Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
-||Truth Behind the Mask||- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:05 pm
Haven thought a moment then smirked. "How about Henry? The one that I really should thank because he brought me to you." She said smiling then kissed his cheek again. "Now that I know I'm safe from him, it's quite a funny thing."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:02 pm
((I forgot who henry was... oh yeah!))

"That makes sense," he said with a smile. "After all you wouldn't have come to my place without him chasing you around." A smirk crossed his lips as he let himself relax little more.

Ray had found the things and brought them over to Beth. He knew he could get something together but he wasn't quite sure how this herb worked.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:06 pm
((I'm so making him like Gaston from the movie lol xD))

Beth looked at the herbs and smiled. "Ok, well, all you do is you combine the petals that have the dots on them with the root then mix it into some kind of food." She said.

Haven laughed then nodded. "Well, let's see... It all started the day that he saw me singing in this field near the town. He had just gone hunting... And he came over to me, a very smug look on his face then claimed that I was the most beautiful thing aside from himself that he'd ever seen and that he was determined to have my hand." She started then rolled her eyes. "Of course, I wasn't even interested in marrying anyone really and just the fact that he did that made me dislike him. But, I had heard about him all over town because all the women wanted him so they were shocked when they'd heard I turned him down. That was a mistake, at least at the time, because it only drove him to continuously try and convince me."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:45 pm
Ray nodded slightly before handing her the herbs. He began to look around for animals though for something that would be edible. When he found something he managed to catch it. He brought it back to where Beth was then.

Alex listened carefully, smiling at her. "That was foolish of him," he said to her with a smile. He was happy at the moment because she was net to him. He was comfortable because he was there.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:50 pm
Beth started to get the herbs ready as Ray went out to catch the animal.

Haven smiled and nodded then sighed. "He started to get... Strange, though... And that's when he turned psychopathic and tried killing my mother. But, all is well now." She said smiling a little again then snuggled up closer to him. "Thanks to you."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:31 pm
Ray started to prepare the animal then, skinning it and removing the organs that weren't suitable for eating. When he'd prepared the meat he handed it over to Beth. "I am not sure how to cook it with the herb," he admitted. "I'm not really used to cooking that much since I usually forage."

"Someone chasing you that's psychopathic," he said in a sarcastic tone. "Now where have I heard that before?" He smiled at her gently, not wanting to take credit for helping her. He was just happy that she was there.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:42 pm
Beth smiled and said, "Ok." She took the meat and then rubbed it into the herbs that she had mashed up to make them sprinkle-like and then she looked over to him. "All done with that part, it just needs to cook now." She said.

Haven smiled and nodded. "I am very glad that I ended up at your door step." She said.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:01 pm
He nodded slightly before running out to get some fire wood. When he found a sufficient amount he came back and arranged it in a pile. After it was lit he gave her two sturdy sticks that would be able to cook the meat. "Will this work," he asked.

Alex smiled at her. He was feeling a mixture of emotions, finding it hard to distinguish exactly how he was feeling.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:23 pm
Beth nodded then set to work with making the fire.

"Do I really make you that happy?" Haven asked thoughtfully. She didn't ever think she'd bring someone joy. She always thought that she troubled them honestly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:37 pm
((The fire was already set))

Ray just watched her working, interested in how she did these things.

"Yes," Alex said. "You're a blessing." He was serious when he said this. His gaze was focused intently on her at the moment.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:27 pm
((oops, I'm sick still so my mind's been all blech xP))

Haven smiled at him and tilted her head to the side curiously. "I am?" She asked. "That's interesting..." She let out a small sigh then smiled again.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:19 pm
"You are, you've been so nice to me and I don't deserve it," he responded with a smile. He could feel his stomach, painful at the moment if only because he was hungry.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:21 pm
Haven blinked and asked, "Why don't you think you deserve it?" She was a little confused at this. Did he really think he was a bad person? Just because he may have acted cruel at times or be vain... That didn't make someone a bad person.

Beth was nearly done with the meat now and was getting everything else ready so she could get the others to eat.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:22 pm
"I haven't really done anything good in my life," he admitted sheepishly. "I feel like if I deserved anything it wouldn't be you. You're more than I could ever imagine." He smiled slightly at her, thinking mostly about how great she was and how she'd only helped him.

Ray watched her with interest. "Thanks for doing the cooking," he said. "My cooking isn't that great."  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:27 pm
"Just because you haven't, doesn't make you a bad person." Haven said, yawning a little. She was still tired but not enough to fall alseep again. She leaned up a little then kissed him on the cheek again. "You're a very good person." She nodded a little then rested her head on his shoulder lightly.

Beth smiled and said, "Don't mention it." She really didn't usually accept thanks. That's just how she was. Her thanks was the happiness and enjoyment of others based on what she did.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games