Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:50 pm
Chris slowly got back up and looked at Belle "Don't listen to her she's just trying to make you evil,"Chris said covered with his own blood.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:58 pm
Amber slowly got up, not caring if she hurt so much. She walked over to Chris, using the wall as support. "Chris!..... Be care-" Amber was cut short when she collapsed again. "be.... careful....." Amber mumbled.

Raven looked at Belle. "So why did you come her willingly? I thought you were in the forest with the others?"  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:00 pm
"Amber!Leave us all alone!!!"chris yelled at Raven then launched himself at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:08 pm
Raven dodged Chris, then flew over to Amber and picked her up. "Are you ok, Amber? You don't look so good...." "What?..... just put..... me down......" Amber said, but in a weak voice.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:22 pm
Chris jumpped at Raven landing on top of her and making her drop Amber."Amber run!!"Chris said, his orange fur turning red from his blood.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:30 pm
Amber hit the floor, then she started to lose conciousness from the injuries, so she was a bit confused. "Huh?..... Run from what?....." Amber said, in a weak voice again. Raven grabbed Chris and threw him again. "Stay off of me, cat...." Then she looked at Amber. "Are you ok?" Raven asked.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:14 am
"Stop trying to act like the good guys!"Chris yelled and jumpped back onto Raven.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:27 am
"Knock it off, cat!" Raven yelled. Then she threw Chris as hard as she could, hitting him against the wall. Amber looked at Raven, still confused. "Whats going on?...... Who is that cat?...." Raven smiled and sat next to Amber. "That cat is named Chris." "He doesn't seem...... very nice......" Amber said, very confused. Amber tried to get up, but fell again. Raven caught her and stood up. "You should take it easy..." "I..... think so..... too....." Amber said, then she lost conciousness with Raven still holding her. Raven smiled darkly, then got up, preparing to fly to the throne room with the unconcious Amber.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:58 pm
"NO!!!"Chris yelled and jumpped onto Raven's head."I won't let you take her!!"Chris said and hung onto Raven.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:06 pm
Raven flew up, then turned upside down, so Chris fell off but she still held Amber. "Stupid cat...." Raven said evily while she was still in the air with Amber.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:29 pm
Chris lay on the ground then slowly got up."You won't get away with this,"he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:32 pm
"Are you sure about that, kitty?" Raven asked, a dark smile on her face. Then she flipped herself right-side-up, and flew back to the ground, a few feet away from Chris. "Is the little kitty to angry to fight? Is that why you are stuck?"  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:38 pm
Chris snarled then jumpped onto Raven."Well at lest I'm not part chicken,"he said with anger.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:42 pm
"Its not a chicken! ITS A BIRD! ITS CALLED A RAVEN!" Raven yelled. She flew up again, and flew upside down, making Chris fall again. Then she stayed in the air. "I wonder why you want to help your little kitty friend here...." Raven said, gestering to Amber, who is still unconcious in Raven's arms.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:50 pm
"You leave her alone!"Chris yelled with his blood red fur.He jumped onto Raven's back and slidhis claws so if she went upsidedown he wouldn't fall.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games