Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RubyRays

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:41 pm

Invictus_88
RubyRays
Invictus_88
RubyRays
Invictus_88

My parents are English and I was born here, my parents simply approved more of Durmstrang.

Why? Oh, it is simply a challenge. Some say it cannot be done, I will at least try.

"Oh, is that so? Well then. A challenge between whom?" Rea said looking at the boy questionaly. "And who might you be?"

The challenge is between myself and the staff at Durmstrang, I kept trying to prove my ability better than theirs. Now I have left, they have given me a change to prove myself to them and to the wider wizarding community. Also, if I succeed, then the rumour that Hogwarts is unmappable will be overturned.

Francis. In Durm' they called me Franz, or Frics.

"He obvliously hasn't heard of the Maurders Map" Rea thought to herself. "Nice to meet you Francis, my name is Rea. And I welcome you to Hogwarts. I hope your challenge goes well." she said extending out her right hand.
"I just hope he doesn't kill himself along the way! What with all of the spells protecting the castles and certain areas..."

Ah, hello Rea. We have met, I believe. Thankyou for your help in the library, most useful.

I hope the challenge goes well also, it is a worthy one and not simple.

*goes to turn away*

*pauses, just for a moment to speak over his shoulder*

Oh, and yes. The Marauder's Map missed something..

..more than one thing, too.

wink

"Oh yes, in the libray I hope I was helpful," she said smirking, then paused, "Wait wha..," she stared at Francis, looking shocked. "How do you know about..." her voiced trailed off, "Oh, your not the only one who's skilled in Legilimens, mister." she thought with a mocking voice.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:07 pm

*Angil stopped and watched Ruby talk to the new boy. "So his name is Francis." she thought. "And Legilimens.......I really need to work harder at those.

Angilwingz

Invictus_88

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:20 pm

Angilwingz
*Angil temporarily forgets her mistrust for the new boy and musters a smile.* My personality? Well I'm not really sure how to describe my personality. What might your name be?

Francis, but at Durmstrang it was Franz or Frics. Up to you.

I am sure I will find more about you as I try to plot the school..

I may need assistance at some point.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:24 pm

Francis? Well, either way, I refuse to help you map my school. Yes mine, I don't consider you a part of this school at all. I'm still curious as to how you got in.

Angilwingz

Hallucination Angel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:28 pm

Alex stared at Francis with a weird expression on her face suddenly but she just kept on staring at him.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:36 pm

Christen Wilson
Alex stared at Francis with a weird expression on her face suddenly but she just kept on staring at him.

*notices*

May I help you?

*turns to Angil*

I''m not in your school, I''m an independent and well qualified wizard here on attachment from Durmstrang. Don''t you worry, I''m no impostor.

Invictus_88

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:47 pm

*Looks around.* This building is my school. You are in this building. Therefore, you are in my school. For someone who claims to have such wit, you are slow to realize what I am saying. How did you get in?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:52 pm

Angilwingz
*Looks around.* This building is my school. You are in this building. Therefore, you are in my school. For someone who claims to have such wit, you are slow to realize what I am saying. How did you get in?

I was brought here by a small delegation from Durmstrang. The ship cast anchor while the school slept and left before you woke, but we were allowed. It is an official visit, I did not simply appear.

Invictus_88

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:10 pm

If you insist. I still think this whole mapping thing is a frivelous waste of time.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:15 pm

Angilwingz
If you insist. I still think this whole mapping thing is a frivelous waste of time.

It was not my suggestion, but to not try to fulfil it would be to admit that the staff at Durmstrang have overestimated me.

This, I cannot allow.

Invictus_88

Hallucination Angel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:51 pm

Invictus_88
Christen Wilson

*notices*

May I help you?

*turns to Angil*

I''m not in your school, I''m an independent and well qualified wizard here on attachment from Durmstrang. Don''t you worry, I''m no impostor.

"Oh um no I'm ok thanks" Alex said almost nonsensly
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:06 pm

Well, um. Alright.

*feels a bit awkward*

*goes to brew some tea*

Invictus_88

mystic_emerald

Melodious Member

18,065 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:12 pm

*enters the Great Hall and notices a stir among the students*

Ah, must be the Durmstrang student. 3nodding

*sits down at the Ravenclaw table and helps myself to some appetizers*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:35 pm

((Oh these conversations are awesome! 4laugh ))

RubyRays

Seeker

Demarest

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:41 pm

***walks in and sits at the Slytherin table***

Quite frankly, I think it's cool that we have someone from Durmstrang here... it livens up the dull mood that's settled since reconstruction/clean-up began.

I wonder if we'd ever get someone from Beauxbatons here...
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games