred." Miyu said. "With some guy....." She said and thought about him for a seconed.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:29 pm
Damos decided to walk around the hotel and see whats going on and how things were going.  

CaramelLube

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:46 pm
Chloe goes demon voice, her eyes go black, and her wings come out. "Never mind, you d#ck." She says to Shred and walks back to her candy counter.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:52 pm
Miyu shook her head at them. "I don't care anymore." She said to them and went over to Chloe. "This sucks, they suck everything sucks right now." She said to Chloe.  

Minihost

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:57 pm
Chloe nods at Miyu, "To many new people, all I get from everyone is being ignored and taken advantage of." Chloe's demon voice becomes deeper, "I want to kill them all." Chloe thinks about ripping Shred's head off, and severing Jerhico's legs waiting to see him bleed to death.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:06 pm
Miyu shrugged. "I don't know if I can take the stress of this place, I might quit instead of killing everyone." She said she wasn't afraid of Chloe's demon voice.  

Minihost

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:11 pm
Chloe sighs, 'I'm sorry for being over dramatic, and I will quit with you, if things don't start to change." Chloe looks at her feet remembering something she heard, "So far I'm not enjoying my stay at the Red Moon Hotel."  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:15 pm
Miyu nodded. "I use to love it, but now everyone is so different." Miyu said and sighed. "This sucks I might go and look for a different job, want me to look around for one for you too?" She asked  

Minihost

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:19 pm
Chloe looks at her, "Yes, please." She walks to the candy counter because she did still have a job.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:42 pm
Tears welled up in Uwns eyes again. "Miyu! Chloe!" she tugged free of Shred and ran out of the change room after them. She stopped short when she heard them talk about leaving. "no no no..." she whispered. She ran passed both of them and out of the hotel, slamming the front door behind her.

(lol, semi-dramatic exit XP)  

Gold Marra

Minihost

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:52 am
(Hey guys I got hacked >.< but I saved my items so be friends with Minihost2 that is my new account >.<))  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:11 pm
Eve & Katara
User Image User Image

Eve steeped out of her room in her party dress,dusting herself off."I say we look nice.How about you?"She turned to her sister.
Katara stepped out in her dress and smiled."I'd date us.Now let's go before the party ends."They stepped out the front door.  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

DFangPro

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:24 pm
User Image
(It's really hard to see anybody talking to me with such a post overflow. Sheesh.)

Shred turned to Miyu and Chloe as they spouted on about him being replaced. "No way. Ethan wouldn't replace me. I do my job just fine. He's just jealous that I'm getting action and he's not. Even when I'm flirting I do my job. If he's smart, he would think twice about replacing me," he replied. He then watched as the two stormed out, followed by Uwn. Shred followed them all and he watched Uwn and listened to Miyu and Chloe as they spoke of leaving. When he watched Uwn run out of the hotel crying, it was the last straw. "No one's leaving as long as I'm around." Shred stormed through the hotel and to the front of the hotel. When he noticed his spare uniform missing, along with the spare keys he snapped. He took his wolf form and slammed Ethan's office door open before storming to him with a snarl and a glare. "You son of a b***h!!!" he roared as he grabbed Ethan's shirt collar and pinned his back to the wall. "YOU BETRAYED ME AND THE REST OF YOUR STAFF!!! YOU TOOK A JOB I WAS DOING PERFECTLY AND GAVE IT TO SOMEONE ELSE?!?!?! HOW MUCH ARE YOU PAYING THE ********, HUH?!?!?! HOW MUCH, BECAUSE I WORKED FOR LESS THAN WHAT YOU'RE PROBABLY PAYING HIM YOU UNGRATEFUL, ********!!!! I PROVIDE FOOD FOR THE ZOMBIES AND I PROTECTS US CREATURES AND THE HUMANS AS WELL!!!! CAR ETO EXPLAIN HOW SWIMMING WITH EVE IS PART OF YOUR JOB?!?!? EVEN WHEN I'M BEING LECHEROUS, I'M ALWAYS ON WATCH!!!! AND NOW THAT I'VE STUCK TO ONE WOMAN AND DECIDED TO STOP BEING SO LECHEROUS, YOU GIVE MY JOB TO SOME OTHER ********?!?!?!?!" He threw Ethan into the wall beside him before picking him up again and throwing him into the chair. "You'll give me my job back if you know what's good for this hotel, you pointy-eared p***k, because not even a demon can do my job as good as I did. You picking on me is keepign Uwn from doing her job because she wants this bullshit between you and me to stop. I never did anything for you to be coming down on my a** in the first place so let's you and me talk, huh? Tell me. What the ******** do you have against me? Come on, be an honest backstabber. Go on," he snarled as he glared down at Ethan. "And don't think you can call the new guy to pull me out because I ain't going anywhere."

(In case you haven't noticed, Shred no likey backstabbers.)  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff