Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L- N+][P-1X1] wishing again-alternate ( for edluver1992) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:52 pm
Moni smiled and nodded, taking the animals out and petting them, communicating mentally that they had to stay outside. He finished and then came over to hug Fryma.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:33 am
Fryma hugged him tightly. He couldn't describe it, but he had sense of unease. Something was telling him that, once again, something was wrong in the forest. "Do you sense it, Moni? Something off in the forest?"  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:32 pm
Moni listened and froze. He got out his notebook. 'It's too quiet here.'  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:10 pm
Fryma nodded. "Let's get back inside. It's safer with all three of us together." As they hurried back inside, Fryma couldn't help wondering what torment or deluge the forest was going to face next. For nerve's sake, he hoped Moni couldn't sense his tension, worry, and uncertainty. When they got inside, Fryma could tell Kori sensed... It, too, whatever It was. Whatever it was that they were sensing, it had Kori scared. "Moni, something bad is coming. You will stay here," Fryma commanded softly, watching Kori anxiously.  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:28 pm
Moni's eyes widened, quickly looking at Kori, who seemed to be looking around for... a place to hide... Whatever it was, if it was scaring Kori this badly, it wouldn't be pleasant to the forest.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:44 pm
"Moni, stay here," Fryma repeated firmly and turned to Kori. "Kori, we have to go down there. I don't know what it is or why it has you so terrified, but we have to go down there and stop whatever it is. Now would be as good a time as any."  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:56 pm
Kori shivered, nodding, and Moni noticed that it was rapidly getting colder, making him shiver as well. Then she came out. She wore gray, as if fresh no had been dragged around in soot as eh sniffed scornfully. She noticed Moni through the window and ice sprang around him, trapping him and isolating him from the other two.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:03 pm
Fryma felt his own form of fire shoot through his body. "Who are you and what are you doing in the Forest of Songs?" he demanded in a commander's voice. "Release this spirit of animals at once. He has done nothing to you."  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:19 pm
The woman laughed. "The spirit of animals? he's exactly who I'm looking for." She said in a haughty voice, spotting a chipmunk that was trying to find a place to hide and picking it up, freezing the boor creature. Moni's heart tore at the sigh. She slunk over gracefully, finally reaching Moni and grabbing his chin. "Every spirit is required to bring a gift for a new spirit. I am no exception." She took something out of her pocket. A jagged knife made of cold ice and tinged green. "Forged from poisoned water. it will kill whatever you fight and it will NEVER melt." She said, smirking when Moni shivered in horror. She put it in his hand and patted his cheek, leaving frostbite. Then she spotted Kori. "Ah, a little fire maker. It seems that you're very good at stooping when you make friends. A little water and he'll be useless to you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:33 pm
Fryma bristled even more. "He is not useless. He is very valuable. Now, tell me who you are, Ice Fae, and how you dare to give a spirit of my forest such a weapon as to kill with."  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:51 pm
She chuckled. "Calm, forest fae. He should be honored to carry such a weapon. I am Grelda of the south." She introduced, letting her ice cage around Moni lower, and he quivered, hiding behind fryma like a small animal.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:56 pm
"Honored? To carry a poisoned weapon of death? Do you know where you are, Grelda of the South? You are in the Forest of Songs. We do not kill in this forest, and especially not Moni. Are you trying to insult him or myself?" Fryma's voice was an angry growling sound by now, and he shook with anger.  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:29 pm
"It's not an insult. Honestly, such a rare gift is priceless where I come from, and the protection it brings is incredible." She huffed, then smirked. "But, if you are dissatisfied with this gift..." She created a tiara of ice, putting it on Moni's head. "I trust hypnosis isn't allowed in your silly bunch of trees either?" Mini trembled and took the tiara off, afraid of it. "My my..." She spotted the frozen chipmunk and threw it to him dismissively. "There. A gift that won't kill anything." Moni cradled the frozen creature to his chest, crying. She was gone before anyone could react further.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:46 pm
Fryma continued to tremble with anger long after she was gone. "Who... Who does she think she is," he finally managed to growl through his teeth. "First giving Moni a poisoned knife, then a hypnotic tiara." He looked at the squirrel with pity. He picked it up gently and held it near Kori, hoping it would help to melt the poor thing. As he cared for the squirrel, his anger slowly melted with the heat as well.  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:09 am
Moni was still crying, though now it had eased to a steady trickle and sniffs. When the chipmunk was melted and warm again, he cradled the scared thing in his arms. She'd left the other two terrible gifts, he knew, and he was afraid to touch them. The chipmunk burrowed into his arm, craving more warmth. Moni waited until Fryma sat down before curling into his side for comfort and protection.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff