Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
Eternal Eyes(Starting. Always accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Great!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Good.
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Eh...
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Terrible!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Poll whore!
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:06 am
Annexus waved his hand. "Proceed."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:20 pm
"What's a child doing in the army?" Mina asked.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:37 pm
"I'm not sure but the kid probably has some power," Sam told Mina. "It's just an idea but I'm thinking if we get the little thing on our side, we may have a spy."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:15 pm
"I don't think it will work," Sothe said suddenly. "Annexus's assassin can read minds. She'll know instantly if she betrays them."
"How do you know that?" Mina asked.
Sothe shrugged. "I have spent quite a bit of time in the castle trying to gain information on the army. That was one of the things I found out. Arisu also has the power to foresee the future. However, her visions come randomly, but when they do come, they are very useful."  

Stefisgarden
Crew

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:55 pm
Sam nodded. "It's only a suggestion. I guess a spy would be pretty hard when Annexus can also read mines."
Caleb sighed in relief. "Children are too young for any of this. Mina and Hiro and Emiko have probably seen things no one should ever see. I should ge back to my post outside. Call me if there is an actual emergency." With that, Caleb turned and left them.

[[OOC: btw, i was trying to keep the story going but i dont plan to have Daphne change sides though XD so maybe this would help sweatdrop . . .]]

Daphne sat in the kitchen on the floor, pouting. "But Daphne hungee," she wailed.
"No food! Out! Bad little rat you are! I say, GET OUT!" the cook cried, waving a wooden spoon above her head.
Daphne screamed and ran under the table when a plate was thrown at her.
China walked in and gasped. "Cook, it's only a child. And one in the army which means you must be respectful." Her voice was both sweet and stern, even though she knew the cook wouldn't be pleased with orders.
"She stealing food! She no soldier! De swords are bigger den she!" the cook cried in her accent. The cook threw another plate at where Daphne hide.
"No Cook! I'll get her something to eat. Just please don't throw plates at her," China pleaded with the cook.
"Meh go hungee if you not tow pwate at Daphne," Daphne told her, peering out from underneath the table.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:52 pm
"We are Eternal Eyes. We were meant to do and see things that most can only imagine. From birth, we were meant to either fight...or die. The things I have seen only make me even more determined to kill Annexus and free the people or die trying. That is my destiny," Mina said.
Hitomi clasped her hands together. "Well spoken. How do the rest of you feel?"
"I will follow Mina and protect her wherever she goes, no matter the cost," Hiro said.
"I will do whatever it takes to make sure Annexus pays for he's done," Emiko said.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:50 pm
Sam smiled. "Well, I was originally only in town to get a horse and get home but since I got caught up in this mess, I say it's time to kill that man on the throne!" Feeling happyand excited herself, she filled the room with her own mix of feelings, wondering if the others will notice the lightness flowing around the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:11 am
[[Waits for Ninki's reply . . . ]]  

Tir Malice

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:18 pm
((Um...Should I just have Arisu come and report Eiji's betrayal so that we can keep the story moving?))

"Yes. It's time for this tyranny to end," Hitomi agreed.
Mina looked at Hitomi. "I was wondering...What do you intend to do once Annexus is defeated?" she asked.
"Huh? I guess...I never really thought about it before..."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:33 pm
Ryan and Raye walked in, they were both snickering over Raye's fall, when they noticed what was going on in the kitchen they looked at Daphne. "What happened?" They asked her.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:50 pm
Daphne stared at the twins. "Meh was hungee so I comes in here to get somfing to eats to make me not hungee but that witch lady yells at meh and tow stuff at Daphne head."
"She tell lies! Little thief! I hope the king chops off your head!" the cook shouted at Daphne, throwing another plate at her.
Daphne screamed and ran for cover behind Ryan and Raye.
"Please, Cook. Don't hurt her," China pleaded with her. "Young warriors, please go. I don't want to see you get cut up or anything." She waved her hand, motioning for them to leave. this was soemthing she had seen Annexus do many times before.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:37 pm
ninki sighed."well, he will be a threat to your plan, so i'm hunting him down."ninki took a scroll out of his pack."look at this beauty."the map was annexus's kingdom, including some names, and moveing footprints near them.the map was so huge, it showed the world on this. annexus's kingdom took up about one-fourth of the paper.  

nintendoking99

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:58 am
((Um...You think it might be almost time to do a small timeskip? There isn't much for the EEs(Eternal Eyes if you're too stupid to figure it out XD) to do.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:27 pm
((O.o Where did you all go, people!? This is starting to die!))

Stefisgarden
Crew

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:51 pm
[[OOC: stefis ... i think i jinxed it O___O maybe you should do like a timeskip or something and alert the rest of the gang XD]]  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff