Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] I Do Believe In Fairies, I Do, I Do Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:42 pm
"I got it." he said walking into the kitchen and started to make some crepes. Filling them with strawberries he smiled as he handed a plate to Orin. "Enjoy." he said smiling as he sat down next to him eating his own food.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:51 pm
Orin ceased moving from the couch when Mikage said that he had cooking. When Mikage came back out with strawberry crepes Orin smiled. "Those look great." Orin gasped taking his plate. "Thank you." he ate quietly.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:54 am
"I hope they taste good." he said as he started to finish his food.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:19 am
"It tastes wonderful." Orin smiled brightly as he licked whipped cream off his fingers. "What time is Connor supposed to be over?" he questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:00 am
"Were meeting him at the park, so how about we start getting ready once were done eating?" He said even though it turned out like a question.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:26 pm
Orin nodded when Mikage said that they would get ready to go when they had finished eating. He couldn't argue that it was the best idea to do so. "Dad should be back by the time we finish getting ready."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:13 am
Mikage smiled as he finished the food he made, taking his plate he cleaned and dried it putting it away. Going back up stairs he grabbed some clothes and headed for the shower. Getting and soon out, a short shower, Mikage got dressed quickly. Going back to the room he grabbed his camera fully charged. Walking back down he smiled, "I'm ready." he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:23 am
Orin finished eating soon after Mikage but he didn't hurry about getting ready. Infact he seemed to do everything but. He took his time cleaning his plate and washing anything else he could find. Finally he moved to the bedroom gathering clothes and heading for his father's shower.

Orin's father was sitting on the couch down stairs when Mikage came down. "He is showering, but he should be done soon." the man said.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:12 am
Seeing Pa on the couch Mikage nodded sitting next to him. "I really don't want to have him go through this again." he said running his hands over his face. "Ne Pa, what are the chances that the council doesn't find out about this?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:28 pm
"I doubt very much that he wants to go through it either." Orin's father said as Mikage sat down next him. "The chances are slim that they don't already know about this." he continued.

Orin had finished showering and dressing. He now stood in the bathroom a bit worried, he didn't know if he could do it. What if they went to go take the picture and the council was there or what if the man was there. All of it worried Orin.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:58 pm
Mikage sighed once again, "So its best to just get this done and over with. Well at least we have the advantage..." he said as he glanced outside.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:16 pm
Finally deciding to at least remove himself from the bathroom he stepped into the living room and paused. Both his father and Mikage were there which wasn't a problem. It was coming in on Mikage's words he didn't know what the man was talking about but it didn't sound good.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:49 am
Looking up Mikage noticed Orin walk in, the room. Standing up he gave a reassuring smile, "We should start going." he said grasping Orin's hand interlacing their fingers as he made his way to the door and then the park.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:42 pm
Orin returned the smile Mikage gave him but it didn't ease the nervousness in hit gut. Nodding he followed Mikage when their hands laced together, Orin's father following right behind protectively. "It'll be okay right?" Orin questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:22 am
"Honestly I don't know...but if our plan doesn't work out, I'll make sure that at the very least they don't separate us." he said his eyes showed that he was determined not to loose Orin again and his tone matched his eyes.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff