Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Cherub and Friends'
Welcome! Please introduce yourself here~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Voice of Time

Shy Lover

7,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:42 pm
Username: Prussia_Awesome_Gilbert (I'm going by Lovi more often now)

Why I want to join C&F Guild: Well... I guess you could say i wanted to join this guild because i'm really interested in art in general. Currently, I just 13 and i've only been drawing in anime style for the past 2 years... but i still can't improve in the shapes of a body. I'm usually only able to get to the neck and after that I give up not knowing how to go next. Maybe that's why i'm here... because trust me I can use alot of help in that area. And another thing is that I can also have some kind of a drawing problem when my mind like draws a blank and only allows me to draw one thing over and over again. It's happened alot and I need to find some way to get myself out of thathabit. But that's besides the point
I truthfully really just love art in general and enjoy learning from others, I've even improved in realistic art a bit sice I first met once of my friends on gaia who was incredible at it. (Despite the fact that he had problems with manga drawings. I guess we're all just skillled in what we're skilled in) I would verymuch appreciate it if someone were to help me out with my drawings as well so maybe one day I could actually draw a full body...

Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples:
Deeerrrrrpppp.... don't got any to share...

Ciao!

~Prussia (NO I DONT SPEAK IN OTHER LANGUAGES O-O)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:34 pm
Username: Masayoshi2

Why I want to join C&F Guild: After reading visual novels like Ever 17 and Little Busters as well as some originally english ones like Heileen, I wanted to make them too. I can do the writing with some effort and the programming as well. It's just the music and art that I'm going to have trouble with. Composing music is probably impossible for me, but I've been learning how to draw for the past week or so, and I feel like, with a lot of practice (I can finally draw that circle like a pro now), I can make something that I can be proud of. I don't have any questions right now, but when I do, hopefully someone would be kind enough to help. Please. sweatdrop

Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: I don't have anything right now, but I'll be sure to share when I do make something decent.  

Masayoshi2

NamekWoman

Cluttered Lover

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:43 pm
Username: Notchwood (as you can see!)

Why I want to join C&F Guild: I want to be able to interact with other artists so I can become better myself. I am looking for people to help me with tutorials, or just being better in general. Oh and friends!

Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: http://ladynamekgirl.deviantart.com/ Ad mee! i always add back biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:16 am
Username: AppleJamDori

Why I want to join C&F Guild: Looking for some people who share my interest in art/drawing. To learn or help other in their artsy goal. Also nice to make friends that share the same interest c:

Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: http://www.deviantart.com/?loggedin=1  

StarJamWulf

Friendly Werewolf

6,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

yurikago

Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:05 pm
Username: Virtual Noize

Why I want to join C&F Guild: I've been trying to be find an art community that I can mesh well with. Hopefully this is the place. Other than that I'd really enjoy seeing others art and techniques & basically converse about them.

Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: I've only uploaded one of my drawings though...
My DeviantartUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:02 pm
Username: AuroraCelestine

Why I want to join C&F Guild: I joined because I have been looking for a good online artistic community to help me improve my art. (I have an art guild too, but it's really slow XD)

Deviant Art: http://auroracelestine.deviantart.com/

About me: I am almost completely self taught. My first real art class I took was in a community college last year. I loved it, and was surprised at how much I improved. My hobbies include drawing, writing, reading,playing piano (recital this Friday! gonk ) and sewing/ knitting/ cross-stiching.
Haha, I have a lot of hobbies, because I get bored easily and have to be doing something at all times.

AuroraCelestine

Gracious Tycoon

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

Julienne Dreams

Beloved Sweetheart

24,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:52 am
Username: Lollipop Kittie
Why I want to join C&F Guild: I've been drawing since I was a kid, as well as painting and designing. I do requests for people, but sometimes my teacher has me auction my drawings/paintings off. I draw me and my friends' manga, which we're hoping to publish one day. I had one art class when I was younger, but they said I was too advanced for it. eek I'm one of the top artist in my art class at school, and it's gotten to the point where people watch me draw/teach them how to draw, people stealing my artwork, and art requests. Other than that, I play guitar, write songs/poems/stories and sing. I'm hoping to cure Huntington's disease as well. But back to art, I'm hoping to sell some of my art one day. But I really want to make it big in the world, whether in music or in art (or a doctor). But for now, I'm going to continue to draw/paint and stuff. But for this guild, I hope I meet others who love art and I hope to find people who like my artwork. ^^;
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples:
http://lollipopkittie.deviantart.com/  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:17 am
Hey there. I'm Veronica and I'm a newbie. I am soo new and I have so many questions that I can't even count them anymore! crying

Juniper Glitz

Desirable Gekko

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200

Pinnemie

7,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:06 pm
Username: Pinnemie

Why I want to join C&F Guild: I have been drawing for as far back as I can remember. I'm not exactly great or even close to becoming good but I'm working to get there. I love to draw/paint and I have recently been obsessed with painting elephants. Art is a nice escape from the real world and I feel happier when I'm drawing.

Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: Sorry I don't have any at the moment.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:06 am
Ola! Name's Lady Heilnora but you can call me Heil or Nora.

I joined this guild because I love to draw and sketch and doodle so in short, Drawing is my passion! whee heart

Uhhm as for now, I will only show this MY DOODLE PAD  

Heilnora

Angelic Regular

RzDz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:13 pm
Lady Heilnora
Ola! Name's Lady Heilnora but you can call me Heil or Nora.

I joined this guild because I love to draw and sketch and doodle so in short, Drawing is my passion! whee heart

Uhhm as for now, I will only show this MY DOODLE PAD

wow those are great drawings , you could work in animation studio right now >.< Glad to have you with us  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:46 am
Username: Balletjen
Why I want to join C&F Guild: I love drawing and looking at other people's art.
Sample: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Balletjen

Fashionable Nerd

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Autobiographer 200

mihaela

Liberal Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:08 am
Username: mihaela

Why I want to join C&F Guild: I've always had artistic interests, though not much talent in the area. I decided recently I don't care and just want to practice and get better, even if only for my own pleasure.

Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: I keep my DA separate from my Gaia identity, but I'm in the process of putting together a sample catalogue of non-DA art to start a shop, so stay tuned.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:28 pm
Welcome!! heart  

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200

Noma Steaks

Sparkly Prophet

15,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:17 pm
Username: Chocolate Lolita

I joined this AMAZING guild because I love art. I am actually planning on attending the Arts Institute In San Francisco for Animation and special effects.
I looovee to draw, and have since I was a little girl! I would love to open up a little shop on here, and I hope it gets some views at least lol! heart
User Image
Not sure how to link to gallery, so I guess just go to my avi to do that?  
Cherub and Friends'

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games