Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
Hogwart's Staff Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a new decade needs a new poll!
  =)
View Results

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:54 am
User Image
[[I feel pretty, oh so pretty!!]]
"Hmm?" Meteniera says, even though she had heard what Selena had said quite clearly. "Have we? Why... Your face is familiar," she says, hinting to a distinction in personality. "I tend to remember personalities better myself. Nice, kind, rude, vain," she says. "Perhaps we have met. Oh well, I'll probably stay up half the night thinking about it now," she says, recovering from all of her sarcasm. She then turns to Prof. Algorith. "I worked in a shop until I became a teacher four years ago. Due to.... location, I worked at Durmstrang, teaching Potions for Intermediate and advanced levels. They had a different teacher for the younger ones. Something about me hating small children. Preposterous." She smiles that same wicked smile and comments on Prof. Fortina's statement," I never attended Hogwarts. I attended Durmstrang. Hogwarts is so much, happier."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:15 am
User Image
Professor Algorith smoothed her skirt and looked around at the room just in case they would need new furnishing. "Hogwarts is much happier. I went to Durmstrang to substitute for the Muggle Studies. It was quite..the experience." Professor Algorith shifted un-comfortable and then realized that her glasses were gone, but were on her head. "Oh, were are my glasses!" She then finds them and puts them on her face. Professor then remembered something in her bag. "Would any of you like some festival food from the 'Day of the Devil'?  

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:27 pm
User Image *Professor Beroliza scowled at Meteneira*

Boy you are a pleasant one aren't you? You would think I would remember that face...

*she pouted, trying to use her words as barbed wires, but to no effect.*

*She turned to Professor Algorith*

I would love some! Lovely coat by the way.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:12 pm
User Image
Professor Algorith opened her valise and took out a basket. She opened it and took out the food, and handed some to Professor Beriloza. "Thank you. I got it in New York last year."  

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:25 pm
User Image
((ooc did this work?))
"hmm sounds like you guys have some interesting tales to tell"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:56 am
Hogwarts Teaching Application
1. About how long have you been a part of the Guild?
My guess would be around 2yrs.

2. How many posts have you made?

3. Have you ever been enrolled in any other classes with this guild and were you diligent with the homework that was assigned to you?
Yes I have been enrolled in other classes and was diligent with homework.

4. Class(es) you are applying for, first and second choices only.
CoMC and Flying Lessons

5. Professor's name and user name, so RP and otherwise (RP characters are welcomed, if not wanted but not required):
Professor Heartwood

6. Why you want to teach here at Hogwarts:
Well I have taught here before and it was so much fun getting to know and teach the students.

7. What will class be like under your instruction? Can you give an example of what one of your lessons will look like? And perhaps how you think you will set up the class? (You can just give a brief description if you'd like)
There will be a lesson a week with a homework assignment. There will also be extra assignment to do in class with their classmates.

8. Can you give us any references? Someone who is part of the guild. (The more active and trusted, the better. And they better know they're your reference before you send in this application.)
Junimaia

9. What do you have that any other of the applying teachers don't have:
I have past experience!

10. In case you do not get the class you applied for (either first or second) would you consider "substituting" for the class?
Of course!

11.Anything else you would like to add:
No I believe that is it.

the_cereal_queen

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:41 am
Excellent. Professor Heartwood, you are cleared to remake your class.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:01 pm
User Image *Professor Beroliza munched on her Day of the Devil food, all the while thinking of where she could have seen Professor Scarborough before.*

Professor Algorith, I don't believe I know your first name...

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:13 pm
User Image
"It's Morgan." Professor Algorith said, stirring and drinking more tea.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:53 pm
User Image
Professor Moonshade was sipping tea in her favorite chair, though the room was silent, there were other teachers around. When Professor Beroliza spoke, she almost dropped her tea.

User Image
“They know something is askew but, even they aren't sure of the full extent.”

Stardust Disaster
Crew

cocosam

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:01 pm
User Image
Professor Algorith spun around to a noise behind her. "Is there something wrong Professor Moonshade? As the muggles say, it looks like you've seen a ghost."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:27 pm
User Image *Professor Beroliza turned in her seat to see Professor Moonshade...and a splatter of tea on the floor. She rose from her seat and pulled her wand from her inside-robe pocket*

Here, let me help you with that. *The sugary sweetness of her voice rippled off the nearly silent walls*

Scourgify! *The tea was cleared.*

Summer_Breeze1507

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:36 pm
User Image
"Oh Morgan, nothing is wrong, the break of silence just startled me a little, nothing to worry about. Thank you so much for the help Professor Beroliza."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:46 pm
User ImageDon't mention it. *She smiled, then returned to her seat.*

So Professor Moonshade, I don't believe we have been formally introduced. My name is Selena Beroliza. Nice to meet you.

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:12 pm
User Image
"So, your the muggle studies teacher? Watch out for Voldie."  
Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games