Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

0re04rmdasouth

4,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:09 pm
*BING!*
The cookies are done!
*rushes over and grabs oven mitts. Starts pulling out trays of cookies. aroma starts spreading through the kitchen.* These smell perfect! I hopes i made enough.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:45 pm
Sonas walks into the House Elves area.
"I hate to bother you all", she says noticing all of them working, but could someone make me some lemonade?"

Nite of Storms

tealflower1928

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:25 pm
*rena notices the young slytherin student and immediately takes out a glass pitcher, sugar, lemons and starts to squeeze the juice from the lemons into the pitcher* "i'm on it miss." *rena says politely. down squeezing the lemons she starts adding water* " i will bring it to the great hall as soon as its ready"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:22 pm
*chuchube notices an elf making lemonade. now is the time to make friends. i wonders if she'll like me. what if she doesn't like me...will chuchube be able to find other friends. what if no one wants to be your friend! takes a big breath. calm down chuchube. all you has to do is be nice and not talk too much. everyone likes a nice person, right? walks over to the elf. stands next to her for a moment. chuchube feels her cheeks heating up.*

H-H-Hello, i'm ch-ch-chuchube. w-w-would you like some help with that?

*chuchube feels so embarassed. she stammered. chuchube thought she broke that habbit a long times ago.*  

0re04rmdasouth

4,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100

tealflower1928

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:13 pm
"sure can you measure out 2 cups of sugar and add it to each pitcher?" *Rena says pointing to the 20 pitchers already made.*
" i guess i got a little over zelouse but what if her friends want some?"* Rena then rushes off to start measuring out the sugar and hands chuchube a measuring cup* "i'm Rena by the way!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:04 am
Cane finished scrubbing the floor and stood up. She emptied the bucket of dirty water and but it back into the cupboard.  

caneriva

Sparkly Conversationalist

7,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:31 am
*alicia elf scurries to the center of the Kitchens to make a new announcement*

Hello All House-Elves!!!!

First off, I want to remind all of our newer members that this guild has a MINIMUM five post requirement each month.Five posts is virtually nothing because it takes less than ten minutes to obtain five posts in a day. I'll be sending out warning PMs to many of you! sad

Next, it's time for Early Sorting! Early Sorting is the sorting that happens in the middle of a term, and so to qualify, these elves must go above and beyond the normal requirements. Only three house-elves qualify!!!
ZoyciteW
tealflower1928
marth354

(Megs784 is really close, just make a few more posts!)

So, please head on over to the Sorting Hat, and get yourselves Sorted!

Sorry for the quick announcement, but if you have any questions/comments please PM me.
Also the Giggling Pear List is updated.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:56 pm
*Kitt the house elf walks in to find All the other elves diligently Working...*

"Darn. Late, Again!...Stupid winding stair case. You can never get anywhere on time. and then all the portraits start laughing at you when the flight you trying to walk down just suddenly takes off...Ugg im rambling again..."
"...So What did i miss THIS time?"  

XxKittieKatzxX

Continually Curious

5,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:32 am
A shy, small creature pushed her way into the room; long ears slightly down in terror - what if the other elves didn't like her? What if she made a mistake? What if she embarrassed herself in front of her new master?
"Um.. Hello, everyone," she muttered lightly, tennis-ball eyes skimming the crowd of elves with apprehension.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:51 am
*the next day james telemar an elven(not teh same kind as house elves but a mytholoical creature) mage walks into the kitchens*
"hey i was wondering at desert tonight can you find some way to make a lot of really inventive ways to use jelly beans in the desert? i have a ton of them and cant get rid of them i bought too many please help me? thank you all"
*leaves a bag the size of a small house on the kitchen table which then shrinks down to fit nicely on the table*
*leaves teh kitchens*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

tealflower1928

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:23 am
*Ambria runs in after seeing james leave with a smirk on his face she leans up against the kitchen wall*
"don't use those in any desert! or anything. he's a jokester and i'm pretty sure those turn you into something if you eat one."
*ambria helpfully explains then dashes out again.*

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:28 pm
*Looks At Jelly Beans*
"Hmm. They DO look Awfully Delicious...And...The Head elf is out of the room"
*Snags Bag*
"YUM!I can never get enought food." :3
*Runs out of room and see The Young Gryffindor student walking down the hall to her classes. Hides in Closet where NO annoying portraits can see her*
"Alone at last!"
*Pops Jelly Bean in mouth*
"This is...An Odd taste.."
*Chews*
"Whats going on! Hello!"
*Morphs into Snake*
Thinks to self..."I hate slytherins. Now..How am i supposed to open the door handle..."  

XxKittieKatzxX

tealflower1928

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:38 pm
User Image
* walks down the hallway and is right by giggling pear supplies closet. hears a rustling in it *
"hello"
*ambria warily opens the closet, and a huge snake comes out*
says "oh thats it, ok then whatever" *and she keeps walking, for shes not afraid of any animal *

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:44 pm
Thinks to self "Stupid Humans...I Have got to find this James kid....To The Slytherin Corridoor! Or atleast there i can wait outside it till that Kid comes out...And then...I'll Bite him in the leg. Yes. Because Violence solves everything!" :3
*Slithers over to Slytherin Corridor and waits outside*
"Dear Dobby I hope no one steps on me..."  

XxKittieKatzxX

XxKittieKatzxX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:21 pm
*After waiting Calmy for hours and Hissing at Portraits The Elf...err. Snake, drifted off to sleep*
"Noo. Snape Don't drink the potion...It'll turn you into a hippo..."
*Wakes up startled*
"Wait...How am i Talking!?!? The Jelly Bean! It must have worn off! Hurrah!"
*Races back to Kitchen*
"And Its Night time...Curses"
*Heads Dreerily off to find the Other Elves and get a good night sleep, Who Knows what the heck they would be cooking tommorow*  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games