Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:51 pm
"That you are." Iago whispered, smiling at her. "So...how do you like our first day alone so far?" he asked after a moment. Almost a whole day alone, no Jocelyn, no politics, no being a prince, and for Evie, no being a forge girl. Just them, their love, and nature.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:32 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled at his response to her though sjeknew he couldn't see because of the way they were sitting together. She stayed silent for a long time and lifted her fingers to gently stroke the necklace that Iago had given her. Just touching it brought a smile to her lips, remembering when he had given it to her. Then she remembered bedding with him again out in the grasses. That thought made her blush instantly...though still a good memory.

"I wish for this to never end...being with you here all alone like this is a dream come true. I love the privacy and the lack of that atrocious woman you must marry." Evie shivered at the thought of Jocelyn. Evie knew that Iago would eventually have to go back however, they couldn't avoid Jocelyn forever.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:40 am
Iago laughed softly. "You know I'm not going to marry her. That's why we're out here, to find a way to get rid of her." he said with a smile. Speaking of her...He looked at her back.
"How's your back?" he whispered. He hadn't really thought of it much today, and wondered if she had been hurting at all...after all, they had done quite a bit of physical activity, from bedding together, to her falling into the water.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:16 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie knew he wouldn't marry Jocelyn but she still had to think about it. They couldn't stay in the mountains forever and she knew that and accepted it. That way she could make every day she spent with him count and she knew that she wouldn't waste what she had with Iago. He was too precious to her to take for granted. Evie had forgotten about her injured back for a little while now and since he'd mentioned it, she felt a little stinging but it wasn't nearly as bad as when it was fresh. She remembered when Jocelyn had newly whipped Iago's name into her flesh and winced at the memory. Much too painful to reminisce in.

"It's alright. The unbearable pain it once was has subsided to a bearable throbbing every once and awhile." Evie turned her head sharply so that she could maybe catch a glimpse at her back and saw very little, a frown creased her brow.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:19 pm
Iago leaned back a little bit to examine her back. He sighed. "It's healing nicely, doesn't look like it will scar." he said hopefully. He tried to lighten the situation up by grinning a little. "I kinda wished it was a ring on your finger that showed you as mine, not my name on your back." he said, kissing her on the cheek. He still felt guilty for not being able to react before Evie had taken a bad whipping.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:31 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

"A ring....your name on my person. Either way I am yours and I don't mind either one of them." Evie replied with a bright smile on her lips. She wouldn't let that little wound get to either of them if she could help it. So it wouldn't scar? She was sort of hoping it would, an interesting scar that would be, Iago's name. Evie found that the thought was a little distasteful but still felt the same nonetheless. Evie grinned when Iago had kissed her cheek and shook her head at him.

"Don't worry, it'll be okay. I didn't mind it at at all. Really it wasn't that bad, I could have taken more but you stepped in and stopped her right on time."

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:36 pm
Iago put his hand on her cheek, shaking his head. "You may have been able to take more, but I couldn't let you." he said softly. "The love of my life, my perfect other half, was getting whipped by evil incarnate. I had to stop her." he explained, kissing her again on the cheek.
"I'm sorry I didn't react faster. It would have saved you much pain." he said softly. He knew she was probably lying about it hurting...if she wasn't, and it truly didn't hurt that bad, then he had much more respect for her tolerance of pain than he had before.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:40 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Of course she lied to him, the whipping hurt more than anything...well maybe not. Definitely up there with burning yourself in a forge however. She couldn't tell him that it hurt her thought, that would only hurt him in turn and she couldn't let that happen to him. Evie covered his hand with her own and turned her head to kiss his palm before returning it to her cheek.

"You reacted soon enough Iago love...you could not have done anything more than that. You are my hero no matter how you feel you did. The pain went along with the territory, as long as I love you, pain is nothing to me." Evie spoke truth, with him everything seemed better. Nothing hurt her and nothing could get to her while she was with him and safe in his arms.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:46 pm
"I know..." Iago whispered. He slipped out of her arms for just a moment, but didn't go far. He had wanted to do something like this for a while, since he felt feelings for her. He stretched out and rested his head in her lap, looking toward the fire.
"It makes me feel better to know that I can take away your pain." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:50 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie felt Iago worm out of her arms and she obliged, removing her arms from around him and leaving them at her sides. Iago's head now lay in her lap and she smiled at him, leaning forward to kiss him on the cheek. She had to admit, she liked the change of pace he'd set and went to running her fingers through his silken hair. She did this for awhile, entranced by the fire and the serenity of things around them.

"My pain is bearable as long as you are around." Evie whispered, tilting her head up so that she could look into the sky. Peace was something she wasn't very used to but was very quickly getting the hang of it. She liked it and didn't know what it would be like if she had to go back to her old life. Forge girl. Daughter. Commoner. Poor. All the words applied to her but not now, not while Iago rested his head in her lap and not while a necklace hung around her neck with the Keldan family crest. She was more than a commoner now.

"You've changed me."

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:55 pm
Iago closed his eyes for a moment, thoroughly enjoying her hand moving through his hair. He turned his head a little to look up at her.
"How so?" he asked, truly interested.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:02 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie tipped her head back, the white flesh of her neck exposed to the sky. She lifted her head again and looked at Iago with her large eyes.

"Before I would have never been this way with you. I could never love you like this before and I hated you. Then I didn't think I was even capable of live before there was you...I had always thought of myself as cold and unloveable. Also, and this is the most dramatic change in my opinion but I do not think being a princess is all that bad now." Evie revealed, her fingers still playing with his hair.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:05 pm
Iago smiled up at her, enjoying this new position. It was different, seeing her over him, when, due to his height, it was usually the other way around. And her lap was rather comfortable.
He reached up and put a hand on her cheek. "No, because we would not be like other royalty." he said softly. "We would care more for our village than ourselves. I know that, while we would keep money for ourselves, we would give back to the village to help it prosper." he said, looking into her eyes. "And...I'm touched that I changed you that much." he whispered.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:12 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled as he reached up to touch her cheek. She knew they'd be the royal couple that truly loved their village and would do anything to see it up on it's feet again. That was all she wanted, that and Iago to love her. With those things in het life, she would have nothing to complain about.

"You have changed me. I would very much like being a princess...I at least, would rule my country fairly and justly." Evie dreamed about a place where she ruled and smiled at the thought.

"How far-fetched." Evie said aloud with a chuckle.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:14 pm
"Not so." Iago said, smiling at her. "We devise a plan, and when we return from the mountains, we'll marry, and you'll sit next to me on the throne, as Princess, and later Queen, Evenlyn." he said. He smiled, knowing she disliked the name, but he knew she'd make an exception for him, once in a while.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games