Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
PWU Cafe' - We've got cookies~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do Kp and Cabbi post too much?
  Yes! What? Are you two long lost family or something?
  Naa, the more the posts the better.
  I never really noticed.
View Results

cmao21

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:14 am
neutral  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:32 am
cmao21
neutral
Why are you spamming in the sticky? D:  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

cmao21

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 11:21 am
sdrawkcab
cmao21
neutral
>.> <.< I don't know  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 11:39 am
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21
neutral
>.> <.< I don't know
.____.  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

cmao21

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:11 pm
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21
neutral
>.> <.< I don't know
.____.
Sorry t.t  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:39 pm
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21
neutral
>.> <.< I don't know
.____.
Sorry t.t
Well~ at least you didn't 'whee' all over~ ^^  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

cmao21

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:44 pm
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21
neutral
>.> <.< I don't know
.____.
Sorry t.t
XP very true. I was posting that in the spam area I guess i was just dis direceted for....two posts.
I own my own page on the MPT now o:

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:39 pm
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21
>.> <.< I don't know
.____.
Sorry t.t
XP very true. I was posting that in the spam area I guess i was just dis direceted for....two posts.
Three posts. ;D
Congrats. ^____^ The MPT has been dead lately when I log on... I'm too scared to post alone, so I either log Nift off or post in the guild. XP

I about had a heart attack yesterday. I heard that towns is glitchy and some vacancy signs are appearing and people's houses are missing... So I went on towns...
And the corner where my house sat was empty. D=
I walked around the square checking out the houses and none of them were mine.... I was freaking out. The last house that I checked ended up being mine. It just randomly moved to the opposite corner. xP

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 2:17 pm
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21
>.> <.< I don't know
.____.
Sorry t.t
Three posts. ;D
Congrats. ^____^ The MPT has been dead lately when I log on... I'm too scared to post alone, so I either log Nift off or post in the guild. XP

I about had a heart attack yesterday. I heard that towns is glitchy and some vacancy signs are appearing and people's houses are missing... So I went on towns...
I walked around the square checking out the houses and none of them were mine.... I was freaking out. The last house that I checked ended up being mine. It just randomly moved to the opposite corner. xP

RANDOM INVASION OF THE CONVERSATION! domokun  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:03 pm
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21
>.> <.< I don't know
.____.
Sorry t.t
Three posts. ;D

I can't count I can't read .gonk. but i can do a dance .dances.
It has -.- i should work on that. We havn't gotten any new locals in a long time... Maybe I should have my party soon.

@.@ lost your home? XP kind of funny. I wish my home had a zip code so much parties t.t

cmao21

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:49 pm
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21
Sorry t.t
Three posts. ;D

RANDOM INVASION OF THE CONVERSATION! domokun
Yes? Say something. =D  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:59 pm
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
Three posts. ;D

It has -.- i should work on that. We havn't gotten any new locals in a long time... Maybe I should have my party soon.

@.@ lost your home? XP kind of funny. I wish my home had a zip code so much parties t.t
But we all love you anyway. n.n Oh~ that reminds me... I probably won't talk toyou before tomorrow~ so I hope it all goes well. ^__^
Really? I thought there's some new locals with those 6 feet, 666 feet, griffin, etc. people~ They seem to be there a lot and speak to other locals...
Party? >D

With the new towns update, I think more vacancies will open up. ^^
But if not~ You can always borrow my house as a location if needed... The offer will be there, though I'm sure you can find much better houses to hold parties in. ^___^

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

cmao21

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:16 pm
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
Three posts. ;D

But we all love you anyway. n.n Oh~ that reminds me... I probably won't talk toyou before tomorrow~ so I hope it all goes well. ^__^
Really? I thought there's some new locals with those 6 feet, 666 feet, griffin, etc. people~ They seem to be there a lot and speak to other locals...
Party? >D

But if not~ You can always borrow my house as a location if needed... The offer will be there, though I'm sure you can find much better houses to hold parties in. ^___^

Xp how can you love me when i can't read i love you XP
not talks? Oh because of the 'thing' i must attend. Phtt you know i can't go a day without gaia. I think kp will be back online by then... i hope ^^;;;
you know that confuses me the first time i saw 6 feet she called me her little sister....and that's a colette thing. I don't know if he put her up to it orrrr.....
Party >D Yes.... Soon. Colette said he would help o: i'm excited now.

I hope so, I would use it but i don't want to distroy your house. XP

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 11:38 pm
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21

Party? >D

not talks? Oh because of the 'thing' i must attend. Phtt you know i can't go a day without gaia. I think kp will be back online by then... i hope ^^;;;
you know that confuses me the first time i saw 6 feet she called me her little sister....and that's a colette thing. I don't know if he put her up to it orrrr.....

o.O Wha?
^^ I didn't think that we'd catch eachother tonight... and I'll be out of the house tomorrow by 2pm your time... so I figured we wouldn't talk much tomorrow either. XD Is KP ill?
Really?~ Weird...
O: How fun. ...Why do I keep saying that lately? XP

XD It's not like I use it anyway~ I wouldn't mind if it came down to it... ^^ It's on the first map, so directions would be easy. xD

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

cmao21

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:42 pm
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21

Party? >D

o.O Wha?
^^ I didn't think that we'd catch eachother tonight... and I'll be out of the house tomorrow by 2pm your time... so I figured we wouldn't talk much tomorrow either. XD Is KP ill?
Really?~ Weird...
O: How fun. ...Why do I keep saying that lately? XP

XD It's not like I use it anyway~ I wouldn't mind if it came down to it... ^^ It's on the first map, so directions would be easy. xD
i can't read. that's ok we love you. But i can't read i love you <-- review.
Yeah well i've had an odd day alreay. Me and josh when to help decorate but then... they didn't need it XP funny i say.
Oh no, KP quit.
It was weird i was kind of freaked out.
Xp I don't know maybe everything is going to be fun.
location, location, location

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games