Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
Reversal Of Fate (In need of characters) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:03 pm
Axel ducked under the it was swung. Axel drew his blade. "I will not allow you to consume my friend's mind!" He swung his flaming blade at Helel.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:20 pm
Helel's eyes widened as he felt Haruka latch on to his back. While he was distracted he felt the heat of the blade then winced. "I must commend you on your strength" He said as he held his sword out making the seals resonate.  

Kuchiki-Roy

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:42 pm
Haruka latched her teeth into it's back and scratched with her back claws, and her front claws were digging into it's back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:54 am
Helel winced as he felt the teeth and claws sink in. "still you resist!" He yelled out as he snapped his fingers making the seals resonate at a higher pitch then they already were.  

Kuchiki-Roy

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:14 pm
Axel in his fiery form, began to hover above the ground. "I wonder what the color of your blood is? We'll find out, WHEN YOUR HEAD COMES OFF!" Axel then began to swing furiously, aiming for Helel's head.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:19 am
Helel laughed as he disappeared in a flash of light. "You are in my realm....you will not win!" He yelled out as the seal of light shattered and pillars of light rained down on Axel.  

Kuchiki-Roy

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:37 am
Haruka fell when the guardian disappeared, she whispered "if i do not win then i will die trying" and pushed Axel, moving him from under the light pillars.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:01 pm
"HARUKA!!!" Axle cried as he watched the pillars rain down.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:13 pm
"Heck if im gonna let that happen." Piro yelled as he cut through the pillars in mid air."Your going to have to do better than that you old goat."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:11 pm
As Piro made his appearance, an idea had come to Axel. "Piro," Axel shouted. "You need to do this. Light against dark. Snuff off that bloody lantern!"  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:17 pm
Helel laughed as he reappeared except this time he had five wings instead of his original six. "to be able to stop my attack....impressive..." He then dropped his sword on the ground. "although I am a bearer of light....I can also control forces out of my reach..." He said as the seal of shadow shattered.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:09 pm
Axel rose to his feet and then looked at the resonating seals. What are so important about those damn seals? I wonder, maybe. It's double edged sword.. "But it's worth a shot!" Axel rushed to seal of fire and began to smash it with his fist.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:07 pm
'might as well keep this beast distracted' Haruka thought to herslef, and she again bolted around it and lunged at the guardian's back and started to bite and scratch it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:46 pm
Helel winced as he felt the bites and scratches. "I'll put an end to your lives!" He yelled out as the room went pitch black and only the light of the God's eye pierced through. "Shadow spire!" He yelled out as the shadows disappeared only to re-emerge as large spikes.  

Kuchiki-Roy

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:14 pm
(Only Helel's eye's can be seen? Weird. I thought Axel was had turned into a freaking flame monster. Oh well, your the puppet master.)

A large spike shot out from behind Axel. "Whoa!" Axel moved out of the way, and the spike seemed to pierce the seal. Axel stood speechless. "Just like a video game." Axel made his way to the next seal.  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff